Perm-muted for two years...

I was perm muted when I said my clans website. I thought that was a little much, but who am I to decide? Anyways, I appealed a week after it first happened, then complained like 5 days ago. Sure enough, Im unmuted now and have had half my blackmarks removed.

Oh, what a good day it is!

Bluemoon Inn: For those who wish to buy and sell particular things. Join us, #bluemoon

Imagine having 4 party hat sets and a billion worth of supplies for skills.

Imaging NOT being muted, but being PERMA BANNED for advertising your clan website.

Then after few days of aruging and fighting back and forth and getting the ban removed.... imagine getting banned again, this time for bonus reason, something youve never done before....

That happend to me. First I was banned for advertising my clans website, much like you. The site was 100% clean, with nothing harmful and the coadmin of the site was a player mod, my good friend.

It took his appeal, my appeal, and appeals of many of my friends to get that ban lifted. Few days later the second ban came, for "impersinating jagex staff".

When I appealed and talked to jagex and explained that I have never done anything like that and have no clue why all this is happening the ban was removed, then put back, and then removed again.

Jagex sometimes is rather harsh with their punishment and at times its unjust, but im glad your ban was lifted.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

2 years... WOW.

I was muted once for I believe 24 hours... it completely blew though because it was during my quiting drop party. =) I had to talk through a friend using AIM, lol.

I don't think I could last 2 years without talking in game... maybe because I used to love merchanting? That would be hard to continue to do, lol.

Grats on getting unmuted... you must be reeeaaallly happy. =)

~Dave

In almost complete retirement.

goodbye0vx.png

2 years is a long long time, but I got a question. When you're muted, you can type stuff but people around cannot see it? Or you cannot even type anything? I've always wondered that.

Oh yeah Hounded, it was probably for 48 hours. I don't think 24 hours is possible as far as I know.

And I guess this is a discussion about the crazy things that can happen on Runescape, and great moments in your game career.

yeah, maby belongs in rate this..?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

2 years is a long long time, but I got a question. When you're muted, you can type stuff but people around cannot see it? Or you cannot even type anything? I've always wondered that.

Oh yeah Hounded, it was probably for 48 hours. I don't think 24 hours is possible as far as I know.

And I guess this is a discussion about the crazy things that can happen on Runescape, and great moments in your game career.

You can beat your keys till they break, but, no one will hear you :thumbsup:

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I was muted for 3 days and I couldn't play for more than a minute so 2 years is a more of an accomplishment than a Slayer Skillcape imo.

Congratzzulattionnss.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.