Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dsc00047oy4.jpg

hope it doesnt burn your eyes too much :wink:

I look like gorms on most pics so im sorta pleased with this one, too bad im covered in cuts now though :S

PS: it seems to me im the youngest member on TIF and yes i look older than i am..guess my age if you want ;)

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Hahah, this place has become a total hormone zone ever since RL pics were introduced!

(yes i'm aware IGodessI is a girl, but that doesn't make it any less true on earlier pages :mrgreen: )

logo.jpg

y_anima"]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2153/dsc00047oy4.jpg

hope it doesnt burn your eyes too much :wink:

AARRGGGHHH MY EYES ARE MELTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK, just HAD to do that :D

No bad feelings, okies? right? right? no? you gonna whine to an admin? What? Yes? awww... byebye tipit :(

<3 <3:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Hair show off! :P

ill trade you hair?

Noes. My precious hair is mine. Precioussss. My precioussss.

Uh, I've been doing Gollum quotes all day.

It burnssss!

Hair show off! :P

ill trade you hair?

Noes. My precious hair is mine. Precioussss. My precioussss.

Uh, I've been doing Gollum quotes all day.

It burnssss!

awe but, but, its so nice! XD

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

This is a new show Blink-182 and I are showing in. You guys can hear my voice and see me!

The Nick and Bryce Show; Episode 1

The Nick and Bryce Show; Episode 2

I am Bryce :D

...and yes. They are supposed to be stupid :)

Rofl, those aren't stupid, those are classic! haha! very nice

We have 3 more episodes filmed, but we are releasing them over time. :wink:

These are pretty amazing. Our theme song is oh so catchy.

HAHA I want to point out my huge reflection in the Guitar Hero guitar when I am filming Bryce.

I think that was pretty funny. Plus, we need to film more sometime O_o

Every Sunday or Monday we put up a new one if anyone was curious. :-)

blink-182

beautiful hair sue, I gotta straighten mine to get it like that!

Here are a couple of pics that really bring out my bizarre eye colours that forever keep changing. Don't worry about the hair colours, they're never really the same for any longer than a month lol

0dhskt7.jpg

0ddgwv8.jpg

0hahahui2.jpg

marekmell3wy4.jpg

melffhfheu7.jpg

Anyway you get the hint, MY EYES WON'T STOP CHANGING COLOURS!!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

me too -.- but its no where near that long, YET

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

That's gotta be a lie dude. Your hair is long. Take one of those picks and pull your hair out. It'll be huge, trust me.

It sucks for me because my hair grows straight, so whenever my hair grows out in goes in front of my eye and I look emo.

[hide= a little note]After posting pics a few times...looking through the topic a few times...and yes even as being someone from general topics there is a little comment i need to make and just before some of you get on their nerves if you have to flame me do it...but pm me idc.

(and also sorry for typos and syntax, english isnt my main language )

Ok I saw a few things here that were either stupid, lame or simply some comments that were posted without thinking. Now i know some of you will think this comment is basicly the same as what im saying but it isn't. If you still have a urge to flame read the part above.

Some tipiters also thinks that their fellow board-users seek a way to get attention by posting pictures. I mean come on wouldn't you try to look the best you can when you post a pic ina picture related thread? IDK for you, but most ppl that i know would not post a pic with their finger in their nose or w/e thing you can think of.

Yea and also i saw a few ppl saying that users with a low post count should not post here or that they pop out of no where. Well for my self, i wasnt attracted with the off-topic part of the forum at first, then i saw the picture thread and i was thrilled about it and now i post mostly in OT and so does soem ppl. But i bet some of the "OT squad" that are flaming low-post-count-users were in the same situation as mine before and yet i'm pretty sure no one flamed you for that. If they did so, sorry, if not...i think you see where im heading now.

Also if you feel like commenting on one's clothes style use pm's for that. We don't need to see the hatred that have for a particular style

Last part of my little remark (i hope ) is that, like IDK how many forum mods, tip-it staff or fellow users told us about keeping this chat clean when it regards to comments. Suprisingly most of the time when the thread was getting a bit spammy "omg!" a female posted a pic. now this is the first time and last time i hope i say this ,PLZ for love of God simply hold comments like "Oh em gee a gurl!!!oneone liek omgeh u iz hot" and also hold back your pm's that will look like that to those fellow females. Im not saying we should not comment on pictures i'm just saying comments like those in(""<< whatever those are called) should not be here. But of course if you use your logic and everything should be ok

If that post was considered like spam or offensive, mods plz tell me so

if not well have a good day

runswithsciz[/hide]

Main: runswithsciz

skiller: pope skills

rendjs0.png

Anyway you get the hint, MY EYES WON'T STOP CHANGING COLOURS!!

Aha, cool, I have the same kind of eyes, even though the pic's too dark to see that. They're grey, light blue, dark blue, green, depending on what I wear. But whoa, you really have doe-sized eyes. Beautiful!

[hide= a little note]After posting pics a few times...looking through the topic a few times...and yes even as being someone from general topics there is a little comment i need to make and just before some of you get on their nerves if you have to flame me do it...but pm me idc.

(and also sorry for typos and syntax, english isnt my main language )

Ok I saw a few things here that were either stupid, lame or simply some comments that were posted without thinking. Now i know some of you will think this comment is basicly the same as what im saying but it isn't. If you still have a urge to flame read the part above.

Some tipiters also thinks that their fellow board-users seek a way to get attention by posting pictures. I mean come on wouldn't you try to look the best you can when you post a pic ina picture related thread? IDK for you, but most ppl that i know would not post a pic with their finger in their nose or w/e thing you can think of.

Yea and also i saw a few ppl saying that users with a low post count should not post here or that they pop out of no where. Well for my self, i wasnt attracted with the off-topic part of the forum at first, then i saw the picture thread and i was thrilled about it and now i post mostly in OT and so does soem ppl. But i bet some of the "OT squad" that are flaming low-post-count-users were in the same situation as mine before and yet i'm pretty sure no one flamed you for that. If they did so, sorry, if not...i think you see where im heading now.

Also if you feel like commenting on one's clothes style use pm's for that. We don't need to see the hatred that have for a particular style

Last part of my little remark (i hope ) is that, like IDK how many forum mods, tip-it staff or fellow users told us about keeping this chat clean when it regards to comments. Suprisingly most of the time when the thread was getting a bit spammy "omg!" a female posted a pic. now this is the first time and last time i hope i say this ,PLZ for love of God simply hold comments like "Oh em gee a gurl!!!oneone liek omgeh u iz hot" and also hold back your pm's that will look like that to those fellow females. Im not saying we should not comment on pictures i'm just saying comments like those in(""<< whatever those are called) should not be here. But of course if you use your logic and everything should be ok

If that post was considered like spam or offensive, mods plz tell me so

if not well have a good day

runswithsciz[/hide]

It's just something that happens. You'll only be recognized if you have a certain postcount or a certain register-date. It's what happens, get over it.

Yet, you are ignored by everyone else :wink:

;>

Wow, that's a beautiful dress and a beautiful wedding from the looks of it.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

That's gotta be a lie dude. Your hair is long. Take one of those picks and pull your hair out. It'll be huge, trust me.

It sucks for me because my hair grows straight, so whenever my hair grows out in goes in front of my eye and I look emo.

no i wasnt saying my hair isnt long :P i was saying its not as long as Sue_Kitsu hair, yet, ima grow it way longer haha. so, when you grow your hair, just part it. thats what i do when i straighten it

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png