Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110103000502.png

Hater gunna hate.

I've always wanted a cls, no reason beyond that.

Smooth move with a new boss coming out, will need a shield, rapier probably not accurate enough ;)

actualy on a monster with infinite def, or say 2000 def, rapier is still better dps than ls if you have ovl and turmoil etc

i may buy a dung shield for new boss, idk weather to buy now or to wait and see what attack styles it uses

i feel with 15 attacks theres no 1 right answer so realy any shield would be good

a_final_name.png

Decent TD trip..just about 50 blue charms and back to back effigies on last 2 kills :)

2m5ikc7.png

EDIT: how do I get it so the white sides aren't by the picture?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Decent TD trip..just about 50 blue charms and back to back effigies on last 2 kills :)

2m5ikc7.png

EDIT: how do I get it so the white sides aren't by the picture?

Assuming you're using MS Paint, simply scroll down all the way to the bottom right, and you should see a small blue dot at the corner, put your cursor over this dot so it becomes a two headed arrow, click and drag it up to your picture. Instead of white, you should now see grey, this will not be a part of the end result.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

With the announcement of the new GWD area & 'suggested' teamwork being required to kill I thought I'd do something about my noob Prayer level (has been at 89 for ages).

In my bank I had 7.5k Dragon Bones from slaying various dragons over the last 12 months. I weighed up the 'efficiency' benefits of using these & decided to buy another 5k of Frost Dragon bones to speed things up a bit.

Anyway, I spent most of yesterday morning tele'ing between Edgeville & my POH, accompanied by my trusty Yak filled with bones.

This is the result.

95Prayer.jpg

For anyone undecided about getting Turmoil, having now used it, I can say for certain it is worth the time, effort & cost.

Now to get back my 80m cash :)

the_lad_1.png

Every world I hop too...

thieving.jpg

Found a way to trap the bots. Lol.

<sarcasm>Yup, Jagex, you got rid of the bot problem.</sarcasm> Came back to a few like 5 hours later, all still there. They run back and forth like the Soul Wars bots going after Jellies. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

110103000502.png

Hater gunna hate.

I've always wanted a cls, no reason beyond that.

And lovers gonna love. nice cls bro.

I don't get it, those look pretty normal to me. :unsure:

thus the wallbang, they are pretty bad clues lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

add this to the mountains of proof that we need a harder jad, lol.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I think Jad is fine as it is. Demanding good reflexes, relying on a good internet, and critical thinking of which monsters to defeat

in a game is already challenging enough.

LOL

Jad requires you to switch prayers. Jad is not at all a challange.

C1Geq.png

I think Jad is fine as it is. Demanding good reflexes, relying on a good internet, and critical thinking of which monsters to defeat

in a game is already challenging enough.

LOL

Jad requires you to switch prayers. Jad is not at all a challange.

Exactly. Switching prayers is reflexing. What I mean by good reflexes is that it's

recommended that you do not make a lot of mistakes. Basically, it's like "one wrong move

and you're dead" kind of thing. I'm going to be modest here unlike you. With maxed stats

and everything, I died once and ended up beating it after like 1-2 more tries because I

didn't actually get the hang of prayer switching. If it's not a challenge to you then

so be it.

Every world I hop too...

thieving.jpg

<sarcasm>Yup, Jagex, you got rid of the bot problem.</sarcasm> Came back to a few like 5 hours later, all still there. They run back and forth like the Soul Wars bots going after Jellies. Lol.

Why is there bots in the thieving guild?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Every world I hop too...

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2580/thieving.jpg

Why is there bots in the thieving guild?

Coshing the trainers is really fast XP. I'm in 5th for all day gains using it. ^^.

Edit: Now I'm in 3rd. :D.

09144a99bb.png

mr5jlj.png

just hope the damaged book works like the old ones did

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10