Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

primalpants.png

dem primal pants make my butt look big

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

This was my first time ever doing armadyl gwd:

firstarmatrip.png

Is 49 kc decent for a first time soloer? I'm 98 ranged and I think it might be fun to get to 99 doing arma gwd, because that first trip was pretty fun. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Okay this weirded me out. 101226203703.png

Does anyone know anything about this guy "Glw"? I looked up his stats and hes maxed combat except prayer, and hes 100 cb. Am i mistaken?

How in the [bleep]?

glw.png

:blink:

I am very very confused. Lol. How old is the screenie (Points to dragon defender)? Maybe he cashed in a ton of zeal and got a ton of levels after this screeny was taken? Idk, trying to come up with reasons. :P.

EDIT: Better yet... Didn't notice the screeny was swiftkit and timestamped. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Okay this weirded me out. 101226203703.png

Does anyone know anything about this guy "Glw"? I looked up his stats and hes maxed combat except prayer, and hes 100 cb. Am i mistaken?

How in the [bleep]?

glw.png

:blink:

I am very very confused. Lol. How old is the screenie?

It says it on the report abuse button 26-12-2010

gsshard21.png

Second trip to arma, had to cut it a bit short though because kree kept chasing me around the room beating the hell out of me with melee lol. :oops:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Did anybody know that this page still exists? :blink:

rsworldselectoct2010.png

The picture is a few months old, took this on the day the halloween event was released but forgot to post it earlier. Here is a link to the page :)

Holy nostalgia batman! This still exists!?

WOW! That is unbelievable! GREAT BALLS OF SWEATY MEN!

OT:

101222181812.png

Free blade.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Did anybody know that this page still exists? :blink:

rsworldselectoct2010.png

The picture is a few months old, took this on the day the halloween event was released but forgot to post it earlier. Here is a link to the page :)

Figured that that's what RScript and what-not parsed it's world info from.

09144a99bb.png

[hide=Christmas weekend]

I start off by finishing my goal and buying my own Uncut onyx, but, go figure it crashes and I have to sell it for min... Regardless, that's 17.3m more towards 95 prayer that I didn't have before, plus the two effigy's I got, which I plan to use at 94 for the most exp.

UncutOnyx.png

Then I sold my claws with the 1/2m rise they had, go to abbys in hopes of a whip drop to fund 95 prayer, and I get a clue instead, 4m.

yay.png

[hide=But...]

fml2.png

FML.png

...Go figure neither sold for min

[/hide]

At this point I buy 8,500 bones to get me to 137 combat, I payed 5,035 each.

Then me and some friends planned to 4 man Graar and duo-duo td's. Unfortunately I had to make dinner for my Dad and his Girlfriend, so I missed the short lived Graar trip, in which they made 12m. I make it back in time for TDs, and we snag this, another 6.1m towards 95 prayer!

tds.png

And in the end, the Gilded platelegs and Sara platebody both sold, and d bones started crashing. So I bought another 11,775 bones for 4,849 each. At this point I'm 151 bones from having 95 banked, so my friend Short gives me 47, and I make a few trips to greens, steal some kills from the bots, and I finally have 95 prayer banked!

95prayer.png

[hide=Unfortunately...]

broke.png

...I'm broke!

[/hide]

[/hide]

Sumondskull6.png