Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

gsshard22.png

Kree must like dropping these, but I don't like getting them....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grCTXGW3sxQ&feature=channel

Same kind of boss I'd like sometime, tank nd healer, DPS, instead of teh boring ones know (except DKS)

And who doesn't know about the guild?

I know its a terrible, terrible show and only appeals to people because its MMORPG related :rolleyes:

It appeals to me because Felicia Day is in it.

Staurolite.png

[hide=stegos]101228145104.png[/hide]

Five dyno's in one room... I lol'd. (fifth is just offscreen)

found myself a pack of t10s

[hide=tyrannos]

101228173233.png[/hide]

Gah I want 90 hunt/99 craft. Late grats on 114 dg... just get a little lead so I can beat you to 120 :mrgreen:

lalalasig2.png

Yay! Finally ;) sorry for bad quality , forgot to save as PGN.

23rkf8j.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

First d Med drop from these !! :)

xcq3k8.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

101227112623.png

First time at arma, had fun, KC on screen was over 100 by the time we got bored and left, after *thinks* near 4 hours or so i think. More overloads could have easily turned it into a 6h+ trip, but boredom sets in after a while.

I was with some peeps and we got 1 bandos chest, 3 tassets and 1 hilt in less than 75 kills. not coinshare though :S

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

101227112623.png

First time at arma, had fun, KC on screen was over 100 by the time we got bored and left, after *thinks* near 4 hours or so i think. More overloads could have easily turned it into a 6h+ trip, but boredom sets in after a while.

I was with some peeps and we got 1 bandos chest, 3 tassets and 1 hilt in less than 75 kills. not coinshare though :S

yeah, we had terrible drop luck ;/ being stubborn paid off at least.

armaoutfit.png

Arcane Stream or Armadyl Pendant? Not really much of a difference tbh. Just an outfit for skilling/messing around, made with some of the gear I bought for doing armadyl gwd. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

i dont know where to put this so i giess this is the safest place.

youhavegottobekiddingme.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

wtf...

I don't get it...Jagex is advertising something about Runescape...on other sites...so?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

@SirIzenhime:

I also collect pretty much all of my drops :) It's awesome !!

EDIT:

Another rare drop o_o wtf

2l8w76v.png

4K469.png

armaoutfit.png

Arcane Stream or Armadyl Pendant? Not really much of a difference tbh. Just an outfit for skilling/messing around, made with some of the gear I bought for doing armadyl gwd. :thumbsup:

chicken boots

armachikenboots.png

Dude seriously? Like 5 minute after I put the chicken boots on I get a comment about my outfit.... the boots the be specific. :rolleyes:

armaoutfit.png

chicken boots

armachikenboots.png

Dude seriously? Like 5 minute after I put the chicken boots on I get a comment about my outfit.... the boots the be specific. :rolleyes:

nice boots. ;)

Hmmmn, unspam? This will do for now i guess. Thought it was cute <3:

101226170745.png

Just got this :)

Yay!

21ajrkz.png

EDIT:

#1 !! after 3 tasks :)

14276z4.png

4K469.png