Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Sosolid delivers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZkmtntUDCQ

Meh, I think I'm gonna get maul last. Seems not too much better than a longsword.

If you think about it in a Pker perspective, you can combine a maul hit with gmaul hits AND vengeance. The least I could say is it'll look DAMN sexy for a vid.

Just so people get the understanding about how good chaotic longsword is: (not my pic) w/ a special weapon worse than SGS if I may add

91b33.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_7dcvcK1OM

the video for that screenie

Gf to all the people who thought Rapier is better... :thumbup:

uhh i dont get it, he used longsword, which proves absolutely nothing about which one is better

you cant just test 1, see the first 1 did good and say yes it must be better than object 2

if you know anything about geodoni, hes done 180 kc with a whip......... so thats 45 kills with whip and 50 with cls, and we know that rapier is better than whip by about 50-100 dmg max hit, and same speed

id very well wager he could get 200 kc with a rapier also, unless your telling me rapier is the same or worse as whip

a_final_name.png

He thing was he wasn't soul split flashing on the boss. You can get considerably more kills if you soul split flash on graardor. Longsword is slower than graardor so you obviously cannot do it effectively, but rapier/whip are the same speed so if you're good you can.

1sttassets.png

First solo drop! :thumbup:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Just so people get the understanding about how good chaotic longsword is: (not my pic) w/ a special weapon worse than SGS if I may add

91b33.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_7dcvcK1OM

uhh i dont get it, he used longsword, which proves absolutely nothing about which one is better

you cant just test 1, see the first 1 did good and say yes it must be better than object 2

if you know anything about geodoni, hes done 180 kc with a whip......... so thats 45 kills with whip and 50 with cls, and we know that rapier is better than whip by about 50-100 dmg max hit, and same speed

id very well wager he could get 200 kc with a rapier also, unless your telling me rapier is the same or worse as whip

Graar (bandos armour) has higher stab def than slash def

[hide]91b33.png[/hide]

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_7dcvcK1OM[/hide]

The only reason I'm saying Gf, is because a lot of people kept trying to say that the longsword was crap.

patr1ckotg1.png

[hide]

r6ybus.jpg

2cj8gl.jpg

Around 2007 when botting was really bad i somehow i got banned for Real World Trading ( they had no evidence).

Finally my main got unbanned! Rofl i appealed ages ago again and somehow worked.

[/hide]

:smile: Congrats

Best I've had recently I suppose. Page 2 if anyone wonders

picture6fa.png

And then there's this. Didn't even realize I was getting close so I missed the first screen shot.

[hide]picture7f.png[/hide]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vintage_Phil.png

I've been to the Crunch once...

70094183.jpg

Note the XP gained for that cast. At W44, it's a constant 500 - 650XP a cast... Lmao. And when I get low HP, 1 or 2 blood barrages gets me to full HP again. Haha.

I wish I woulda thought about barraging / miasmic barraging W44 before I got 99 Magic. Lol. Instead I lead W2LS and barraged Jellies for 99. Lol. Was still very fast.

I'm only barraging SW for fun anyways. The XP gain is just a bonus. But maybe I should use some of those at rock lobsters. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

Another 99 i have been to, and another pic i had a bit of fun with editing :D

Congratulations Carbon Chris on a new 99... like i said ALOT of the time, only took you 4 months to go from 98 - 99 :L

1071dmg.png

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Impbox-1.jpg

I love clues =)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

He sent me this as a .mp4 so I hosted it on youtube so you can see it.

Maul is nice, but rapier can beat it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoGc03nzpbk

Because 2 hits TOTALLY is good proof how good it is. More evidence please.

I second this. It's like me going and speccing someone twice with Vls... you prove nothing from it

It didn't look like it was supposed to be definitive proof of anything. Ampharaos said that the rapier could beat the maul, not that it is definitely and irrefutably better than the maul. :rolleyes: It's just a cool video; calm down.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It didn't look like it was supposed to be definitive proof of anything. Ampharaos said that the rapier could beat the maul, not that it is definitely and irrefutably better than the maul. :rolleyes: It's just a cool video; calm down.

"Maul is nice, but rapier can beat it."

Oh I guess can = could now. Intrestin'

Just saying how he thinks 2 hits makes it better than the maul. I guess hitting a 500 beats hitting an 850 now too? Nice logic guys. :thumbup:

Quagsire.png

Just saying how he thinks 2 hits makes it better than the maul. I guess hitting a 500 beats hitting an 850 now too? Nice logic guys. :thumbup:

If you can combo 500's easily, it might be better. You can't eat 500 hp before he hits again.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

If you can combo 500's easily, it might be better. You can't eat 500 hp before he hits again.

If the other guy was wielding the maul and got killed, I'd say that the rapier can beat the maul... :lol:

2dgucz6.png