Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[spoiler=My Eggs]

Invest in skills before you lose your entire pile. :thumbup:

Yeah, I was thinking 96 ->99 prayer and 96 -> 99 herblore aswell. Been wanting 99 in both of those for a while, and now seems like a good time to do so.

[hide=A few more stakes and another milestone]

dfsstake.png

20mstake3.png

The guy I won that d pick from said he was staking 15M, he puts up d pick, and it says it's 14.999M so I stake 15M for it. It ends up selling for 12.5M and the same thing happened for that DFS, except it sold for 14.55M. Damn people staking items that are worth less than their G.E. value. Oh well though, not like I lost anything by fighting them.

Newest milestone:

400mcash.png

400M cash.

[/hide]

I'm going to start putting them in hide tags because I'm sure atleast someone here is probably getting sick of how often I post staking pics lol.

I actually like looking at staking pics, you, Yy, and Wicked have all kind of inspired me (mostly Yy as I knew him before he joined TIF).

Have some more inspiration, just won this after losing a 20M to the guy:

50mstake.png

427M cash now. Tempted to buy 3 santas or something like that and go finish off that last slayer level. Lately though I just can't get into doing slayer, I just go start doin a task, then I get to thinking about the stakes I could be doing and next thing you know, my ineventory goes from a slayer set up to a cash pile and dueling ring. I think that's called an addiction?

Do you box or rapier stake?

Rapier. I used to box, but doing that I got cleaned when my bank was about 20M. And boxing fights take so much longer than rapier fights, I like the fast paced staking that you get from rapier (aside from standing outside saying "rap 10-50M" over and over again until someone finally comes along, then you have to try time after time to get into the arena because too many people are in there already).

I'm sure you've been asked before, but what world are you using?

I'm tempted to try staking a bit, but I don't think my stats are very good for it :P

I only do small stakes (like <10M, usually <5M) but have been known to win the occasional 50M. I do this so I never get cleaned. For instance, today I went boxing for about a half an hour, didn't lose once. I won I think 7 in a row (winning record is like 11 though) and made 11.5M iirc. Good cash compared to crowded, boring places like frost dragons. This is almost guaranteed profit because of my odds.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Speaking of staking pics:

156bI.png

level 64 vs 105 :D.

I have some 5-10m dds stakes on my computer which is needing a CPU replacement. That's the last time I'm spending 500 dollars on a junky Intel product. They wouldn't RMA it because it was my fault their [cabbage]ty transistor overloaded. FML. Back to AMD products.

OT: WOrking on 80 attack dung and 99 str on my account atm.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The Runetek 5 update is the most annoying thing thats ever happened in RS. I used to have to spend maybe 3 hours getting a 8.(less than 10) and I would have an awesome PID for Castle Wars as I did this when there was no free trade if this was still the case I would be doing rapier stakes as it stands I CBA to get PID everytime I log in and have to stick with boring old boxing.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Well today has been terrible. Went from 300m cash down to 87M cash. Still have my Green h'ween and 99 fletch and fm banked (103m in broad arrows and mage logs). Hopefully make it back up to at least 200M cash tonight.

Pictures:

99 Herblore today, 99 #8

110523164456.png

Also hosting outfit + bank atm:

110523165923.png

Well back to dice now.

Peace,

Vann

Well today has been terrible. Went from 300m cash down to 87M cash. Still have my Green h'ween and 99 fletch and fm banked (103m in broad arrows and mage logs). Hopefully make it back up to at least 200M cash tonight.

Pictures:

99 Herblore today, 99 #8

110523164456.png

110523165923.png

Well back to dice now.

Peace,

Vann

Is hosting dice games a good way of making money if you have a lot already? Like do people put in a lot and win that often?

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pictures:

99 Herblore today, 99 #8

110523164456.png

110523165923.png

Well back to dice now.

Peace,

Vann

Is hosting dice games a good way of making money if you have a lot already? Like do people put in a lot and win that often?

Vann got me started on it, and I've made like 78m in 2 days, at maybe 3 hours each day. Pree legit

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

[spoiler=My Eggs]

Invest in skills before you lose your entire pile. :thumbup:

Yeah, I was thinking 96 ->99 prayer and 96 -> 99 herblore aswell. Been wanting 99 in both of those for a while, and now seems like a good time to do so.

[hide=A few more stakes and another milestone]

dfsstake.png

20mstake3.png

The guy I won that d pick from said he was staking 15M, he puts up d pick, and it says it's 14.999M so I stake 15M for it. It ends up selling for 12.5M and the same thing happened for that DFS, except it sold for 14.55M. Damn people staking items that are worth less than their G.E. value. Oh well though, not like I lost anything by fighting them.

Newest milestone:

400mcash.png

400M cash.

[/hide]

I'm going to start putting them in hide tags because I'm sure atleast someone here is probably getting sick of how often I post staking pics lol.

I actually like looking at staking pics, you, Yy, and Wicked have all kind of inspired me (mostly Yy as I knew him before he joined TIF).

Have some more inspiration, just won this after losing a 20M to the guy:

50mstake.png

427M cash now. Tempted to buy 3 santas or something like that and go finish off that last slayer level. Lately though I just can't get into doing slayer, I just go start doin a task, then I get to thinking about the stakes I could be doing and next thing you know, my ineventory goes from a slayer set up to a cash pile and dueling ring. I think that's called an addiction?

Do you box or rapier stake?

Rapier. I used to box, but doing that I got cleaned when my bank was about 20M. And boxing fights take so much longer than rapier fights, I like the fast paced staking that you get from rapier (aside from standing outside saying "rap 10-50M" over and over again until someone finally comes along, then you have to try time after time to get into the arena because too many people are in there already).

I'm sure you've been asked before, but what world are you using?

I'm tempted to try staking a bit, but I don't think my stats are very good for it :P

World 54. It's generally the highest populated staking world, and generally the highest ping too. <_< There's one staking world that usually has like 34 ping or so, and I'd love to try staking there, but can't ever find anyone rapier staking there.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Sweet.

110523190251.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Grats ^ :)

2iqavl.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Pictures:

99 Herblore today, 99 #8

110523164456.png

110523165923.png

Well back to dice now.

Peace,

Vann

Vann got me started on it, and I've made like 78m in 2 days, at maybe 3 hours each day. Pree legit

How do it?

4e0Vn.png

99herbpraybanked.png

99 herblore and prayer banked using Frost Dragon Bones and Extremes/Overloads, with 209M cash left over. I've never been happier.

Edit: Nevermind, not quite 209M, I still need to put in an offer for another 2590 grenwall spikes which will buy in 4 hours. So all that banked with 205M or so left over. Still never been happier.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

(hidden for swearing)

2cngy1u.png

And I thought Woox quit?

2j0l9ol.png

1. Get cleaned

(hidden for swearing)

2cngy1u.png

And I thought Woox quit?

2j0l9ol.png

Nice, you up or down from where you started? Also, what was the guy in the first pic telling you to stop? Did you keep saying every stake you did and he was getting annoyed or something?

And yeah, I thought Woox quit too... Maybe he's just trying to get rid of his bank still.

(hidden for swearing)

2cngy1u.png

And I thought Woox quit?

2j0l9ol.png

Nice, you up or down from where you started? Also, what was the guy in the first pic telling you to stop? Did you keep saying every stake you did and he was getting annoyed or something?

And yeah, I thought Woox quit too... Maybe he's just trying to get rid of his bank still.

I'm up a lot from where I started. When I went to the DA a few days ago (not staking every day even, and up from where I was last time mind you) I got on a winning streak and got up from about 70M to 175M. The guy in the first pic was telling me to stop [cabbage]ing around with my stakes and keep it small so I don't get cleaned. He cares about my money apparently. I do say every stake in the CC, but people seem interested.

1. Get cleaned

(hidden for swearing)

2cngy1u.png

And I thought Woox quit?

2j0l9ol.png

I'm up a lot from where I started. When I went to the DA a few days ago (not staking every day even, and up from where I was last time mind you) I got on a winning streak and got up from about 70M to 175M. The guy in the first pic was telling me to stop [cabbage]ing around with my stakes and keep it small so I don't get cleaned. He cares about my money apparently. I do say every stake in the CC, but people seem interested.

Lol you should mess with him. Just be staking and saying the stakes like normal, then be like "oh, lost a 70M, time to double it, oh lost a 140M, guess I'm cleaned."

Edit: Amg amg amg, now I can actually say I have 99 herb and pray banked:

supsbuy.png

Kandybuysme99range.png

So, i was complaining about not having 99 range in the chat today, and Kandy being as cool as he is decided to buy me the chins.

Needless to say that I'll be spending a lot of time at skele monkeys over the next few weeks(Most likely am not going to grind it out all at once unless i feel really compelled to... I hate grinding).

<3 you kandy.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

another 90 skill!! :)

2mw6qea.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Pictures:

99 Herblore today, 99 #8

110523164456.png

110523165923.png

Well back to dice now.

Peace,

Vann

Yes, Dice games are good. Better odds than staking if you are hosting the dice game. 60/40 odds.

Went from the above (~250M) after losing quite a bit back up to this:

110524021158.png

Took a few hours this evening after dinner. Tried buying a Green Mask back but they wouldn't buy for 130M. All I know is I need to make another ~550M to buy 99 Fletch in broad arrows, 99 Con in mahogany, 99 smithing in mith/addy plates, 99 Farm in mages/palms/calquats, and still have 200M cash. Once I do this I will have max buyables and can work on getting my yellow phat ive wanted since i lost mine back in the early days of rs2.

peace,

Vann