Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

stooeasynumber2.png

2 out of 2 attempts

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Arcane Stream or Armadyl Pendant? Not really much of a difference tbh. Just an outfit for skilling/messing around, made with some of the gear I bought for doing armadyl gwd. :thumbsup:

chicken boots

Dude seriously? Like 5 minute after I put the chicken boots on I get a comment about my outfit.... the boots the be specific. :rolleyes:

nice boots. ;)

Hmmmn, unspam? This will do for now i guess. Thought it was cute <3:

[hide=]101226170745.png

[/hide]

Capital i, lower case l.

i dont know where to put this so i giess this is the safest place.

-picture-

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wtf...

I don't get it...Jagex is advertising something about Runescape...on other sites...so?

I never thought the Wilderness went anywhere.

stooeasynumber2.png

2 out of 2 attempts

dat gravecreeper shortbow?

btw how did u manage its too easy but not get mvp? did somebody cook the whole dung?

(my most recent attempt, havent maged lately cuz i played with si skiller whos prob the best mage in dung)

101226200912j.png

and if u read chat i actualy did get 3 in a row the group lol, this was the 3rd

a_final_name.png

stooeasynumber2.png

2 out of 2 attempts

dat gravecreeper shortbow?

btw how did u manage its too easy but not get mvp? did somebody cook the whole dung?

(my most recent attempt, havent maged lately cuz i played with si skiller whos prob the best mage in dung)

101226200912j.png

and if u read chat i actualy did get 3 in a row the group lol, this was the 3rd

yea lol i pick up random bows and buy fractites, i range the dogs i think the dps might actually be comparable to melee since melee is so inaccurate on dogs lol

i usus dont get mvp if there's someone maxed on the team (which there was), my total is so bad

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

He should change name to az and give you Maz.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

He should change name to az and give you Maz.

[16:15:22] <+Mazhar> coulda pulled off an "az"

[16:15:26] <+Mazhar> and gotten the maz effect

[16:15:30] <+Mazhar> and given me maz

[16:15:31] <+Mazhar> fff

already had it all figured out :shades:

101228122003y.png

Weird looking floor :\ havn't played for awhile, is this normal? Been seeing it a lot lately, looks like rs is falling apart.

101229093529n.png

No clue why going for 20m xp in attack/str/range when i should be getting 99 magic..anyways yay to 20m hp :)

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

[hide=99 cook]

2v3om1g.png

105o8d5.png

2hfrk7d.png[/hide]

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

@ big screens

prolq.png

impossible to get resizeable that big without major modifications in linux

:D

in my mac i can make it with resizable as long as i want just drag the browser to the left and resize from the right bottom.

Why is my computer only showing like the very top part of most of ur pictures :/? This is taking a major toll on my lurking abilities :o.

Anyone know how to fix?

I've tried reloading the page over and over again, reloading the image by iteself, viewing the image, copying and pasting it on something like paint, but still all i sell is like the very upmost top 1/4th of the picture :/

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I got my 2nd chaotic yesterday <3:

chaoticcross.png

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]