Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

101224134529.png

Trololol merry christmas me <3:

Nice snipe, man! Grats

They are crashing from what i know lol

#1 they're not.

#2 it's a long term investment.

Nice snipe, man! Grats

#1 they're not.

They are not crashing, at least not yet. There are a lot of people on the rsof that try and make them crash(manipulation through forums).

They have mostly been used as fillers in party hat trades(eg x discs/pumps + cash = phat). That use of them will vanish if free trade is implemented though. And if Jagex succeeds in getting a lot of old players back, they might drop a bit in price cause of increased supply(that's supposedly why santas are crashing hard atm). But, as a long term investment they're only going one way - up.

Nice snipe, man! Grats

#1 they're not.

Merely out of curiosity,

how long term?

8+ months

Looks like you know what you're speaking about Loffelicious, and I agree - as a long term, it can only go up.

Nice snipe, man! Grats

#1 they're not.

Merely out of curiosity,

how long term?

8+ months

Looks like you know what you're speaking about Loffelicious, and I agree - as a long term, it can only go up.

Depends, with free trade, there will be such low demand for lower rares, especially certain ones, it could be years before disk is worth what it currently is. If free trade came on monday, which it won't, then disk would be worth around half of what it currently is GE.

And ancient, those were first serkers in 3-4 trips IIRC.

And DKS is still around 4-4.5m gp/hr average, despite whatever golviousclown says.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Nope, I don't use fremmy boots, cannon, and it was still 4m when I was using whip before.

I do use cstaff/ccbow/cr/stream and yak/ovs though.

Stonewall337.png
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Rki6bxs9g&feature=sub

Not quite about RS, but about every MMO :P

Stonewall337.png

stooeasy.png

did this w/o hex or prim 2h lol, on first try. not hard if you pot up and always stay active / attacking stuff... but time is better spent helping keyer gate stuff, soloing puzzles, etc

also cbow>cstaff at dks imo, w/o cannon. faster prime kills = more supreme with range pray & ss on rex

btw, steel titan on supreme is epic. i was 3-4 hitting supreme... might work well for when your yaks run out (but usu my invent/yak is set up so that when my trip ends i have exactly 0 food 0 pray 0 ovl; ST on prime/rex fails due to high defense

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

stooeasy.png

did this w/o hex or prim 2h lol, on first try. not hard if you pot up and always stay active / attacking stuff... but time is better spent helping keyer gate stuff, soloing puzzles, etc

also cbow>cstaff at dks imo, w/o cannon. faster prime kills = more supreme with range pray & ss on rex

btw, steel titan on supreme is epic. i was 3-4 hitting supreme... might work well for when your yaks run out (but usu my invent/yak is set up so that when my trip ends i have exactly 0 food 0 pray 0 ovl; ST on prime/rex fails due to high defense

In all these DG pictures you post, are you usually the keyer?

Looks like Jagex was giving out early Christmas presents. My 1st elite Clue for ages (from monster drop - had the Ava's Alerter one).

Sorry for the lack of screenie - I copied to Paint & nothing happened :(

Anyway, pretty decent to see 2 Kits, particularly when one of them is the Fury Kit - the other is Dragon Sq ornate.

Furykit.jpg

Now going back to kill the last 20 Iron Dragons - hopefully get another clue:)

the_lad_1.png

stooeasy.png

In all these DG pictures you post, are you usually the keyer?

The Person listed at the top of the list of players is 99% of the time the keyer unless your from w117.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.