Christmas Predictions

Singh

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some sort of long red cape with a fluffy white trim around it.

Sounds good, maybe add some white fluffy things to around the shoulder areas too. \'

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I LOVE the candy cane staff idea =D> :thumbsup:

Um I'd like to see a ring like the easter one.... maybe you turn into a parcel.... or a Christmas tree. Wonder if they'll have a huge tree in Varrock again like they did the other year when we got marionettes, that looked lovely and really pretty.

Maybe we could get a Christmas fairy helper who can take stuff to the bank for us.... would save so many needless journeys lol.

What I really want is a sleigh though.

yeah be able to fly on the sleigh and stuff save you time

33566717pb1.jpg

road to 99 woodcutting |71 out of 99|

woodwrkr.png

Hmm, that's a hard one. It depends, considering they didn't do a guaranteed content poll on Christmas, it should be good. Maybe a snowman suit! :D I hope they do another Members only item as well, no offense to F2P. I'd be so happy if they did Christmas lights for POH's. But for the item, maybe candy canes, or a large candy cane you can wield (Like Rubber Chicken), and when you hit someone snow falls on them or something, or they get buried in normal sized candy canes! (The whole "whack" option) No one will know until they release it. I like a surprise really.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

somone suggested a raindeer suit. i think we should get this, but that you can go in with your friends. like the horse costumes irl. the person with the head on would lead, but the person with the tail on could poo on people. :thumbsup:

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...

Removal of wilderness, trading, dropping, ability to hurt monsters and to die. No violence to kids, no way to lose money, really create it or interact.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Removal of wilderness, trading, dropping, ability to hurt monsters and to die. No violence to kids, no way to lose money, really create it or interact.

Welcome to KidScape! Run by Jagex Little Kids Ltd.

The River Lum bursts its banks and as the waters recede a big lake is left in the space just south west of the Cooks Guild.... A Big Freeze (created by the wizards in the Wizards Tower for one of thier experiments) has now made it into a giant ice rink. After you help the wizards with some tasks you are rewarded with a token which enables you to claim a pair of ice skates from the clothes shop in Varrock. When wearing the stakes you can skate on the ice (a new skating emote)

Celticqueen.png

I loved the Wimtumberland tree of last year, I thought it revolutionary in RS POHs, an item which could be placed freely as long as it doesn't obstruct. Anyway, I'm thinking... santa suit and they will have a huge temporary graphic update putting snow in the cities, mistletoe, wreaths and other Christmas assosicated decor.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg