Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

lol what size is that monitor? I have a 35 inch HP and playing RS on it is ridiculous. I can see the entire GE + the outside dirt/grass area lol.

:P Actually it's my TV linked with my moniter. It's about 77 inches I think. ( I have it set up that way mainly for programming, not for massive Runescape screens lol )

setup.png

ya thats what i did, but i lost

1-3-7-15 and then i did a 20m because 31m would of made me clean if i lost, and i lost that too. im down 40m and scared to stake it again O_O got any tips?

See, when Kel goes, she loses a ton because she's not willing to do the big ones. For example, she'll lose a 2-6-14-32-62 and will stop. Well... If you stop, you're taking a 116M loss. Can't be affraid to go that one higher because eventually you will win and get your money back + profit. ;).

Funny story. Met a guy there who'd apparently known how much I was making there. The second day ever talking to him, he offers to give me 50M to play with... As long as I return it and possibly give him some profit. Well, Kel hopped on another account so I gave it to her to box with. She ended up, once again, being too scared to go that one higher and lost it. So I gave 'em 2 spectrals for trying to help out. :).

Eh i've already been cleaned once using that method. I had about 400m which was my whole bank starting with 2m bets. Then, after i made a good bit of profit I ended up losing 7 straight and got cleaned, no lie. Since i was doubling it every time, I went 2m-4m-8m-16m-32m-64m-128m-staked rest of bank because i didn't have that much.

Basically my accounts only worth like 10m atm (borrowed off of a friend, i got 100% cleaned). If you are one of those people who are unlucky enough to lose 7 straight, I highly suggest only using this method if u have billions already to stake with.

Brio_x.png

ya thats what i did, but i lost

1-3-7-15 and then i did a 20m because 31m would of made me clean if i lost, and i lost that too. im down 40m and scared to stake it again O_O got any tips?

See, when Kel goes, she loses a ton because she's not willing to do the big ones. For example, she'll lose a 2-6-14-32-62 and will stop. Well... If you stop, you're taking a 116M loss. Can't be affraid to go that one higher because eventually you will win and get your money back + profit. ;).

Funny story. Met a guy there who'd apparently known how much I was making there. The second day ever talking to him, he offers to give me 50M to play with... As long as I return it and possibly give him some profit. Well, Kel hopped on another account so I gave it to her to box with. She ended up, once again, being too scared to go that one higher and lost it. So I gave 'em 2 spectrals for trying to help out. :).

Eh i've already been cleaned once using that method. I had about 400m which was my whole bank starting with 2m bets. Then, after i made a good bit of profit I ended up losing 7 straight and got cleaned, no lie. Since i was doubling it every time, I went 2m-4m-8m-16m-32m-64m-128m-staked rest of bank because i didn't have that much.

Basically my accounts only worth like 10m atm (borrowed off of a friend, i got 100% cleaned). If you are one of those people who are unlucky enough to lose 7 straight, I highly suggest only using this method if u have billions already to stake with.

This "ladder method" is not always a good idea. My record losing streak is 13 losses in a row. Now even doing 1m and going to 2,4, etc... that would be 4.1b for the last stake.

Losing streaks tend to happen. And eventually even if you have the money, you'll reach a point thats so high that no one will want to stake you.

110415193950.png

yay

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

lol what size is that monitor? I have a 35 inch HP and playing RS on it is ridiculous. I can see the entire GE + the outside dirt/grass area lol.

:P Actually it's my TV linked with my moniter. It's about 77 inches I think. ( I have it set up that way mainly for programming, not for massive Runescape screens lol )

setup.png

TACHIKOMA <333333

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

110418224407.png

77 kills total. 55 for me and 22 for Newbcake <3

Great improvement from our last trip, which was only 55.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

110418224407.png

77 kills total. 55 for me and 22 for Newbcake <3

Great improvement from our last trip, which was only 55.

Think i would be able to solo Armadyl with 90 defence if i got 95 range? Never been before, and none of my friends go (that i know of).

@Below me, gratz :D I did DT on my pure with the same qp heh.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

This "ladder method" is not always a good idea. My record losing streak is 13 losses in a row. Now even doing 1m and going to 2,4, etc... that would be 4.1b for the last stake.

Losing streaks tend to happen. And eventually even if you have the money, you'll reach a point thats so high that no one will want to stake you.

I've only gone to the 2B+ mark once. The 1B+ twice. I'm sure it will get to where I have to stake 5B+... But even then, won't stop me. :P.

If you start to lose a few, often you keep losing because you start to get nervous doing the big ones... Making it difficult to switch attack styles and things. Once you do a few high ones, that changes fast. :P. Keep in mind that f you're in a losing streak, there's nothing stopping you from going to grab a beer/pepsi and taking a quick 5-10 minute break. As long as you do the next big one afterward.

I'll upload a few videos later of my staking methods and such. Most likely will add cometary as well. But! I want to do DHing at Bandos again first! Was a [bleep]ing blast. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

I've only gone to the 2B+ mark once. The 1B+ twice. I'm sure it will get to where I have to stake 5B+... But even then, won't stop me. :P.

If you start to lose a few, often you keep losing because you start to get nervous doing the big ones... Making it difficult to switch attack styles and things. Once you do a few high ones, that changes fast. :P. Keep in mind that f you're in a losing streak, there's nothing stopping you from going to grab a beer/pepsi and taking a quick 5-10 minute break. As long as you do the next big one afterward.

I'll upload a few videos later of my staking methods and such. Most likely will add cometary as well. But! I want to do DHing at Bandos again first! Was a [bleep]ing blast. Lol.

Would you ever suggest staking with a small bank, on a smaller scale? E.g., starting on 100k with a 40m bank.

To be quite honest, i am sick to [cabbage] of grinding for days to get back up to 50m, then getting a luck streak and finally being only 20m off turm! Oh but wait, there goes 150m to glitches/some ridiculously, more likely to win the lottery than for this to happen, kind of thing. For example, me losing 4 times in a row to someone with 80-80-80 combat stats and losing more than half my bank -.-

God i wish i could just go kill corp and grab myself a divine, lol.

GuidesForScapers.png

omfg, i finally got a whip!!!!1 i havent had one in 30+ tasks!

whipz.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Admin edit: Please don't link to videos with gore, especially when you don't warn the viewer. :)

Re edit: ah damn forgot about that. i was rushing to post and didnt think about it. sorry! :mrgreen:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I agree, Even though style switching doesnt seem to have much affect, when you are nervous, it is difficult to switch consistently. I get VERY worked up after losing 4+ straight because doing a 30m+ bet for me is huge since I'm not nor ever have been a billionaire

Brio_x.png

Would you ever suggest staking with a small bank, on a smaller scale? E.g., starting on 100k with a 40m bank.

To be quite honest, i am sick to [cabbage] of grinding for days to get back up to 50m, then getting a luck streak and finally being only 20m off turm! Oh but wait, there goes 150m to glitches/some ridiculously, more likely to win the lottery than for this to happen, kind of thing. For example, me losing 4 times in a row to someone with 80-80-80 combat stats and losing more than half my bank -.-

You could do:

0.25M - 0.75M - 1.75M - 3.75M - 7.75M - 15.75M - 31.75M

Or:

0.5M - 1.5M - 3.5M - 7.5M - 15.5M

Or:

1M - 3M - 7M - 15M - 31M

When I want to really relax, I take out 25M and do 1M stakes. Takes a while... But works. :).

09144a99bb.png

You could do:

Or:

Or:

1M - 3M - 7M - 15M - 31M

When I want to really relax, I take out 25M and do 1M stakes. Takes a while... But works. :).

Ladder doesnt work.. I've had 300m before and lost doing 2M stakes, not that I care I've lost about 1.6B staking :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

You could do:

Or:

Or:

1M - 3M - 7M - 15M - 31M

I guess it doesn't really take long for the stakes to get pretty significantly high. I think maybe i would be better off getting at least a half decent bank before i threw it away like this >.< Thanks though :P

GuidesForScapers.png