Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

FIRECAPE! My second try ever. First try was about 3-4 years ago. Saw bladewings comment in this thread so I decided to use my Jad task that I've had for months. Messed up a few times and once being hit 643 damage and even the healers at one point hit a bunch of 100s in a row. Got the nice amazing glitch where they heal Jad constantly so I had to kill them all. :thumbdown: Ended up being hit 546 when Jad was only 240hp left, scary cause I had no brews left. :ohnoes:

firecapen.png

FIRECAPE! My second try ever. First try was about 3-4 years ago. Saw bladewings comment in this thread so I decided to use my Jad task that I've had for months. Messed up a few times and once being hit 643 damage and even the healers at one point hit a bunch of 100s in a row. Got the nice amazing glitch where they heal Jad constantly so I had to kill them all. :thumbdown: Ended up being hit 546 when Jad was only 240hp left, scary cause I had no brews left. :ohnoes:

[hide]firecapen.png[/hide]

Gratz, I know what an amazing acheivement it feels like when you finally get your cape (though by the sounds of it, you had a pretty easy ride. Current score is Jad:15 --- Me:1)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

2818zg6.png

yay for summoning

whats fastest way to 99 cook lol (money is no object)

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

So I followed that guys setup in the big barrows analysis post.

Here is mine :D.

I have the super strength and super attack for guthans and kc. I am going to range ahrims because my meele stats are horrible.

I brought the stole just to test it out and see if it helped.

[hide=Barrows Setup]barrowssetup-2.png[/hide]

Edit: I know I need to use strawberry baskets :D.

33urh1t.png

This is what i use

Tad more expensive set up, but i like it :x

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

idostuff215257.png

This + the 3 f rings in my inv. 204 garg task. Also got 92 Constitution. Not bad for my 190th task. :thumbsup:

EDIT: damn mods..

chat221000.png

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiP2V0NMtDg

Funny thing is that the guy that got dropped for bandos+ags+claws made me lose arcane stream. Gwas to his bank?

That was THE FUNNIEST and most INSANE rushing video I have ever had the pleasure of seeing.

To unspam, an old pic I found of a failed ascii and a failed combo break.

combofail.png

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

2d8q4io.png

Got an effigy, then dlegs on the next kill. Also got zammy page 1 from a clue from these guys, so another free 600k. I love irons. :thumbsup:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!