Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Ultimately yet again endebted to all of DGS, Mr Greens, Tui, Octarine, Kandy, Meam and a few others too.

SO. Last night I managed to get this which made Ezk fairly happy...

ccbow2.png

ccbow.png

BUT!

There was something missing....

rigour.png

There we go.... Might take that to Arma sometime when I'm feeling less scared and nubbish. Then again the way I'm feeling I fancy going for EEKS and CKS too...

Anyways, 4M exp til 99, ~5M exp til 100. At this pace I'll have it in a week and a bit I'd guess.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Ultimately yet again endebted to all of DGS, Mr Greens, Tui, Octarine, Kandy, Meam and a few others too.

There we go.... Might take that to Arma sometime when I'm feeling less scared and nubbish. Then again the way I'm feeling I fancy going for EEKS and CKS too...

Anyways, 4M exp til 99, ~5M exp til 100. At this pace I'll have it in a week and a bit I'd guess.

*wall of text* <3:

Mike...you would... <_<

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

*wall of text* <3:

Mike...you would... <_<

Oh you.

Found a level 90 spamming this in a bank. i hurd jagex hired ppl who tok like this

wrwerwr.jpg

I like the people who joined it. Wonder if they believe it or just joined it for some other reason.

Found a level 90 spamming this in a bank. i hurd jagex hired ppl who tok like this

wrwerwr.jpg

I like the people who joined it. Wonder if they believe it or just joined it for some other reason.

Must say, I've seen several Facebook profiles like that, and went along with two or three to see what they would ask and to see if I could guess there wording correctly. These guys are really predictable.

Bad_Bieber.png

cropping/10

I should start charging people for naming DGS. 1m a pop, split 3 ways sounds perfect.

Honestly they should be charging you.

After all, they're giving YOU advertisement :P

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Sold santa for 123.2M (bought it for 118M earlier today, so profit right there). Put 3.2M in the bank and took the other 120M to the arena (really, is anyone surprised that I'm hooked?)

Well, it started out pretty bad honestly, at one point I was below 100M, but here's the stakes I decided to screenshot:

20M

20mstake.png

10M

10mstake10.png

Then the final stake of the night: 3M for an ending cash pile of 150M (+3.2M in the bank so 153.2M total now)

3mstake150mcashtotal.png

And no, when I get back up there I won't be giving my friend anymore money. He's got 100M now, he's on his own now when it comes to money making.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Falador Elite Diary done! :)

And I've been having fun with all the rewards, lol.

140k Summoning XP

a Mole Nose

... And this super dramatic conversion of this pitiful Saradominist altar!

33z302p.png

Wish I could make a gif to capture the awesomeness of the conversion!

Almost forgot this:

2w4z40o.png

The voices in my head told me to kill the White Knights before this act of glorious vandalism.

2dgucz6.png

Sold santa for 123.2M (bought it for 118M earlier today, so profit right there). Put 3.2M in the bank and took the other 120M to the arena (really, is anyone surprised that I'm hooked?)

Well, it started out pretty bad honestly, at one point I was below 100M, but here's the stakes I decided to screenshot:

20M

20mstake.png

10M

10mstake10.png

Then the final stake of the night: 3M for an ending cash pile of 150M (+3.2M in the bank so 153.2M total now)

3mstake150mcashtotal.png

And no, when I get back up there I won't be giving my friend anymore money. He's got 100M now, he's on his own now when it comes to money making.

You should stake higher tbh :$. Doing 5-10m stakes keeps you going back and forth to much imo.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

20M

20mstake.png

10M

10mstake10.png

3mstake150mcashtotal.png

You should stake higher tbh :$. Doing 5-10m stakes keeps you going back and forth to much imo.

You just want to see me get cleaned lol. Doing 5-10m stakes may keep me going back and forth, but so far I've come out ahead each time I go there and do it. I feel like if I did 20m+ stakes a lot, I'd be cleaned in a matter of minutes. When I went under 100M tonight I had lost 17 stakes in a row (not the first time I've lost more than 10 in a row), all of which were 1-5M stakes. If something like that happens when I stake big, I'd be cleaned.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

When I stake on my account "Chriispy", I put back 75% of my cashpile after each stake I win. So if I earn 10m , I would put 7.5 of that into bank to avoid temptation. When it comes to larger stakes I always hop worlds to avoid the 5 second lag at the beginning. Has anyone else noticed in the arena that you get the "loading please wait..." screen every 10 tiles now?

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

107dungeoneering.png

Couldn't find a team cos it's late so I made a random w148 team... This girl raged because i left ggs outside of mime and she got 1 hit by a mage three times in a row.. No idea how it could even happen i suppose she's like level 1 magic.

Was a 41 minute floor i suppose i should never do that again.

Low_C.png

just got this :>

spufxg.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

This is the reason why I'm up at 5 in the morning:

99STRENGTH.png

(Thanks to PoorLepRecon for letting me get it on him)

I'm now officially maxed melees. I would have let this level go longer, as it's one of my least favorite 99s. But just being in combat knowing that I'm so close to having optimal melee stats, but not quite annoyed me enough to get it >.>

But it was quick and painless with void/extremes/p pots/rapier. Also, for teh lulz i got this drop while training:

shieldlefthalf.png

I think i might have officially gotten every drop Armored zombies have to offer(Sans the rare drop table). I even think i've gotten a dragon spear there too.

My main motive for getting this 99 was the cape. While it's ugly on mains, i actually think it's pretty sexy on Zerkers. And ever since i saw someone in this outfit while EPing way back when, i've wanted to get it on my zerker:

ImazerkerpureIreallyam.png

While i can only pose as a Zerker on my main, i still love this outfit. Idk what it is about it, it just looks so lethal to me :-P

Anywho, i should head to bed >.>

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Falador Elite Diary done! :)

And I've been having fun with all the rewards, lol.

140k Summoning XP

a Mole Nose

... And this super dramatic conversion of this pitiful Saradominist altar!

33z302p.png

Wish I could make a gif to capture the awesomeness of the conversion!

Almost forgot this:

2w4z40o.png

The voices in my head told me to kill the White Knights before this act of glorious vandalism.

jt2d5l.png

Very productive day... :)

138 pride!!?

2dgucz6.png

ScreenShot019-1.jpg

bgloves on the little guy finally

and stats atm:

ScreenShot021.jpg

90 range/str 85 hp and ill start to pk i think

still need imbued rings and fighter hat

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

O.

95dungeoneering.png

Getting close to 100 now in a way... 839K exp to go to 96 now... But the day is young! I'm sure I can get ~600K exp easily today by the time I sleep :thumbup:

BRING ON DEM WRAPPING PAPER FLOORS!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

quick bank pic after spending around 200m on my house >.> demonic thrones, 2 steel dragons and a lot of hellhounds :P

Nice bank.

I ad-blocked your signature btw. It's quality was too high for my computer and kept making my browser crash.

It was actually making me go blind. You deserve a medal/ bullet for making an image with such terrible quality.

Sorry for the hate.

unspam: nostalgia

YIDQr.png

When did you get yours? :) I got mine on Feb 19, 2010 Sanders was going to sell me his as well, but he had to go lol. maybe he sold to you :P

rm6y5y.png

April 26, 2010. was a friday.

4e0Vn.png