Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Whoops let me edit that, my account got completely wiped, so stats resetted, original name gone, all that good stuff...checked with Hans and I'm 254 days from 10 year veteran cape if that helps. So yea, no chance on my old holiday items huh?

According to your numbers, your account was created on Wednesday, 9 November 2005 give or take couple days.

Both Bunny Ears and Scythe were released two years earlier, in 2003, with no chance to obtain them later on.

I also never heard of any complete account wipes happening after the release of rs2.

There is only one explanation to this:

You have the wrong account!

RuneScape accounts switched in their infancy, now a protracted legal battle to switch them back. And that's not all - Jagex is the arbitrator!

Coming to theaters all over Gielinor, Fall 2015.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You'd jump up so many ranks if you would just get that last couple hundred thousand exp in Smithing.

Right now he is rank 1 out of 2594 total players. Getting smith level up would only make him fall 130 ranks!
  • Like 1

Few care but I've been quite busy past week:

100th reaper task done (without spending any points yet):

82TPwdH.jpg

Q9gN8Yj.jpg

10 years old:

afJgCTh.jpg

Full Black Ibis (GOT ALL SKILL OUTFITS NOW (that includes Master Runecrafting))

csUSXZE.jpg

Rex pet:

BXvaDwv.jpg

Blood shards:

Hxzme0c.jpg

kxdo0gu.jpg

• Like 2

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

ydqBh1q.jpg

• Like 1

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Whoops let me edit that, my account got completely wiped, so stats resetted, original name gone, all that good stuff...checked with Hans and I'm 254 days from 10 year veteran cape if that helps. So yea, no chance on my old holiday items huh?

According to your numbers, your account was created on Wednesday, 9 November 2005 give or take couple days.

Both Bunny Ears and Scythe were released two years earlier, in 2003, with no chance to obtain them later on.

I also never heard of any complete account wipes happening after the release of rs2.

There is only one explanation to this:

You have the wrong account!

You are right on the wrong account, haha. My friend actually logged into it after so long and asked if I wanted it, I said sure and yea. Aside from bunny ears and scythe, what about the other holiday items? Unless of course she didn't bother to get the others then that explains it.

Thanks for helping though!

899th to 120 attack! August 9, 2014~!

There were others, like Rubber chickens, Easter rings, Chicken sets, Chocatrice capes, Easter carrots, and squirrel ears to name a few. Most of the stuff should be reclaimable at either Diango or Thesselia if I'm not mistaken.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

There were others, like Rubber chickens, Easter rings, Chicken sets, Chocatrice capes, Easter carrots, and squirrel ears to name a few. Most of the stuff should be reclaimable at either Diango or Thesselia if I'm not mistaken.

Or it could be in your house (not sure if it appears at diango if it is in your house)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

OMFG:

-Did everything under the sun to try and get it. Did 205 gambles, shield camped P4 to increase enrage and then gamble, and still never. Still though, glad I persevered through the frustration. Was a normal drop. This has been on my wishlist for the longest time:

ghGF9.jpg

• Like 8

15rnz2t.png

Nooby but I don;t care. next up is 85 then 99 eventually

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

znts83.png

BEHOLD THE BLOOM OF ZAMORAK!

9fwtty.png

I can now reach the God of Chaos directly.

My eyes! Bloom has a...strong effect :v.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Got this on task today:

This one week a while back I was camping these things for the pet, took me 5-7 hours for Manifest part (Dark Body), so I was like Manifest are the hardest, once I am done with these, rest will be ez pz. Boy was I wrong, spent like 4 days at Blissfuls, must have killed thousands, didn't get anything and ragequit. Got it today surprisingly.

Didn't do the task on Legacy obviously, changed after task for something else.

gjbzB.jpg

gjcnu.jpg

Max Port Score. Again.

gjeGq.png

• Like 1

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

As expected, congrats on first to 4664.

I'm assuming you went 4 map tables all the way, and the scrolls showed up consistently enough so you didn't have to worry about telescopes?

Also, did you keep any adventurers in port? I currently have 2 duos locked up in 2 ships, but this is seriously affecting my ability to get random events every day.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I actually managed to get scrolls done first as they were my first priority, although i'm not sure they should have been (clues seem to be the slowest). In total i failed 3 voyages for the 21 story, 12 scroll and 18 clue voyages (all scrolls), although i did use 6 enhancers not to fail the last exile clue today.

In general, my strategy was to guarantee a random event every day(which i did) while keeping as many adventurers active at all times. I did not lock any ships. 4 map tables all the way. I'm now going for 2 map tables and 2 jade statues with exile, tengu and biologist icons.

In total i failed 3 voyages

go [bleep]ing [bleep] yourself [bleep] [bleep]  :( [bleep] [bleep] shit [bleep] [wagon]

grats i hate you

You know that's actually not particularly special since you can only fail (assuming efficient porting) the 12 scrolls (those are 82-88% missions at best), 1 clue mission(that i used boosters for) and the last trio mission (which i managed the first time with 66%). So yeah, my luck was pretty average overall, it's just consistency that matters.

In general, my strategy was to guarantee a random event every day

How do you guarantee a random event every day? I'm sending away 8 voyages a day and only getting a random every 2-3 days

Other than adventurer and TG voyages i mostly did shield missions that i got 100% success with (120 or 160 azure). For those missions, the chance to get a random event is around 1/3 to 1/4. Most days i started with 4 completed missions to open.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.