Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Was getting ready to go solo bandos and noticed my gear only costs about 108M. Call up my buddy IRL and tell him I can pay him back, so he gets on and I give him 100M so he gears up the same as me and we go duo FFA bandos. I haven't been there in months, and out of no where I get comboed from like 450 lp to dead. As I die, I see my buddy's lp is LOW (like <100 lp low) but he pulls off some ninja move and blesses me while staying alive and soloing the rest of the kill like a pro. Now we've decided we should just stay where we're comfortable at, Arma GWD. We were getting tons of kills there in welfare gear a few weeks ago, so now that I'm able to buy us Arma helm, chestplate, skirt, spectrals, and ranger boots, we should be just fine there.

diedatbandos.png

Dat failed bandos trip.

I think I used up all my luck at the duel arena. Before I came back to boss hunting I was at 262M, then lost every single duel after that to put me back at 225M. I'm not mad though, because that 200M gain more than makes up for the 20M or so I lost when I first tried dueling haha.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

2ywbrdd.jpg

+78M

Was tanking Zaros Phase and was at 63 LP with no pray or brews with her redbarred, when I saw her go down I was like LOLOLOLOL good thing I didnt tele.

Getting a lot better at not derping as well, looks like I'm going to be Nexing for a loooong while.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Was getting ready to go solo bandos and noticed my gear only costs about 108M. Call up my buddy IRL and tell him I can pay him back, so he gets on and I give him 100M so he gears up the same as me and we go duo FFA bandos. I haven't been there in months, and out of no where I get comboed from like 450 lp to dead. As I die, I see my buddy's lp is LOW (like <100 lp low) but he pulls off some ninja move and blesses me while staying alive and soloing the rest of the kill like a pro. Now we've decided we should just stay where we're comfortable at, Arma GWD. We were getting tons of kills there in welfare gear a few weeks ago, so now that I'm able to buy us Arma helm, chestplate, skirt, spectrals, and ranger boots, we should be just fine there.

Dat failed bandos trip.

I think I used up all my luck at the duel arena. Before I came back to boss hunting I was at 262M, then lost every single duel after that to put me back at 225M. I'm not mad though, because that 200M gain more than makes up for the 20M or so I lost when I first tried dueling haha.

Not smart to be camping at 450 LP

Kinda deserved it lol...

Quagsire.png

2wgcf9f.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2ywbrdd.jpg

+78M

Was tanking Zaros Phase and was at 63 LP with no pray or brews with her redbarred, when I saw her go down I was like LOLOLOLOL good thing I didnt tele.

Getting a lot better at not derping as well, looks like I'm going to be Nexing for a loooong while.

Would they not have shared had you teled?

09144a99bb.png

+78M

Nah, I just didnt want to [bleep] someone over by teleing because I was lowest defence bonus there and basically her [bleep].

I had teled mid kill when I got Virtus legs and they still shared.

Plus I know they'd all bless if I died so I went in hero mode and wanted to see if I could live.

As long as you've helped in the kill, you get the split.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

+78M

Nah, I just didnt want to [bleep] someone over by teleing because I was lowest defence bonus there and basically her [bleep].

Plus I know they'd all bless if I died so I went in hero mode and wanted to see if I could live.

Teleing and dying have the same result. ;) Save yourself some effort next time and live.

105.png

got 104 yesterday and 105 today :D not too sure if im gonna be able to dung this next week >.>

& got a blood neck right before i got this lv :D

inb4trainurstatsnoob.

Maxx1m.png

Currently working on..

Maxx1m.png

+78M

Teleing and dying have the same result. ;) Save yourself some effort next time and live.

I lived though, and didn't tele.

I had faith, and I WON.

I just like dying almost because I don't die anywhere other than DG and PKing and life's boring without a few deaths.

dungensweapers.png

Lol, friend asked me to buy him some torstols but wouldn't come in ge. Bought a bunch of Nature Implings and looted (thought id break even) but made a small profit.

Tried multiple times now with a few thousand and have always made profit. Seems to be about 1 torsol to every 50-60 implings (average), which pays for all the implings + i get the extra cash from herbs/seeds/cactus/mage logs and stoof :)

110522071634.png

600 Impling looted in 6 minutes. = 1m profit please.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Lol, friend asked me to buy him some torstols but wouldn't come in ge. Bought a bunch of Nature Implings and looted (thought id break even) but made a small profit.

Tried multiple times now with a few thousand and have always made profit. Seems to be about 1 torsol to every 50-60 implings (average), which pays for all the implings + i get the extra cash from herbs/seeds/cactus/mage logs and stoof :)

110522071634.png

600 Impling looted in 6 minutes. = 1m profit please.

Very nice but it's still a gamble and could go wrong, but it's nice when it goes right :)

Snowjoke.png

[hide]110522002326.png

110521231117.png[/hide]

First sub 20min floor key'd.

Abandoned tho ;) grats

Yeah. I'd think that it's pretty good since the people on my team aren't keyers and I didn't really know any of them besides Gwasha.

Dat failed bandos trip.

Not smart to be camping at 450 LP

Kinda deserved it lol...

Haven't been there in months, completely new set up than what I'm used to, and I never said I was camping at 450 lp. I said I was AT 450 lp, and from there got comboed to death. As in, I got hit and ended up at 450 lp, tried to click to heal but before I could I got killed. Lol @ me deserving to die just because I haven't been to bandos in a while and need to get the hang of it again.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.