What item have YOU had the longest?

nippermanak

Hi there and welcome to my first ever thread! \'

It's pretty simple, just post whatever item you've had the longest and why if there's a reason. Why you ask? Well, why not?

To get things started, the item I've had the longest is probably the air talisman from the Rune Mysteries quest. It has since turned into an air tiara, but it was still made from the same talisman i recieved in 2003.

Dragonic Visage drops: 2

"Civil disobedience is still disobedience."

Tinderbox (Have many now, but my 1st one is still in there somewhere)

I found it in Lummy when I started :D

2376/2376 total achieved - May 2009

Retired Dec 2009

Probably one of my random event pieces of clothing that I haven't dropped since I got it...

Other than one of those, then I guess my H'ween mask which is still relatively new, but I tend to recycle things a lot and my time in f2p makes me trash a bunch, so not much stays (only really keep what I'm currently working on).. except for the mask of course

EDIT:

Actuuuuuuually, just remembered I have my original easter ring.. so definitely oldest

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Ha... yea.. must have missed the little Questionaires thing. :roll: Sorry about that. But thanks for moving it and lets keep those long-kept items coming!

Dragonic Visage drops: 2

"Civil disobedience is still disobedience."

my bronze longsword! i was so proud of myself when i got one for 1k back when i started. ive kept it ever since just to remind myself of the old days ::'

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

muddy key somehow found it in cart i think or on floor in dwarven mines when i was level 16 in classic back on 2003 or 02

I think thats my oldest item too, didnt want to get rid of it for fear of getting pked using it early on. Once I got the levels to venture that far into the wild I couldn't be bothered to actually get the stuff from the chest.

lastsupper.png

Either my rubber chicken or my silverlight (in rememberence of the first quest i did-why i didnt do cooks assistant first i have no idea)

Normaly id say my tinderbox-but i died with it on the first day if i remember correctly, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

an addy full helm

my friend tried to sam me by dropping items in his house then me getting kicked. i was suspicious about dropping my black longsword so he said here have my addy full helm ( price diff of about 3k :thumbsup: )

he kicked me but then wanted his hjelm back. Im like screw you and left. just always kept it.

another one is my arrav painted rune kite. I always used it way back when, then i was afraid of losibng my obby one, now i see no need to sell it so i keep.

Rune platebody, for about 2 years

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

That would have to be my amulet of accuracy. It is the original one that I got from finishing the quest a couple years ago as a newbie to the game. ::'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

• 2 weeks later...