How tall are you??

KnightLite

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 16 and I'm 6 feet and 6 inches

beat that!

well, I'm a bit over 6' 6" (last measured myself like a month ago at 6' 6" and have been having growing pains in the shins, so i'm assuming i've grown at least a little)

Nah, there's a few Scandinavian countries which put the USA to shame :)

I don't think such list exists, but I'm sure if you had a poke around for certain countries you'd be able to get some fairly accurate results for most countries :-?

as for those Scandinavian countries, I'd say you're right, seeing as I'm Norwegian as far as ethnic background goes. (I'm about 215 pounds, and I'm 16, in case anybody wanted to know)

(On a side note, IDK why everyone expects tall people to play basketball. I quite favor water polo, myself.)

((On a double side note, The Hungarian water polo team has an average height of like 6' 6"- 6' 7", and they're all like over 250 pounds of muscle))

grayblizzard.png

Around 5.75, not the tallest but I don't mind, I'm satisfied with it. I was never interested into sports that require height, au contraire, it helps with having better balance for some other sports which I'm more interested in anyway.

2480+ total

Why the hell are all you freaks playing runescape?! Go join the NBA or something!

Sarcasm? :x If not, don't be stereotypical*, they could go to TNA or OVW or something.. (Wrestling) :XD:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

My brother is about 6"5 and he's 26. I'm currently 1.74cm at 14...

i feel sorry for you. 1.74cm? thats not even an inch. #-o

im abour 5'7 at age 13

done with runescape

Nice height, giant =O. Just kidding, you are a giant. I don't know how this ranks with you, seeing as how you're 5 years older, but I am 13 and 6'2".

EDIT: Yeah, I actually do play basketball. Not very well, I might add. Also, I've got a size 15 show, still 6 months from 14. I own you all ;).

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.

I'm only 5ft and at my age I'm not going to grow any taller. I used to date a guy who was 6ft 7. As I'm sure you can imagine, we looked ridiculous together.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

This thread is 2 Years and 3 Months old, and i'm tall for my age....dont know my exact height.

EDIT: i height'd myself, i'm 6ft and i'm 13..., and it help's me lie....i tell girl's i'm 16, but of course you guy's wouldnt care and you cant tell anyone because, you dont know me...

Epee-Signature-2.png

I'm only 14, and am a mere 5'1" (yeah, I'm a midget) Doesn't help when you have a parent that's 5'3", and a brother that's 5'3" as well.

signatureforkam42705lorpj5.jpg

i mean wth no1 cares about that weak noob that was scared of the great almighty lord ZAROS!