Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.png[/url]

I thought they didn't assign stuff you haven't unlocked? ;_;

They aren't a quest related/unlocked slayer task. You can get them as long as you have the slayer lvl for them.

Edit: I shun you for blocking irons and desert wyrms. Good tasks, with good exp and drops.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

I've never been in the Chaos Tunnels O_o

-image-

I thought they didn't assign stuff you haven't unlocked? ;_;

They aren't a quest related/unlocked slayer task. You can get them as long as you have the slayer lvl for them.

Edit: I shun you for blocking irons and desert wyrms. Good tasks, with good exp and drops.

I dunno, doesn't feel like a lot of xp for me :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et0UDbIk3g4&hd=1

Solo corp without food or divine flashing

Woox16 just beat the game... So hard.

Indeed he did. dang thats great ss/melee switch

and he got a small reward, 300k :P

99 Magic achieved on May 31, 2010 99 Prayer achieved on August 27, 2011 99 Dungeoneering achieved on September 24, 2011

He just needs to vid solo corp with all his bank there, no food and getting divine...Because let's face it, what other method can he ever make up? o.O, no food with flowers? Lol

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Lol, just got forum muted. Sadly they do not tell me how long they last, lame. :angry:

Forum bans suck. :|

No evidence, no appeal, just a message in your inbox that tells you to go read the rules.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Lol, just got forum muted. Sadly they do not tell me how long they last, lame. :angry:

No evidence, no appeal, just a message in your inbox that tells you to go read the rules.

Was just putting facepalm images on threads, but I said "all I want for Christmas is a new CEO"

Mod Mark H got me lol :thumbsup:

281ae50b7c.png

Was just putting facepalm images on threads, but I said "all I want for Christmas is a new CEO"

Mod Mark H got me lol :thumbsup:

I got permabanned for telling a guy that got his skills reset he deserved it.

OT: 30M.gif Yay lol >_>

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

He just needs to vid solo corp with all his bank there, no food and getting divine...Because let's face it, what other method can he ever make up? o.O, no food with flowers? Lol

That's just nucking futs.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

That's just nucking futs.

not realy, in the middle of the fight he just ss/lp glitched a few times

he actualy did/would have died if not for this, so he didnt actualy solo without eating cuz aside from this "glitch" he would have died in the middle for sure

basicly if your at 100 hp, and a monster calculates dmg to hit, the number is greater than 100, so the hit is calculated to do 100 dmg, but at this exact time you soulsplit to heal hp so after this round of hitting your hp is whatever u just soulsplitted. this also works when hp regain happens same game tick, this is why he was at 1 lp at one point, and happens to several players

i cant complain, i do it all the time in dung

a_final_name.png

Meant this picture for proving a point on the Wildy/FT thread, but there's several things wrong with it

Spot 2 Easter Eggs and the glitch:

[hide]

image5651.png

[/hide]

fake

I thought I made it clear that IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FAKE <_<

I hid some funny stuff in there for a little bonus spot the glitch game ;)

Meant this picture for proving a point on the Wildy/FT thread, but there's several things wrong with it

image5651.png

The fact that at the top it says "up to recent updates" and at the bottom is says "up to contact us"

And the fact that he says "Jagex will exercise the right to keep Runescape the way it is, which implies that they already made up their mind no matter what and therefore the vote is just PR. Calling fake on this.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

snipped

The fact that at the top it says "up to recent updates" and at the bottom is says "up to contact us"

And the fact that he says "Jagex will exercise the right to keep Runescape the way it is, which implies that they already made up their mind no matter what and therefore the vote is just PR. Calling fake on this.

Wow I didn't even know those errors, nicely done :thumbsup: