• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm preparing by...

Drawing ideas for the cape?

Oh well, I just wanted to show this...

summoningcape2ua1.png

I made it myself.

Thats pretty sweet, those colours would be great with castle wars armour 8-)

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Don't know if its been said or not, don't feel like reading 8 pages, but it's gonna be really hard to make a profit off this skill when it first releases. There's no more selling materials for 10x the price. The GE has a 5% leeway, and by the time it comes out, we wont be able to trade within 3k of the price.

I'm kinda sad, made some good money off nails when construction came out.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Hiyez.

I'm only lvl 87, and of diverse skills (I do it all meself) and I'm preparing for summoning by doing all the quests I haven't finished that give lamps and tomes and keeping them until summoning comes out. Not a real fast bonus, since most tomes and lamps are 2500 to 5000 xp, but it will give me a little boost. And I've not done a lot of quests since *they drive me nuts*.

And thank you, Tip Iters for the excellent quest guides. Otherwise, I might not have done very many at all. Maybe I'll go mine more pure ess, since it is always useful, and I could do with more laws and nats. But that's it for me.

And we really have very small clues on the summoning skill requirements, at all.

Good luck all, eh?

Seeyez.

How can you have any disagreement with such an affordable game? And Jagex acually care to maintain and update this game. Wonderful.

I'm preparing, but I'm not running myself ragged. Basically, if I was bored, I would spend a few minutes grabbing things I might need. I grabbed red spider eggs, frog spawn, chicken eggs, stuff like that.

The only thing that I'm really spending time on is getting a Raven Egg. Reason? I know that I want a mean black bird as soon as I can get it.

I decided to wait till the last minute getting items for it...hey it pays off for me when everyone is working on the skill and hunter spots for chins are open :anxious: :P

Don't know if its been said or not, don't feel like reading 8 pages, but it's gonna be really hard to make a profit off this skill when it first releases. There's no more selling materials for 10x the price. The GE has a 5% leeway, and by the time it comes out, we wont be able to trade within 3k of the price.

i thought they said they wouldn't put set prices on the grand exchange when new items came out?

lebst.png

1 karamthulhu

1 long bone

20 perfect tortoise shells

80 tortoise shells

30 vulture eggs

12 red eggs

2 blue eggs

1 green egg

52 chicken eggs

369 proboscis

5 phoenix feathers

300 eagle feathers

533 stripy feathers

525 blue feathers

527 orange feathers

530 yellow feathers

536 red feathers

S'pose I should start on Wolf bones and Bat bones now. I gave up on a raven's egg after 5k oaks without even a colored egg.

Nazgul.jpeg

i thought they said they wouldn't put set prices on the grand exchange when new items came out?

They wont, but it wont be possible to make money off existing items already. Like how people made money when construction came out. The price for oak logs, coal, steel bars, iron, shot up like crazy. People who stockpiled them, made a huge profit. It won't be possible this time around.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Another skill certainly involved will be slayer.

from latest development diary:

whether that's the skillcape at level 99, cockatrices at level 43 or just pet dogs at level 1.

You need 25slay to kill cockatrices, so maybe you also need that slaylevel to summon them?

cleaning out my bank, working on my cash pile trying to make it alittle bigger. Might work on training the skill but i want to see how it relates to hunter and where profits can be made.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

summoninggs1.png

Things i collected for Summoning to far, didn't collect much really, small amounts. Anyway now i'm gonna go 88->90 Woodcutting and hopefully i'll get some eggs, including a raven one.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

For now - cash. Got about 130m that I am willing to spend atm.

I have some eggs, just not raven (which I don't plan on getting)

+ a little bit of other stuff

But I'm waiting until I know more to get what I need really

I'm just hoping that with the new trade restrictions that I will be allowed to even pay enough that tradeable yet needed items will be profitable enough to sellers that they will be available to buy as needed...

i used my kingdom to gather maples for the nests in hopes of gaining a birds egg, and it worked! green egg ftw after about a week with 3-5 workers on maples and the rest on coal to make back the loss. \'

i hope we can reuse the animals we get from the eggs because it will really suck if i can only use my green egg creature once. i also went vulture hunting with my bro for eggs and got 5 before he gave up. at least ill have an evil looking bird to go with my reaper outfit.

untitled-1.png