Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

screenshot20110523at172.png

Ohai der anceint stat on 3rd kill of trip?

Was off one of the ones near the knight, cant remember what one. xD

Edit:

screenshot20110523at175.png

Ty for buying. :D

Oh, and gf. :P

screenshot20110523at180.png

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

D: you cropped out thee chatlog after in that picture :P

throne.png

spent quite a bit on my house, 2 steel dragons and hellhounds in dungeon

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

D: you cropped out thee chatlog after in that picture :P

throne.png

spent quite a bit on my house, 2 steel dragons and hellhounds in dungeon

I can't see any of your photos they all say photobucket bandwidth exceeded. Is this just me?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Was at 161M (those items there are worth about 7.3M or so (won them)) but was feeling risky, and it paid off.

100mstake2.png

I think I might be done staking for a bit, 264.5M or so bank now.

Edit: Bank:

bank52311.png

Plus 5800 Spec Restores (3), 168 Super Anti Fires (4), 108 Extreme Attack and Strength (4), 390 Super Pray (4), 30 Overloads (4), and 250 Extreme Attack and Strength (3).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Didn't pick up a piece of food the entire floor. Keying.

110522213655.png

Yep.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Told you to stake higher. And it wasn't because I wanted to see you get cleaned :P.

Haha, the second I won that 100M stake I was like "Ugh, now I'm gonna post this and Kevin is going to have something to say about it." :lol:

Edit:

10mstake20.png

Then I logged out for a while after losing a few and being at 275M. Just logged back on and see some guy staking 25M. Hey, that's how much I need to be at 300M!

25mstake300mcash.png

First ever 300M cash pile now. I like these milestones. Didn't I say I was done staking about 40M ago?

Edit2:

20mstake2.png

10mstake30.png

I just want to thank Yyboy and Wicked for posting all those staking pics and getting me into this.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

[hide=A few more stakes and another milestone]

dfsstake.png

20mstake3.png

The guy I won that d pick from said he was staking 15M, he puts up d pick, and it says it's 14.999M so I stake 15M for it. It ends up selling for 12.5M and the same thing happened for that DFS, except it sold for 14.55M. Damn people staking items that are worth less than their G.E. value. Oh well though, not like I lost anything by fighting them.

Newest milestone:

400mcash.png

400M cash.

[/hide]

I'm going to start putting them in hide tags because I'm sure atleast someone here is probably getting sick of how often I post staking pics lol.

dfsstake.png

20mstake3.png

The guy I won that d pick from said he was staking 15M, he puts up d pick, and it says it's 14.999M so I stake 15M for it. It ends up selling for 12.5M and the same thing happened for that DFS, except it sold for 14.55M. Damn people staking items that are worth less than their G.E. value. Oh well though, not like I lost anything by fighting them.

Newest milestone:

400mcash.png

400M cash.

[/hide]

I'm going to start putting them in hide tags because I'm sure atleast someone here is probably getting sick of how often I post staking pics lol.

I actually like looking at staking pics, you, Yy, and Wicked have all kind of inspired me (mostly Yy as I knew him before he joined TIF).

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

dfsstake.png

20mstake3.png

Newest milestone:

400mcash.png

400M cash.

[/hide]

I actually like looking at staking pics, you, Yy, and Wicked have all kind of inspired me (mostly Yy as I knew him before he joined TIF).

Have some more inspiration, just won this after losing a 20M to the guy:

50mstake.png

427M cash now. Tempted to buy 3 santas or something like that and go finish off that last slayer level. Lately though I just can't get into doing slayer, I just go start doin a task, then I get to thinking about the stakes I could be doing and next thing you know, my ineventory goes from a slayer set up to a cash pile and dueling ring. I think that's called an addiction?

YAY ITS ME AGAIN

Just made a video with Sony vegas 10 so here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAOv57ZLHA0

Comment, rate, subscribe. I'll be posting these fairly regularly, if you want to see every video go to my Runescape media topic :thumbsup:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

dfsstake.png

20mstake3.png

Newest milestone:

400mcash.png

400M cash.

[/hide]

50mstake.png

427M cash now. Tempted to buy 3 santas or something like that and go finish off that last slayer level. Lately though I just can't get into doing slayer, I just go start doin a task, then I get to thinking about the stakes I could be doing and next thing you know, my ineventory goes from a slayer set up to a cash pile and dueling ring. I think that's called an addiction?

Do you box or rapier stake?

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Invest in skills before you lose your entire pile. :thumbup:

Yeah, I was thinking 96 ->99 prayer and 96 -> 99 herblore aswell. Been wanting 99 in both of those for a while, and now seems like a good time to do so.

dfsstake.png

20mstake3.png

Newest milestone:

400mcash.png

400M cash.

[/hide]

50mstake.png

Do you box or rapier stake?

Rapier. I used to box, but doing that I got cleaned when my bank was about 20M. And boxing fights take so much longer than rapier fights, I like the fast paced staking that you get from rapier (aside from standing outside saying "rap 10-50M" over and over again until someone finally comes along, then you have to try time after time to get into the arena because too many people are in there already).