Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

ModPaul.png

Couldn't belive my eyes when i saw that gold crown pop up.

First thing he said that i didn't get screenied was "Would you like us to release new content that wont work"

I also missed the bit were he was talking about this being the reason they removed BTS in the first place

He ended by saying "No Worries" then logged off

Wouldnt surprise me if they removed it again with all the flaming they get. :roll:

If its not done, its not done. Its just one extra week anyway. :^_^:

24ooxmo.png

yay for half price barraging!

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

So yesterday, I got bored and thought "Lets check out the Mage Training Arena!" So I tried it and slowly I got kind of addicted to it and said to myself "Let's go for some infinity."

infinityboots.gif

So I ended up with some boots. (They look nice and they will be handy for monster hunting).

There is one thing I've learnt from MTA; This place kicks ass for mage exp. Seriously, go try it. Enchantment took the longest but other than that, do check it out again sometime.

Now I'm going to try and get a firecape and my outfit will be complete!

Phaper_Plane.png

So yesterday, I got bored and thought "Lets check out the Mage Training Arena!" So I tried it and slowly I got kind of addicted to it and said to myself "Let's go for some infinity."

infinityboots.gif

So I ended up with some boots. (They look nice and they will be handy for monster hunting).

There is one thing I've learnt from MTA; This place kicks ass for mage exp. Seriously, go try it. Enchantment took the longest but other than that, do check it out again sometime.

I was actually considering doing this, but xp is halved apparently. What food do you use for the graveyard?

Paragon.png

infinityboots.gif

I was actually considering doing this, but xp is halved apparently. What food do you use for the graveyard?

Bones to bananas/Bones to peaches work fine.

Quagsire.png

Bones to bananas. That's all you need. I don't recommend taking any food in with you. The way I do it is this:

Blue Bones (I do this several times) -> Grab other bones and convert and eat (At this point, I would have lost a bit of health) -> Blue Bones (After I've eaten all the bananas, the blue bones would have re-appeared)

Phaper_Plane.png

After Dungeoneering, this combat exp from slayer seems so amazingly fast :smile:

92attack.png

Pardon, the terrible cropping and failed screeny timing (missed the fireworks due to not expecting the level)

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

From 92 - 94 all cannoning apart from that last duck. :thumbup: Once 99 slayer. i should be around or near 95 so chin to 99

1z18dcn.png

gratz, i cannoned 1-95 range entirely, nearly 96 range and ive never actualy ranged before in my life....except for the rat on tutorial and the ice arrow part of temple of ivok....but those dont count so yea, yay for cannoning!

oh how i miss 180ea cannonballs, id have saved 100m by now

a_final_name.png

I've ran out of seeds :( Now I've got to use my place holder seeds :\

ohnooooooooo.png

34 dwarf weed and 18 torstol that I can't plant <_<

Slowly building up the collection.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

100728191842.png

Was terrible doing all those quests needed for that one, lol. Hope it's worth it.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

[hide]

100728191842.png

Was terrible doing all those quests needed for that one, lol. Hope it's worth it.

[/hide]

Curses are nice, but up until 92 to me it seems like normal are better.

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1158/ohnooooooooo.png[/iM]

Why don't you clean herbs as you do herb runs?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/1158/ohnooooooooo.png[/iM]

Why don't you clean herbs as you do herb runs?

Just lazy I guess. It doesn't take that long to clean them in that batch... I think.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Decided for a change of master to use Sumona instead of Kuradal, went to her and got a special assignment straight off:

2wc320w.png

:thumbsup:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.