Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

awesomemembersobject.png

This made me roflmfao.

But, I'd feel bad for the kid who buys membership because he thinks he won an "awesome members object" only to find out its some blue dragon scales only worth a few k. It's kinda sad how desperate they are to make money nowadays.

Brio_x.png

I powered through a couple levels today.

86agi.png

87agil.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Too bad Lucky items are a lot more common on F2P accounts. :/

Has this ever been tested or are we just going off of anecdotal evidence and cynicism? Because people have been saying this since the second or third day of the update.

I'm almost certain it hasn't been tested, but I honestly wouldn't put it past Jagex. It makes sense.

120 all skills or another combat skill? I hope both. :).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I hope not 120 honestly...Maybe they are bumping the max level to an even 100? Or maybe they are considering Slayer as a combat skill?

patr1ckotg1.png

I hope not 120 honestly...Maybe they are bumping the max level to an even 100? Or maybe they are considering Slayer as a combat skill?

They might just be rebalancing combat level calculation without adding any skills or increasing level caps, although something new would be cool.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Sorry to burst your bubbles but in a recent interview with Mod Mark (I think it was him) they confirmed that they had no current plans to raise any other skill to 120.

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Sorry to burst your bubbles but in a recent interview with Mod Mark (I think it was him) they confirmed that they had no current plans to raise any other skill to 120.

I'm not saying I believe they do, but your being ignorant if you believe anything any employee of Jagex claims considering the events of late.

patr1ckotg1.png

I'm not saying I believe they do, but your being ignorant if you believe anything any employee of Jagex claims considering the events of late.

^ Also, not too long ago on of the BTS's had a player with 101 summoning I believe. Would it make sense to increase summoning to maybe 120, thus allowing JaGex to work with more room for better familiars? The hard part would be creating familiars that would be useful that we don't already have, but still.

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

Just sayin' listen from about 3:30 on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h4YY2koGfCU#!

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Too bad Lucky items are a lot more common on F2P accounts. :/

Has this ever been tested or are we just going off of anecdotal evidence and cynicism? Because people have been saying this since the second or third day of the update.

I'm almost certain it hasn't been tested, but I honestly wouldn't put it past Jagex. It makes sense.

I just dislike the fact that we're going off of an opinion of Jagex (However much they deserve it) rather than evidence.

First RSOF thread in awhile I actually somewhat Enjoyed reading. Probably eating my words here, but if it's true it's nice to know that some of the veteran employee's at Jagex still have a say as to what goes on.

[qfc]15-16-72-63778455[/qfc]

Unspam:

120606101453.png

patr1ckotg1.png

First RSOF thread in awhile I actually somewhat Enjoyed reading. Probably eating my words here, but if it's true it's nice to know that some of the veteran employee's at Jagex still have a say as to what goes on.

[qfc]15-16-72-63778455[/qfc]

Unspam:

120606101453.png

well.well.well..... jagex employees who don't agree with their employer......

QUICK. GRAB A CROSS, SOME NAILS AND A HAMMER.

meamzed.png

pyramidplund.jpg

Saw that it's marked as a 2hander on tip.it item database, one of you mods should change that :P.

Been randomly lurking this place for quite some time, decided to make a user now. Hi

Edited by Leik
Removed Imageshack link.

pyramidplund.jpg

Saw that it's marked as a 2hander on tip.it item database, one of you mods should change that :P.

Been randomly lurking this place for quite some time, decided to make a user now. Hi

Is the Pharaohs Sceptre still a 2h? I hope it isn't, nothing that small warrants the use of two hands.

Popoto.~<3

combat lvl talk

Combat levels

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Combat level is still based on your stat levels, but the calculation itself has been changed. We have not announced the new formula for combat levels yet.

[qfc]296-297-213-63761736[/qfc]

Jarkko.png

pyramidplund.jpg

Welcome to the tip.it forums Kick Start (or at least grats on making an account ;)).

The website crew is happy for submissions like this (and a picture showing proof makes it so much easier, so thanks).

I've edited that item and credited you for your help.

If you spot anything else, it's probably easier to create a thread in the following forum:

http://forum.tip.it/...ns-and-updates/

:D

OsYEY.png

Only 100m to go (for now).

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid