Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

105.png

got 104 yesterday and 105 today :D not too sure if im gonna be able to dung this next week >.>

& got a blood neck right before i got this lv :D

inb4trainurstatsnoob.

inb4 gimmedatneck

recci-518.png

quick bank pic after spending around 200m on my house >.> demonic thrones, 2 steel dragons and a lot of hellhounds :P

Bankvid.gif

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

quick bank pic after spending around 200m on my house >.> demonic thrones, 2 steel dragons and a lot of hellhounds :P

[

hot

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Nice mint cakes

Nice bank.

I ad-blocked your signature btw. It's quality was too high for my computer and kept making my browser crash.

It was actually making me go blind. You deserve a medal/ bullet for making an image with such terrible quality.

Sorry for the hate.

unspam: nostalgia

YIDQr.png

4e0Vn.png

Saw that yesterday... Makes me question who has more control over the game, bug abuse or Jagex.

IK a lot of people will like this link, so... Mog Time is back :D New channel: http://www.youtube.com/mogtimexd

Yeah, it is legit.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

2miu6t.png

Then Jad spawned in the exact same spot. Was fun.

Haha, same thing happened to me two times ago. I was nervous about kiting them cause I thought their attacks might be staggered enough that while I attacked one that was maging, the other would melee, but it all went better than expected and neither meleed me.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Got 99 prayer last week. Should have 99 Herblore tomorrow. This is my current bank:

110522190323.png

Total is just over 500M. Green mask is worth ~120M at the moment. So around 10M above mid. Will be posting 99 Herby soon along with another updated bank picture.

peace,

Vann

hood baxe neck ccs surgebox wat a pro

FFFFF my dream binds..... Guess i've got to stick to making that emp cat and keep pretending <_<

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Nice bank.

I ad-blocked your signature btw. It's quality was too high for my computer and kept making my browser crash.

It was actually making me go blind. You deserve a medal/ bullet for making an image with such terrible quality.

Sorry for the hate.

unspam: nostalgia

YIDQr.png

When did you get yours? :) I got mine on Feb 19, 2010 Sanders was going to sell me his as well, but he had to go lol. maybe he sold to you :P

rm6y5y.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

santaj.png

[garden tool] [garden tool] [garden tool]. This outfit is hell to wear at the G.E. You get tons and tons of people following you asking for presents. It's the middle of May for god's sake.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

2miu6t.png

Then Jad spawned in the exact same spot. Was fun.

Haha, same thing happened to me two times ago. I was nervous about kiting them cause I thought their attacks might be staggered enough that while I attacked one that was maging, the other would melee, but it all went better than expected and neither meleed me.

Standing under them should scatter them and push them apart.

09144a99bb.png