Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Figured I should get back into tif by posting my past achievements form the last week or so:

[hide=First off, let's begin with 70+ in all skills, achieved a few Thursdays ago]zGGo7zv.jpg

6yJq4xq.png

[/hide]

[hide=Up next is my quest cape, which I got a couple Saturdays ago. Brink of Extinction is a joke now lol.]NGyLjbz.png[/hide]

[hide=And finally, what better way to round off the goals then by finally getting a fire cape? Shame that it sucks now - I hope dust doesn't affect the animation in any way.]cQ1ZmjO.png[/hide]

On the other hand...

On the other hand, taken quite literally.

and also concluded that it is possible to get two clue scrolls at once.

At once? Like from the same kill?

It has always been possible to have more than one clue on the floor, but you just can't take both of them.

And finally, what better way to round off the goals then by finally getting a fire cape? Shame that it sucks now

Eh?

Fire cape doesn't suck, second best Melee cape, really.

Pretty much like it was pre-EoC tbh.

On the other hand...

On the other hand, taken quite literally.

and also concluded that it is possible to get two clue scrolls at once.

At once? Like from the same kill?

It has always been possible to have more than one clue on the floor, but you just can't take both of them.

And finally, what better way to round off the goals then by finally getting a fire cape? Shame that it sucks now

Eh?

Fire cape doesn't suck, second best Melee cape, really.

Pretty much like it was pre-EoC tbh.

I have never before witnessed two clues on the floor at the same time before. I have had many friends who believed it wasn't possible. Now I have proved them wrong. And yes indeed, you can just have one in your inventory at once ^^

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Not strictly runescape screenshot, but was livestreaming without my mic, and this happened:

adLVmYj.png

:lol:

• Like 2

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I have never before witnessed two clues on the floor at the same time before. I have had many friends who believed it wasn't possible. Now I have proved them wrong. And yes indeed, you can just have one in your inventory at once ^^

Seems relevant

• Like 4

LgEZt.png

[hide]

yocvR6h.jpg

[/hide]

And this is how you train hunter

Might leave Falconry now and go do jadinkos

Was doing falcons because i hate traps failing, it annoys me more than anything else with hunter

But eh, 80 hunter now :D

• Like 1

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

[NOT MINE]

A9B0ElT.png

gFjoxi8h.png

The alleged J-mod hideout, not sure where this pic was taken, but was in html5.

• Like 3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

:)

3jHFL.png

• Like 6

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

New personal record for ffa stealing creation:

9b2.png

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

Almost 12 years ago, back in August 2001, Everdred celebrated the very first 99 in RS history:

Everdred_99.jpg

You wouldn't know it from the picture, though. At one point in time, this image was either #1 or very close to it for a search of RuneScape on Google Images. I received hundreds, if not thousands of PM's over the years from people who said they saw me on Google and asked if I really had 99 woodcutting. I didn't. It was weird explaining to everyone that it wasn't actually me in the photo, but as of today I won't have to do that anymore!

BNaS3CI.jpg

• Like 11

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

I will admit... I shouted "Yay" in real life - 170k to 97 Thieving atm.

quPciH7.png

• Like 1

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D