Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Dem Gradeskip parties. <3:

Xc2iqQE.png

gz gz gz

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

gqQEC.jpg

gqQI4.jpg

gqQLd.jpg

Finally got the Penny pet after having started camping for it back in early January. Was sort of annoying back then as there was no lootbeam, and you had to manually check each drop pile for them (the drops are very tiny). Fortunately, after I complained to Mod Ryan, he added a lootbeam to them. Got the Manifest piece pretty quickly, the Blissful was painful and super dry for thousands of kills, rage quit, got it after 2-3 slayer tasks after ragequit. Then i thought, geez, got 2/3, so I will just camp for the Truthful piece which is the least rare, but that also took quite a while. Also, the trisk piece trollbeams are awful.

• Like 3

ba5f16be24163701d0f9931f011fb40c.png

#23.  It's all easy now.  93 - 99 in Attack, Strength and Range to get. 

• Like 2

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

gqQEC.jpg

gqQI4.jpg

gqQLd.jpg

Finally got the Penny pet after having started camping for it back in early January. Was sort of annoying back then as there was no lootbea, and you had to manually check each drop pile for them (the drops are very tiny). Fortunately, after I complained to Mod Ryan, he added a lootbeam to them. Got the Manifest piece pretty quickly, the Blissful was painful and super dry for thousands of kills, rage quit, got it in after 2-3 slayer tasks. Then i thought, geez, got 2/3, so I will just camp for the Truthful piece which is the least rare, but that also took quite a while. Also, the trisk piece trollbeams are awful:

Myron.

(160m HP)

grsFa.jpg

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

gqQEC.jpg

gqQI4.jpg

gqQLd.jpg

Finally got the Penny pet after having started camping for it back in early January. Was sort of annoying back then as there was no lootbeam, and you had to manually check each drop pile for them (the drops are very tiny). Fortunately, after I complained to Mod Ryan, he added a lootbeam to them. Got the Manifest piece pretty quickly, the Blissful was painful and super dry for thousands of kills, rage quit, got it after 2-3 slayer tasks after ragequit. Then i thought, geez, got 2/3, so I will just camp for the Truthful piece which is the least rare, but that also took quite a while. Also, the trisk piece trollbeams are awful.

Now get eddy pls

• Like 1

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Finally got this:

pzyTUTe.jpg

INfKK50.png

Which meant I could get this:

fCkx7MI.png

Finally done with this awful skill. |^_^|

• Like 1

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

How to confuse friends and random people on the world 101:

gt4n2.jpg

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Finally got this:

pzyTUTe.jpg

INfKK50.png

Which meant I could get this:

fCkx7MI.png

Finally done with this awful skill. |^_^|

="C That you say that hurts sooo much...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

#rage

gtWiE.jpg

gtWbm.png

• Like 5

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

#rage

gtWiE.jpg

gtWbm.png

I see so many people always complaining about dc and lag issues yet i have had none in years. Am I just on at the wrong times or something

• Like 2

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Well my friends tell me our P2P homeworld has been having issues, and I tend to believe them :P. Personally I'm okay on the worlds I go to most of the time, so far...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.