Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So... hilt #5. Yeah... #4's on this page too...

110410074927.png

Wow... Wanna tell Kree to hook me up with one of those? Been on about 20 solo trips in the past 3-4 days here and only got an ACP and Arma helmet. Just need that damn hilt to get 95 prayer....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

110410074927.png

Wow... Wanna tell Kree to hook me up with one of those? Been on about 20 solo trips in the past 3-4 days here and only got an ACP and Arma helmet. Just need that damn hilt to get 95 prayer....

At least you've gotten some crap. Over 200 kills and nothing. Unless you count a few rune Spears.

110113203328.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIdT-jHpGjM

God I love this spell so much

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Mazs%20Screenshots1183.5767067057.png

paid full torva + full virtus + 120m for the pernix.. hopefully I don't regret this

Torva is worthless, imo, anyway. Its only real use is solo Bandos, and really, you're going to pay like 3b (including a DSS) to spend 3 hrs soloing Bandos? Nah. Pernix is a much better use of your money, especially since you like to Nex a lot :thumbup:

td2sig.jpg

So.... you actually talked to Kree for me? <3:

armahiltu.png

And now I have the money for turmoil.... :grin:

Edit: Lol, usually when I get an item I continue on with my trip, but this time I teleported out right after I grabbed it. Very glad I did, because about 10 seconds after I opened up my bank, I dc'ed. Wouldn't have wanted to die with that!

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

What happens when you get bored:

110409191203.png

110409205335.png

Had higher hits which I didn't screeny.

Also,

110410173630.png

65k tokens left till rapier, then I just need cc bow and rigour. :wall:

Thanks dgs.:)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Soclose.jpg

Socloser.jpg

I mad nomad, I very, very mad. These are just the closest I've gotten out of 10 attempts so far...

Well...GF 1 million worth of brews, time to go buy the next batch.

Looks like you are having trouble when he goes into berserker mode? I HIGHLY recommend using a spirit kyatt. You can focus on healing and just spam the scrolls. Kills him in no time.

Still use a tort in the beginning, but when you run low on pots dismiss and than get your kyatt ready.

Big_Stingman.png

Soclose.jpg

Socloser.jpg

I mad nomad, I very, very mad. These are just the closest I've gotten out of 10 attempts so far...

Well...GF 1 million worth of brews, time to go buy the next batch.

Looks like you are having trouble when he goes into berserker mode? I HIGHLY recommend using a spirit kyatt. You can focus on healing and just spam the scrolls. Kills him in no time.

Still use a tort in the beginning, but when you run low on pots dismiss and than get your kyatt ready.

Ten attempts?

I got on second try, with 5 brews/2 1/5 restores left :)

Bring 1 super atk/str and when he drops the mines use a dose of each, and save a dose for when he's using his rapid attack

Rapier/ddefender is best, as he's weak to stab

Chonabis.png

110410074927.png

At least you've gotten some crap. Over 200 kills and nothing. Unless you count a few rune Spears.

110113203328.png

So i heard we like one ups? 437 recorded duo/ffa kills w/ only 2 shards 2 effigies. plus once i didnt keep track of.

realsiggy.jpgmscl.png

I'd Take a couple shards over Rune Spear tbh...Anyways

Few kills in past hour, Like 30+ whips but not worth mentioning, to common. 1 Death (2m)

110410204131.png

110410205320.png

110410220304v.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster