Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I GOTTA SAY IT WAS A GOOD DAY!

First: I finished my outline for research paper on 1984 by George Orwell (my favorite author). I've been putting it off for a while, but finally decided it was about time to hunker down and get it done!

Second: I got in a really good workout at the gym today. Always a good feeling knowing that you're pushing yourself physically; and it really puts you in a positive mind frame.

Third: I got on Runescape, and finished a little F2P project of mine. Now I'm back as a member, and got this:

[hide=#5]2d8ess7.jpg[/hide]

I found solace in doing this, contrary to what others believe. Instead of a giant wrist-sore, I found it soothing and an easy way to kill the spare time I have between sports and school. Who knows what the next project will be- because I sure don't!

206mwr6.jpg

99 Fletching || 288/309 Quest Points || 99 Cooking ||

122 Combat || 99 Defence || 2000+ Total ||

16/25 80+'s || 99 Firemaking || 99 Woodcutting ||

2011 Goals : All skills 80+ | 99 Magic | 99 Farming | 99 Thieving | 99 Hunter | 99 Range

"The Unexamined Life is not worth living" - Socrates

Not really worth making a rant post about, so I made a more-complicated-than-necessary-picture to express my feelings.

itsbroken.png

I agree. I still don't even see the need to change the achievement diaries to the task thing, can someone explain that to me?

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Not really worth making a rant post about, so I made a more-complicated-than-necessary-picture to express my feelings.

itsbroken.png

Not dumb, just different

You'll get used to it in a couple days

Also, the empty tab has been like that for about a month.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

itsbroken.png

I agree. I still don't even see the need to change the achievement diaries to the task thing, can someone explain that to me?

Yea, this tasks thing confuses me to no end.

Staurolite.png

itsbroken.png

Yea, this tasks thing confuses me to no end.

The thing that annoys me to NO END is that there is a perfectly good empty spot there for the Dungeoneering Party interface, yet when you go into Daemonheim it replaces the QUEST LIST with the party interface...

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

itsbroken.png

So they did change the skills tab placement... I was clicking the tasks tab the whole day, and I was wondering why I was making that mistake the whole time. :D

itsbroken.png

So they did change the skills tab placement... I was clicking the tasks tab the whole day, and I was wondering why I was making that mistake the whole time. :D

One of the reasons that a Mod gave on the RSOF was that the tab rearrangement was to reflect the relative importance of the Task System as opposed to Skills/Questing.

O RLY?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

itsbroken.png

One of the reasons that a Mod gave on the RSOF was that the tab rearrangement was to reflect the relative importance of the Task System as opposed to Skills/Questing.

O RLY?

Personally, I think that the closer the tab gets to the Inventory, the more important it is. :-k

Viewing from the portal arena of the X-Mas event 2010.

[hide]ib42LA.png[/hide]

Well, that's just a tad interesting isn't it. Moar speculation: Begin.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

itsbroken.png

Not dumb, just different

No, it's dumb (imo ofc :) ) The symbol for prayer looks horrible. It's an eye sore sitting there at the bottom of the screen stabbing me in the eye from my peripheral vision.

I can almost understand them moving them quest and tasks closer, that kinda makes sense, but I don't think they should have moved the stat menu to do it. :(

And I know the empty tab has been there for a month, it has been bugging me the whole time.

35b9enp.jpg

itsbroken.png

Not dumb, just different

No, it's dumb (imo ofc :) ) The symbol for prayer looks horrible. It's an eye sore sitting there at the bottom of the screen stabbing me in the eye from my peripheral vision.

I can almost understand them moving them quest and tasks closer, that kinda makes sense, but I don't think they should have moved the stat menu to do it. :(

And I know the empty tab has been there for a month, it has been bugging me the whole time.

Maybe it would be a little more important if they released general achievements that are not for beginners...

Guest Melvinkooi

[hide]ib42LA.png[/hide]

Wasn't that used for a cutscene in WGS? It looks vaguely familiar.

It is

[hide]ib42LA.png[/hide]

Don't get too excited, thats from the cutscene in WGS where a fremennik guy walks up to the stone and touches it, and transforms into a taller human. Its right when you first touch the stone in the cave.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg