Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide=]

My new money making guide. :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiUl07AQIDg

OMFG FFS I WISH I HAD THAT! -.-

Not that smart, why post a glitch on youtube, with yourself doing the glitch, Jagex does watch youtube :wall:

You do know it doesn't work right? It's fake.

Victim #1 :twisted:

[/hide]

Lol @ youtube comments, you already have like 10 victims there.

090212152929rr4.png

99 By Sunday.

get 99 with 1900 total.....getting fletching up 11 to get to 1899 total shoulnt take that long.

Yea, was planning to get all my 70 stats to 71, then use my mining+hunter brawlers for fast easy totals.

[hide=]11qod5l.png[/hide]

I got bored. watching family guy and getting agil xp? priceless

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

090212152929rr4.png

99 By Sunday.

get 99 with 1900 total.....getting fletching up 11 to get to 1899 total shoulnt take that long.

Yea, was planning to get all my 70 stats to 71, then use my mining+hunter brawlers for fast easy totals.

What time are you getting it? make it like 4:00 so I can be there ?

EDIT: different time zones = if i get on fairly late here, its average time for you.

2Xeo5.png

No one else seemed to notice anything out of place, so I may just have had some sort of weird lag of some sort but... Lava-spewing fountains? That can't be right.

lavafountainwtfdj9.png

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

No one else seemed to notice anything out of place, so I may just have had some sort of weird lag of some sort but... Lava-spewing fountains? That can't be right.

lavafountainwtfdj9.png

I forget exactly how it happens, but I'm pretty sure one of the graphics settings on low detail will give you that effect. Been like that since the HD update.

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

lavafountainwtfdj9.png

I forget exactly how it happens, but I'm pretty sure one of the graphics settings on low detail will give you that effect. Been like that since the HD update.

I'd be in no hurry to fix it if I was in Jagex... :mrgreen:

[hide=]
090212212445fi8.png[/hide]

Am I the only one that is extremely confused? 9 HP isn't normal?

Old, but to unspam :mrgreen: .

[hide=]09-01-24_13_17_27.png

[/hide]

I think that in runescape classic you had an option to chose a class of charactor and one of the options had 9 hp. Also nice fishing level

untitled-1.png

z0mg, some kid found out a way to get outside of ardoungh in a penguin suit...

penguinhaxze2.png

By warren211

Hax!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.