Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai guise, mancards here I come.

Firstly, heres the story. I was messing round with scissors at like 10pm at the afternoon, when I accidentally hacked away a fair portion of my leg hair, leaving a fairly noticeable patch, I thought I'd had to cut the same amount from my entire legs, so I did as such. Feeling rather different, I went a step further and progressed up my legs, well, i'll leave the rest to you.

But behold, Me, My green wall and pubes aka The Cloverfield Monstar. Not the greatest pic, but hey, it's midnight, I'm tired, and was a quick bet with Lyra.

[hide=Ben naked inside!!!]cloverfieldaaronxs7.png

[/hide]

I also want to include, Happy Birthday Lionheart, who is turning 18, bravo man, bravo.

Uhh, nice pic Ben. I see you are hairy. :XD:

Agreed, happy bday Aaron!

tifsbti6oi.gif

you go outside now - since when? I was almost convinced you were like turn to ash in sunlight or exposure to fresh air :lol:

The party was in the evening of course. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Hair? :D :lol: :XD: <3:\:D/

My hair would be that long in... 10 years.

It takes ages to grow, seriously.

This took me 2 years, it was short and [bleep]y when I had my youngest son, he is now 2 and a half, lol!

Old 'Scaper - returned * Former TET Leader * Council of Elders Member * Confirmed Scaredy Cat * Mother of 6 * Quester * Friend to many

saskia_snow.png

Hair? :D :lol: :XD: <3:\:D/

My hair would be that long in... 10 years.

It takes ages to grow, seriously.

This took me 2 years, it was short and [bleep]y when I had my youngest son, he is now 2 and a half, lol!

holy crap! ive grown my hair for 2 years, and it like, doesnt compare to yours haha

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

I know not many people know me at the moment, but I thought I'd share some pics anyway. I'm the sort of person who you don't really know until you've seen me. If that makes any sense... and I don't like hiding behind a computer. Most people would say arrogant, I'd say... comfortably flamboyant.

[hide]

This is me in March or April last year, the only picture that exists of me in my glasses.

glasses.jpg

I would call myself a filthy hippy.

hippy.jpg

Dark and disturbing, from the queue for the seventh Harry Potter book. Well, I am from that generation, after all!

death.jpg

A Rocky Horror Picture Show evening.

rocky.jpg

Halloween 07 - I went as Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas.

sally.jpg

A bit TOO made-up - well I had an excuse. The afterparty for a show I'd just done, still in stage makeup. Well... it's only a much more exaggerated version of what I usually wear.

makeup.jpg

My 18th Birthday party - 60s/70s themed. My costume.

disco.jpg

If only you could see just how amazing the jacket really is...

stripe.jpg

[/hide]

Along the coast road, by the headland

The early lights of winter glow.

Ill pour a cup to you my darling.

Raise it up --- say cheerio.

I know not many people know me at the moment, but I thought I'd share some pics anyway. I'm the sort of person who you don't really know until you've seen me. If that makes any sense... and I don't like hiding behind a computer. Most people would say arrogant, I'd say... comfortably flamboyant.

[hide]

Lot's of pics

[/hide]

Awesome pics :thumbsup: You remind me a lot of a friend of mine.. any excuse for dressing up and she's there lol. Are you studying performing arts or doing it professionally?

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

You guys are so lucky your hair grows slow. Yaff, it would take me literally 4 months or less to get my hair to your length from a buzz cut. My hair's medium length, and I gel it and crap, so the fast grow rate completely screws up with me trying to control it. I get a haircut almost once a month because of that...

Ya'll are too frikkin' lucky >_>.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

You guys are so lucky your hair grows slow. Yaff, it would take me literally 4 months or less to get my hair to your length from a buzz cut. My hair's medium length, and I gel it and crap, so the fast grow rate completely screws up with me trying to control it. I get a haircut almost once a month because of that...

trade pl0x?

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Cool pic saskiasnow

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

trade pl0x?

If only >_<.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Know how you feel. My hair grows ridiculously fast as well, probably not as fast as your's though :P I get a haircut like once a month, but I prefer mine long, so it doesn't bother me as much as it seems to do yours :P

I wish I had your genes.

Gene - Altering surgery plocks? <3:

:lol: ... Here's me being a goofball right now before I go out to dinner. I need brighter lip gloss to match the eyes :cry: oh well.

0mdoighzz0.jpg

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Me on the right. I'm at some gig or another.. my guess is Crystal Castles although i'm not too sure :P

:o OH MAN. Their amazing.

Another CC fan? <3: i've been a fan of em for a couple years now.. i happened to see them on their first UK sho and i've been hooked since. Seen em about 5 times now. I'm in love with Alice.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif