Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Pictures like that are why I hate manipulators. No one should have that much wealth.

You not being ambitious enough clearly means that others shouldn't do what they like. Good thinking. Not that there is any evidence he is a price manipulator or anything...?

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

krimandy1.png

Holy [cabbage]. How many pumpkins are in the game?

Thats literally 71 BILLION coins worth of pumpkins. 71 BILLION.

Is....is that real?

Most likely. Krimandy is, or at least was, a big price manipulator and rare merchant.

Ow, also notice those darts :) i once started buying those and merchers picked it up and bought more and more. I ended up making a huge profit thanks to them.

I merch alone.

ps how can you look into someones invec?

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

[hide]

krimandy1.png

Holy [cabbage]. How many pumpkins are in the game?

Thats literally 71 BILLION coins worth of pumpkins. 71 BILLION.

Is....is that real?

Most likely. Krimandy is, or at least was, a big price manipulator and rare merchant.

Ow, also notice those darts :) i once started buying those and merchers picked it up and bought more and more. I ended up making a huge profit thanks to them.

I merch alone.

ps how can you look into someones invec?

[/hide]

If they're in your DG party, you can see their inventory, equipment, and stats.

Popedevourer.png

in fairness xpx, he's carrying a lot of random items which are all crashing. probably bad luck/missed dump time.

and freestyler, it's dungeoneering.

It might just be that he has bought rares with junk, but that's another story. As far as i know him and have dealt with him, he is a very nice and respectful guy that just enjoys spending most of his time on the rares market. Being rich doesn't make you a bad person, but making unjust bad comments does.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

in fairness xpx, he's carrying a lot of random items which are all crashing. probably bad luck/missed dump time.

and freestyler, it's dungeoneering.

Quick find code: 36-37-119-62065655

As xpx, he most likely got the junk from buying the pumpkins. However, he is/was a massive price manipulator, but nonetheless a nice guy.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

According to Krimandy1 himself (he posted that on rsof) he's collecting 500 pumpkins, and has been for a while. He mentioned something about quitting after he completed it.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

[hide]

tifdclawadventlog.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So happy, 2nd pair ever, first pair about kill 6, massive break got slice about kill 40, now this at about 70-80! so glad :)

[/hide]

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

The key to the left of your 1/! key :)

What's the purpose of it?

JaGex put it in the game to act like they are making useful updates which they are not

Ya I noticed lol. Typed help and there are only like 4 commands none of which are useful at all.

JaGex put it in the game to act like they are making useful updates which they are not

Ya I noticed lol. Typed help and there are only like 4 commands none of which are useful at all.

I like it for it's DisplayFPS feature. If it goes below 50 for what ever reason, I know to close a few scripts. =).

09144a99bb.png

Nothing really.. It can show your fps. But the console has no use to regular players, as commands won't work for us. I guess jagex mods can use it to ban people etc..

I like it for it's DisplayFPS feature. If it goes below 50 for what ever reason, I know to close a few scripts. =).

Phew! I am not the only one using this to detect if lag is on my side or on the isp side.

Hit the ` key (~)

Press Enter

Type: Displayfps

Hit the ` key (~)

Press Enter

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Wtf lol, I run at about 15 fps on lowest detail on average. Using a laptop if that makes any difference.

Wtf lol, I run at about 15 fps on lowest detail on average. Using a laptop if that makes any difference.

Mine averages like 20-25 lol. Highest it's gone was 39 in the lobby......

Mine averages like 20-25 lol. Highest it's gone was 39 in the lobby......

When I'm lobbied it gets up to 50 D: if only it did in game.