Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Not the best clue scroll, but definitely not horrible I suppose, was some pretty easy clues overall.

140kcluescroll.png

Well now its time to do Jad slayer task :D. Any tips or setups anyone could show me?

Range + prayer bonuses are good. 3 range pots 6 brews rest super restores (or like 6 super restores and then the rest prayer potions if you're cheap.)

Veracs helm, karil skirt and top. Broad bolts for all the waves then diamond (e) for jad.

C1Geq.png

Not the best clue scroll, but definitely not horrible I suppose, was some pretty easy clues overall.

140kcluescroll.png

Well now its time to do Jad slayer task :D. Any tips or setups anyone could show me?

Range + prayer bonuses are good. 3 range pots 6 brews rest super restores (or like 6 super restores and then the rest prayer potions if you're cheap.)

Veracs helm, karil skirt and top. Broad bolts for all the waves then diamond (e) for jad.

I was thinkin this setup:

Helm: Full slayer helm

Amulet: God stole

Top: Kari'ls top

Legs: Verac's skirt

Weapon: Rune c'bow/Karils xbow?

Shield: Granite Shield (unless somebody is nice enough to lend me elysian or Dragonfire lol)

Cape: Accumulator

Ammo: 5k Broad bolts, 500 Diamond (e)

Gloves: Regen bracelet

Boots: Snakeskin

Ring: Explorers ring.

Does that sound like a good setup?

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

Third try. I hid behind a pillar too long on my first 2 tries - I forgot I had to stand closer to him when he went into berserker mode causing him to heal back up. As you can see I had plenty of brews and super restores left.

100621025435.png

Third try. I hid behind a pillar too long on my first 2 tries - I forgot I had to stand closer to him when he went into berserker mode causing him to heal back up. As you can see I had plenty of brews and super restores left.

100621025435.png

I know it's too late for you, but in case someone else sees this...

You DO NOT need Super restores for Nomad. As you're not using pray all that much, normal restores with a couple of supers thrown in, is much better.

Grats though.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

As an explanation of why normal restores are better: You can brew 4 times and restore once to get back full stats, while you can only do 3 brews 1 super restore to get all the way back.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

So I got my battle robes that I worked so hard for and was like, "aww yeah, time to go barraging!" So I did. On my way through relleka I noticed I forgot a ROL and had a dueling ring instead. I wondered if I should have gone back to switch, then decided it wasn't the effort. LOL. I ended up messing up a lure and putting prayer back on one second too late. Thank GOD for burstinglobs cc, would have lost my robes otherwise:

kcdwkl.png

No more barraging for me tonight o_o

wl7w9j.png

All today:

80dg.png

80 Dg

99magic2b.png

99magicj.png

(This is a pro fake. Leveling part is real, everything else I faked!)

99 Magic

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

So I got my battle robes that I worked so hard for and was like, "aww yeah, time to go barraging!" So I did. On my way through relleka I noticed I forgot a ROL and had a dueling ring instead. I wondered if I should have gone back to switch, then decided it wasn't the effort. LOL. I ended up messing up a lure and putting prayer back on one second too late. Thank GOD for burstinglobs cc, would have lost my robes otherwise:

[hide]kcdwkl.png[/hide]

You should charge your robes; not much use without them being charged.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

[hide]kcdwkl.png[/hide]

You should charge your robes; not much use without them being charged.

I'm pretty sure that Battle Robes, just like Barrows, degrade down to 0 when they are dropped on death. The page before this, you can see he just posted his setup after getting the robes from FOG.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

Oh I see, stupid me for not reading the text carefully enough :wall:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

http://i50.tinypic.com/kcdwkl.png

Reminds me of the time I decided to barrage lobs. I chose to do it at a time when I dc'ed at least 5 times/hr...I ended up wasting like 5 rol and died twice by the time I was done :thumbup:

kcdwkl.png

When I read your first sentence, I had a feeling that was what happened haha, guess you learned your lesson eh? :razz:

Staurolite.png

toys.png

Toy Invasion!!! Just teled there and BAM! Mice everywhere.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

dks620.png

Fairly average, (slightly over) DKS multibrid trip. Lasted 5 OVS.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

what.png

I don't get it...

I know it's a bit late, but because I'm Australian it's the first I've seen it =P

From the recodings i've taken in my solo dungeoneering the actual bonus rooms increase for all rooms unlocked is closer to +12.6%.

So 100*1.126 = 112.6, which rounds to 13.

And 112.6*0.9 = 101.34 and hence your 101%.

To be honest I wish jagex would just give out the forumla for these things and stuff like how base XP is calculated,

in other news, oh the joys of F2P...

167nxia.jpg

1yrb49.jpg

I know it's a bit late, but because I'm Australian it's the first I've seen it =P

From the recodings i've taken in my solo dungeoneering the actual bonus rooms increase for all rooms unlocked is closer to +12.6%.

So 100*1.126 = 112.6, which rounds to 13.

And 112.6*0.9 = 101.34 and hence your 101%.

To be honest I wish jagex would just give out the forumla for these things and stuff like how base XP is calculated,

in other news, oh the joys of F2P...

http://i46.tinypic.com/167nxia.jpg

i thinck he ment the fact that the average exp he gets is 0, not the fact that 113-10= 101 :P

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

February 23, 2010:

statsxc.png

June 21, 2010:

skills.png

Decent progress?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

2mxrfh2.png

On my way to 40 summon, and I get 100 combat. :thumbsup:

Messed up the cropping, but you can see combat level 100 now and I had just gotten 36 summoning.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!