Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So my day was pretty good so far ,

got 2 range ammys from aquas on task,

then got steels, got dragon legs,

100619155750.png

got aquas again, no ammy but my best clue scroll ever....

cluerobinhatandblackcav.png

So about 8m made today and its not over yet....

xSoulgazer

Elysian Sigil ---- 11/24/10 ---- 550M

[hide=]

New highest hit and a high amount of tokkul in 1 hour. Yea, last night in excitement after getting 300 rank I enchanted my onyx instead of making it onyx i at the dude. Is that one of THE biggest fails in entire runescape or what? <_< Got zerker i instead to kill more tzhaar with yaaaaay... :thumbdown:

23aw35666.png

Ooooooooooohhhh my god. :shock:

Got these last night.

a4stur.jpg

2vb61w1.jpg

2zye8hh.jpg

[/hide]

Very nice, im 370k from 99 attack myself and my power just came on after being out for 3 hours :wall:

Edited by tripsis
Added hide tags.

Click here for all the good stuff

[hide]Drops: 2x Basilisk Head 1x KBD Heads 1x Bando's Tasset (FFA) 45x D Boots 1x D Legs 1x D Med 1x Visage (Fd) 40+Effigy 4x Whip 3x Claws 4x Elite Clues

Barrows: 1x Karil's Top 2x Ahrim's Top 1x Guthan's Spear 1x Guthan's Skirt 1x Karil's X bow 1x Verac's Brassard 1x D Med 1x Guthan's Platebody 1x Karil's Coif 1x Torag's Hammers

Corp: 1x Arcane Split 1x Missed Arcane

DK: 6x Zerker 2x Warrior 8x Hatchet 1x Seercul 2x Mud Staff 2x Seers 4x Archer

Achievements:

99 Attack 6/20/10 101,194th 99 Cooking 7/20/10 122,253rd 99 Magic 9/7/10 71,666th 99 HP 9/9/10 101,964th

99 Range 11/6/10 74,927th 99 Strength 11/7/10 164,778th 99 Defence 12/5/10 92,351st 2,100 Total 11/25/10

Firecape 8/3/10 Extremes 8/14/10 Turmoil 9/26/10 Rapier 10/15/10

http://www.youtube.com/user/Greg2952

[/hide]

I was going to world 117 to get help with an effigy and I just walk in on some guy called kamsa T getting 99 dungeoneering. There were a couple who were like 100+ there to.

dung.png

dung2.png

Pretty sure I saw Toonami there whose ranked 8th for dung. The cape has an pretty epic emote I want one now. =P~

I Natha I is a pretty cool guy, I was with him during 99 fish wc and smithing

k2grwl.png

Bacon needed proof

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HWQfea1iyM

Found this to be a very cool video. It shows a lot of magic pking with the arcane stream necklace and miasmic barrage.

The intro that video made me wet. That was quite possibly the best pk video I have ever watched. I think I have seen him before the name sounds familiar. Either way that was epic.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HWQfea1iyM[/hide]

Found this to be a very cool video. It shows a lot of magic pking with the arcane stream necklace and miasmic barrage.

Ugh I hate YouTube sometimes. Right as it starts to get really good, YouTube stops loading it. Lol. I've made a note to come back to it as so far it looks like a fantastic video. Thanks for sharing. :D.

09144a99bb.png

So I heard that Barrows is becoming popular again.

BarrowsSetup.png

Each round is done before the Overload wears off. I go Dharok -> Ahrim -> Karil -> Verac -> Torag -> Guthan. One dose of Super Prayer is enough to kill Dharok, Ahrim, and Karil with prayer. I take a dose of Super Prayer at the start of every new chest. I have 1 spare dose just in case I get an Ahrim tunnel. If I get 2, so be it. Spec Restores are there because I love abusing them and I have over 60k total doses to use. It also feels nice to be able to Spec Ahrim, Karil, and whoever is in the tunnel, and be able to do it again as soon as I exit the tunnels to start a new run.

I can get 9 Chests an hour easily. I teleport every 4 chests. A round costs me 130k, so each chests costs me ~32k. I've yet to not make profit every round.

Simple. Straight-forward. Cheaper then magic. And fast. I find all these complex inventory spreads silly.

To maximize efficiency, you should do Ahrim as one of the last brothers and just bring some karil's armor or something for mage defence. He drains your stats, making the overload much less effective (however if you spec him to death quickly, I guess it wouldn't really be that much of an issue.)

Edit: Also, kudos for going with the rapier. I got it too. :thumbsup:

Overload restores your stats every 15 seconds, so that's not an issue. He is doing ahrim first cause he's mage def is terrible, so he needs prayer.

@rapier guy: You should use ardy cape though. + 6 stab, and more prayer bonus than a skill cape. One more thing: you value your overloads at 80k each or what? Can't see where else you got the 130 figure from. If you value your herblore xp, it's even much cheaper.

I know about the Ardy Cape. I'm in the process of getting it. I just wanted to see what I could do without it.

As for cost: The Overloads cost me ~27k per dose, and Super Prayer is about ~5k per dose. That makes the cost of both ~128k. I also use about half of 1% of the Rapier's Charge, so that's ~10k more. I don't count the food or tabs as a cost since I will not need to re-buy them any time soon. =p

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

2nnndg.png

am i doing it right?

2.1m for 10 mins of work = sxe

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

Did my first team armadyl in a while.

armadylhelmet.jpg

Then after that we were crashed and overpowered. I stayed and killed minions:

crashedfinalkc.jpg

Could have lasted longer if I hadnt given a team mate a fruit bat pouch :/

C1Geq.png

That's a nice hit.

ibxsap.jpg

nice hit i bet you were very smug lol

its quite unrelated but i used theg e today

2wf1pi9.png

[hide]first one to see what i did there gets cookie but i think i made it too obvious[/hide]

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10