Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Seriously? I accidentally clicked something in the SoF when I went to claim the prize and this ad came up.

IR8Qn.png

I tried clicking everything to make it go away but it just stayed. Tried forfeit, continue and the x but nothing worked. I eventually just had to reload runescape because of it.

I saw a tip on the sof about that, if you watch the advert you get another free spin...

2qlx4dx.png

Kiln to 99 mage?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

81 base.

81mining.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

^^^ Brilliant!

Also:

G8jH1.png

Yay.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

^^^ Brilliant!

Also:

G8jH1.png

Yay.

Bogger was a friend of mine too. Neat that you two still talk. When I first met him, the world crashed while we were at corp (I bring max range gear), and so me and my brother died for everything. Some people made it in and looted everything and we saw them on our loot piles but couldn't move to pick them up (world was still going down). Bogger, for no reason, and we didn't know him before hand, paid Josh back for all of his loss. I went to duely and staked mine back. :P. He's a really good guy.

09144a99bb.png

^^^ Brilliant!

Also:

G8jH1.png

Yay.

Bogger was a friend of mine too. Neat that you two still talk. When I first met him, the world crashed while we were at corp (I bring max range gear), and so me and my brother died for everything. Some people made it in and looted everything and we saw them on our loot piles but couldn't move to pick them up (world was still going down). Bogger, for no reason, and we didn't know him before hand, paid Josh back for all of his loss. I went to duely and staked mine back. :P. He's a really good guy.

Whats with the rune defender and soul runes?

Robbstarkded.png

Lost my dragon one, and was testing vunerability (10% defense reduction one?) Used it to lure enduring aswell.

Works quite well, might be luck, but I seemed to be getting high hits more often.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Lost my dragon one, and was testing vunerability (10% defense reduction one?) Used it to lure enduring aswell.

Works quite well, might be luck, but I seemed to be getting high hits more often.

The amount of damage you hit is random :P Vulnerability doesn't have an affect on what damage you deal. It does make you hit more accurate though.

The amount of damage you hit is random :P Vulnerability doesn't have an affect on what damage you deal. It does make you hit more accurate though.

Furthermore, you lose a lot of dps by casting vulnerability instead of fire surge a lot more than the 10% decrease in defense saves.

Furthermore, you lose a lot of dps by casting vulnerability instead of fire surge a lot more than the 10% decrease in defense saves.

I was just messing around

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Meh, after finally reaching 200M loldg xp I decided to complete the unfinished video that had been on my desktop for almost half a year :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF0s4l4nSIo

9001/10, win.

^ nice work

upspam:

2 achievements

80nd89summ.png

101/101 lol'ed IRL

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

[hide]

81 base.

81mining.png

[/hide]

Where is that place :>

That's the Lava Flow Mine, accessible after completing the King of the Dwarves quest.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.