Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

QKUOPRs.jpg

I was bored.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

All the same name. "My Own Dad".

Don't think they can be different, and I don't want to lose the name as there's only one way of getting it :/

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Actually, you can get the bones back in the cave from the start of the Burthorpe tutorial.

Sucks that we can't make them all different, though.

WxggW6L.jpg

Sounds like someone had fun placing music boxes all over the G.E.

(Also, hidden update: the music boxes are now golden instead of grey. Wonder why they bothered changing that?)

4b2gXYv.png

3 from Irons, 3 from Frosts and 3 from QBD.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Actually, you can get the bones back in the cave from the start of the Burthorpe tutorial.

Sucks that we can't make them all different, though.

WxggW6L.jpg

Sounds like someone had fun placing music boxes all over the G.E.

(Also, hidden update: the music boxes are now golden instead of grey. Wonder why they bothered changing that?)

There are 2 types: silver and gold. You get the gold one from party packs and you buy the silver one.

You can also just copy the image (the actual image, not the url) and just paste it into the text box.

Thank you!

3ewjc.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

3ezlP.png

It is done.

A selection of total ores mined to 99 available in inventory for your viewing pleasure.

Also, anybody know what this is?

3eyYp.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Also, anybody know what this is?

3eyYp.png

That's an indicator of the spawn location of the demons which show up every hour (you know, the message you get in the chat box "demons are about to spawn at place X near Y!)

Posted this in the suggestions forum, in response to the soul split/barrage nerf. People are taking me seriously. I don't understand.

/snip

God, long term niggle - why are forum avatars always so smug looking! Why do so many people seem to like them like that as well?

LgEZt.png

Posted this in the suggestions forum, in response to the soul split/barrage nerf. People are taking me seriously. I don't understand.

-snip-

People have posted far worse while being serious. In all honesty I had a feeling it was being sarcastic but wasn't completely sure.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

-snip-

People have posted far worse while being serious. In all honesty I had a feeling it was being sarcastic but wasn't completely sure.

Well, I am working off the basis that Jagex is actively attempting to do things that no one really asks for. Maybe if we ask for all the stuff we don't want to happen, they won't do it. One can hope anyway.

pere_grin.png

M8ViC1G.jpg

From the Player's gallery, can't remember which one exactly though.

I remember this one! :D. Was back from 2007 maybe?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Meant to post this for a while, kept forgetting:

86farming2300total.png

Also got these:

85thieving.png

firsttriskellionpart.png

Hoping for other 2 pieces sometime soon.

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.