Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

^ Nice count! :)

Finally finished this off the other day, had been sitting at 200k from it for a while :-

agil.png

woah, big party there.

I'm amazed the server could handle that many people in one location

(i joke, parties are pointless, good job on 99)

C1Geq.png

woah, big party there.

I'm amazed the server could handle that many people in one location

(i joke, parties are pointless, good job on 99)

Haha, yea - peaceful finish for a peaceful skill. :) Thanks!

Wonder how many clicks that advertisement gets the forum? :P

I felt inspired by that whole vuvuzela thingy. :P

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LJNMrgKPUAo

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

[hide=New TT/ Dung spoilers?]

[hide=new dragons] There are lots of new monsters with necklaces or ankle bracelets, I think they might be the new monsters in the new dungeoneering caves.

modeldung.png

modeldung2.png

modeldung3.png

modeldung4.png

[/hide]

[hide=new puzzle thing?]

modeldung5.png

modeldung6.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

4e0Vn.png

[hide=New TT/ Dung spoilers?]

[hide=new dragons] There are lots of new monsters with necklaces or ankle bracelets, I think they might be the new monsters in the new dungeoneering caves.

modeldung.png

modeldung2.png

modeldung3.png

modeldung4.png

[/hide]

[hide=new puzzle thing?]

modeldung5.png

modeldung6.png

[/hide]

[/hide]

The first ones are new dragon models, from left to right:

Elvarg, Ice Dragon in Damonhiem, Red Dragon, Green Dragon, Steel Dragon, Bronze Dragon, Steel or Iron Dragon (Monster in POHs), Mithril Dragon, Iron Dragon and Revenant Dragon.

For the bottom, its from Love Story. :smile:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

why do people keep posting pictures of existing things then saying...spoilter!?!?!?!?

why dont i just post a picture of the ge and say "spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!", this i a pic thread not a "post random stuff then say it must be a future update" thread

no dont get me wrong i love spoilers, but only when theyre actualy spoilers not stuff that was realeased last week

a_final_name.png

why do people keep posting pictures of existing things then saying...spoilter!?!?!?!?

why dont i just post a picture of the ge and say "spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!", this i a pic thread not a "post random stuff then say it must be a future update" thread

no dont get me wrong i love spoilers, but only when theyre actualy spoilers not stuff that was realeased last week

Disregard that, I have been told....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

They all have question marks after them, meaning we don't know if they're spoilers or not.

I'm pretty sure the new things with collars are for the new dungeoneering caves.

4e0Vn.png

They all have question marks after them, meaning we don't know if they're spoilers or not.

I'm pretty sure the new things with collars are for the new dungeoneering caves.

or the new POH monsters released last week...

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Sorry if I offended you in some kind of way.

Maybe you should read though. As Spiroff mentioned, all the spoilers were followed by question marks, as to leave a question of uncertainty. Not this "spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that you seem to be reading.

By the way, they're in hide tags. I didn't force you to click it, and neither did Spiroff.

So if you have a massive problem –which it seems you do- with possible spoilers, please just disregard my post and don't expand it.

Oh. By the way. This is a picture thread. And there is no specifics regarding the rules other than to comply with Jagex.

or the new POH monsters released last week...

Ahhh, Sorry I haven't been on RS for the past few weeks.

Now I know though :thumbup:

unspam: old 95 mining pic

mining95.png

4e0Vn.png