Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

1900total.png

sorry its small >> 1900 total

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

All you [bleep]s who lure people with noted items need to just die in a fire. Seriously, you're not cool and nobody cares about the loot you earned by essentially scamming somebody.

Even though I agree, I saw it coming so I'm not surprised at seeing it.

All you [bleep]s who lure people with noted items need to just die in a fire. Seriously, you're not cool and nobody cares about the loot you earned by essentially scamming somebody.

If this were a few years ago I'd totally agree with you, but at this point I just consider it natural selection and don't really take people's moral/ethical stances on RS too seriously. After I got scammed for the first (and only) time in my RS career for a set of full mithril, I haven't really trusted any offers that are too good to be true, or anyone inside the wild/duel arena, and it's worked out pretty well for me haha :thumbup: Sucks for people to learn the hard way, but hopefully they learn from their mistakes. There's a few RL lessons to be learned from that as well, but that's another story...

77yLQy8.png

I was under the assumption that Jagex had stopped throwing P2P adverts at F2Pers in-game.

membersgamead.png

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

All good things must come to an end.

Bought red for 100m in ge, May 2009. I'm sorry I let you down, RSW.

whitephat.png

Whites went up 250m overnight. I only made around 60m merching with that cash I got, so I essentially lost 190m. The ride was nice, though. Partyhats had lost their showoff/achievement value for me long ago, and now I have a divine to play with.

phatmerching.png

lalalasig2.png

[hide=oldacc]

I pro (not a fake).

awesomeel.png[/hide]

The most confusing thing is that you have members. Why did you buy members on an account you haven't logged into for 130 years?

My Mirc was playing up so I set my clock to 1998, when I put the clock back I got kicked from the lobby where I was I logged in and it said 4800 days, naturally I went for 1980 and changed it forward to 2099 to see the extreme days not logged in ;)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

rev.png

Dropped from a level 13-16 Goblin. Got 26 of them in one drop which was about 200k. :thumbup:

Also got a corrupt Statius helm and Guthix Brazier from the Imp and Werewolf respectively. A bit too early to tell but it looks like the corrupt stuff and low tier statues drop from the low level Revs and vice versa.

Sylpheed.png

Dropped from a level 13-16 Goblin. Got 26 of them in one drop which was about 200k. :thumbup:

Also got a corrupt Statius helm and Guthix Brazier from the Imp and Werewolf respectively. A bit too early to tell but it looks like the corrupt stuff and low tier statues drop from the low level Revs and vice versa.

How many did you kill?

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

How many did you kill?

To be honest, the drops seem to be a little too common. Got the Brazier after only two werewolf kills and got the helm after about 30 kills after that. The axes were on another trip which I got in about 20-30 ish kills. It could just be my luck but i've seen other people there get drops in a similar amount of kills.

Will unspam later.

Sylpheed.png

110202165835.png

lol (not me ofc)

I can't even comprehend how someone who owns a Blue Partyhat could be so [developmentally delayed]ed.

the only reasonable explanation is that he was drunk, stoned, distracted by a shiny thing, and saw a nuclear bomb go off.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]