Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

3d2yu.png

+ almost a mil in alchables

How much do those keystones even go for anyway? Worth it to try to get signets?

Yeah those keys sell pretty well (lets say range 500k-1M, differs per key). Signets aren't tradeable and if you aren't to nolife the dungeon and get hundreds of keys to make your own bows, I woudl recommend selling the keys.

Prices vary daily, for latest info join fc "ascension pc".

• Like 1

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Alright, so I was doing an elite, and I was looking at the RS MAP. And then, I saw the RS MAP looking at me.

130611054247.png

Now if you look a little bit closer....

00000000000000000000000x.png

Further proof that Jagex has been working on EOC since around 2005, and they have created the PERFECT system.

Also, after spending like two hours on the clue (although most of the time was spent arguing whether or not the illuminati worked for Jagex) I end up with this garage sale

130611053616.png

• Like 2

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I really cant even remember the last time i did an elite worth doing... let alone any clue worth doing... #1 nerfed content; because on 07 i get good items like 1/2-1/5 clues

EDIT:

2 seconds after writing this, LITERALLY 2 SECONDS AFTER WRITING ^^^^, this happens.

3dkhm.png

meamzed.png

I really cant even remember the last time i did an elite worth doing... let alone any clue worth doing... #1 nerfed content; because on 07 i get good items like 1/2-1/5 clues

EDIT:

2 seconds after writing this, LITERALLY 2 SECONDS AFTER WRITING ^^^^, this happens.

3dkhm.png

Grats on the Green Party Robin Hat.

Robbstarkded.png

Every clue scroll is worth doing, because if you decide not to do them, your chance of getting something good becomes 0%.

That is a very good point, I had not thought of that.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

Every clue scroll is worth doing, because if you decide not to do them, your chance of getting something good becomes 0%.

The only way that makes sense is if you sat at ge bullshitting all day instead of doing your clue. Most people will leave the clue on the ground or bank it then go bossing, which significantly raises your chance of getting something good.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

Depends on your definition of "good."

If your definition of "good" is an item of a high value, then the time spent doing your clue would most likely be better used PvM-ing more, considering how rare the high-value rewards are.

As for myself, I don't care if the item I get from my clue has a low value, as long as it's a treasure trails-specific reward I'll be happy (apart from meerkat pouches/scrolls, teleport scrolls, biscuits, etc.)

Clues are worth doing for me because if I was to not do any clues, my chances of getting a cool reward would be 0%.

• Like 1

That is terrible logic because you're failing to evaluate opportunity cost. In the time it takes to do a clue, you could earn much more money doing another activity or a significantly more valuable amount of xp skilling. It's like the lottery where it's better to spend the money you'd spend on a ticket on a hamburger or something. It's not worth doing even if you get a great item.

• Like 1

Guys, enough off-topic ;).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Full profound armour. :).

359bgjn.png

• Like 8

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

V9D4ALq.jpg

I think I just broke Nex.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Thanks. :).

@Bruno: For some reason I cannot figure out how to post the images with a Puush link.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.