Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Even though I've done thousands of kills before, I figured I'd try yet again for an abby head, now that they made another use for it.

[hide=Whip drop]anownagepicture20091158cz7.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Total drops]anownagepicture20091505lm9.jpg[/hide]

And it ended in failure anyway. Torags went from newly repaired to 25 just from that trip =/

Although, while I was bored there, I started looking through my screenshots from years ago and found this :D

runescapera2.png

I remember I used to brag to my friend about those stats so much lol

And it's weird how my stats turned out after that. Mining went from my highest skill to my lowest, and now my defence is higher than my attack and strength combined :?

[hide=]
Yet another treasure trail reward ...

treasuretrailrewards7zamc8.jpg

[/hide]

What are you clue hunting? swear you have alotta clue pics. jw ya kno?

and both of them were in the same place....haxzorz

I love that irony tbh :P And no, I don't clue hunt, I just pick up whatever slayer drops I have :D Just waiting for my 3rd age <3

:thumbup:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

(1.5MB gif of full vesta+statius helm)

Amazed he lived through the specs. Had to be shark brewing or something.

Wow...

That's what I wanted to do one day... :(

Did you make a full length video too??

I have about like 70-75 clips probably. Almost all of them are using pvp items, mainly VLS.

I even got a kill where I koed someone for full vesta. He came out with another set, he had 13 sets cause he was quitting xD. DM'ed him again and lost but my helm and skirt degraded... so my plate probably had about 2 minutes left and my longsword about 5 (dunno why, but helm and skirt last same time, plate lasts a little longer, and weapon lasts longest... its weird.)

Also you don't get any drop potential for dying for degraded pvp items cause they're a destroyable item >.>

090210003243oe5.png

That was my bonus, sometimes used a fury a little too. (which adds +10 to all att, +15 to def, +5 to pray, and -2 to str... but vls spec is so accurate I mostly used str ammy lol)

I got rushed by a few claws in that gear too... I think out of 20 specs, 1 wasn't a 0-1. lmfao.

And yes I did take veracs helm and skirt with guthans body and whip... hid my vesta and statius lol xD

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

(1.5MB gif of full vesta+statius helm)

Amazed he lived through the specs. Had to be shark brewing or something.

Wow...

That's what I wanted to do one day... :(

Did you make a full length video too??

I have about like 70-75 clips probably. Almost all of them are using pvp items, mainly VLS.

I even got a kill where I koed someone for full vesta. He came out with another set, he had 13 sets cause he was quitting xD. DM'ed him again and lost but my helm and skirt degraded... so my plate probably had about 2 minutes left and my longsword about 5 (dunno why, but helm and skirt last same time, plate lasts a little longer, and weapon lasts longest... its weird.)

Also you don't get any drop potential for dying for degraded pvp items cause they're a destroyable item >.>

090210003243oe5.png

That was my bonus, sometimes used a fury a little too. (which adds +10 to all att, +15 to def, +5 to pray, and -2 to str... but vls spec is so accurate I mostly used str ammy lol)

I got rushed by a few claws in that gear too... I think out of 20 specs, 1 wasn't a 0-1. lmfao.

And yes I did take veracs helm and skirt with guthans body and whip... hid my vesta and statius lol xD

You should use Rune Defender. :shame: If you're going completely on the offense like that it is better to use Rune Defender because it adds strength as well but also adds 19 Slash. You don't need the Defense from DFS. :?