41k online. 1/3rd drop in people online.

deep_pain

The major drop in people playing is indeed interesting but what does it mean? - Are people taking a couple of days out to see what difference the changes will make or are people really quitting?

One thing is for sure, it is not a drop in the number of bots. For the swines out there that are RWTing and caused these updates the money is good, darn good and they will keep milking the cow until it runs dry. That means that the bots will still be there for at least another 10 to 15 days.

What will be interesting is the number of people who do not renew their memberships in the coming days / weeks.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, WWE Raw's 15th anniversary was tonight and I know even with all of this going on I perferred to watch it rather than 'Scape.

heck yeah. Trish came back. <3:

It's late and whoever said nothing beat family guy.

Family guy isnt even funny :XD:

Please leave these fourms now. :notalk: :-k

Pures:WTF i can't tag pk now i quit0rz!!!

You should feel very proud for such a well written, well thought out, literate and intelligent post, I really feel the depth of your knowledge on the subject is truely immense. Thankyou for such an enlightening and informative post. Please do not hesitate in sharing your kind words with us again. I am in awe.

Deep_pain.gif

Co-Founder of KoA over 18's clan. Founded 2002. An RS clan for adults only.

Now Recruiting

Pures:WTF i can't tag pk now i quit0rz!!!

You should feel very proud for such a well written, well thought out, literate andintelligent post, I really feel the depth of your knowledge on the subject is truely immense. Thankyou for such an enlightening and informative post. Please do not hesitate in sharing your kind words with us again. I am in awe.

He just tried to diss pures. Which failed since he used leet?

Seriously, family guy isn't even well written. A jihad on family guy!

Anyway, there are definitely less people online than there normally would be at this time. There are still only 45k people online despite it being noon in Central Europe. Normally I would expect to see at least 65k people.

I honestly don't think this is temporary. I think for the first time ever Jagex are going to see their player base shrink.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

Thats because your candian.

hes the coolest canadian i met then because hes right lol.

i never met a person over the age of 20 who likes family guy, all the jokes make me want to change the channel and watch pokemon even.

really, are you from england?

Lmfao =D>

yeah i met a guy named hulk hogan on rs, hes hulk hogan i guess :lol:

i never been to england in my life, infact my entire family tree probably never touched england.

family guy sucks, get over it and get over the age of 20 lol.

ask the admin for my ip and track it if you want, since your under 20 you probably dont have the time for that and have to watch family guy.

south park is a real show.

i know alot of people whom actually are over 20. as i am, and like it. sorry to burst your bubble.

lolol name me the best episode and ill download it, you cant be serious really, name me the best episode so i can download it.

whats double funny about this is how i watched a full episode on tv of family guy about an hour and 30 mins ago, i went in and out of sleep and had to change it to the discovery channel to watch something more funny than family guy.

the best? i dunno, i only remember 1 family guy episode name, and it was called petarded.

It's a school night. Also there are massive ammounts of poweroutages in the Midwestern United States right now. But mostly because it's a school night.

really? i live in illinois the so called "mid west" area and i have power. perhaps a bit more westernly?

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/n ... ter.Storm/

And Illinois isn't even in the midwest.

really? the weather guys always say it is... thats odd.

The National Weather Service posted ice and winter storm warnings Tuesday for parts of Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Illinois.

It's not abnormal for it to drop that low. I dont think its going to effect the number of players. However i cant see them staying over the 1m subscriptions mark. I wont be continuing thats for sure as they have taken away all the ways i used to make my money. Solo pking, Staking and next month group monster hunting. :roll:

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Thats because your candian.

hes the coolest canadian i met then because hes right lol.

i never met a person over the age of 20 who likes family guy, all the jokes make me want to change the channel and watch pokemon even.

really, are you from england?

Lmfao =D>

yeah i met a guy named hulk hogan on rs, hes hulk hogan i guess :lol:

i never been to england in my life, infact my entire family tree probably never touched england.

family guy sucks, get over it and get over the age of 20 lol.

ask the admin for my ip and track it if you want, since your under 20 you probably dont have the time for that and have to watch family guy.

south park is a real show.

edit: still think im kidding? i liked family guy 3 years ago, i watched it all the time, all it is is like spongebob now.

i have a job a gf, and family guy cant make me laugh anymore none of the episodes, i cant even look at it and say good times, its just terrible thats all, when you grow up too and get a life you will understand perhaps lol.

aww, did the widdle boy just get out of his teen years. Look at him, all grown up and big. You're such a big boy, did u just turn 20 a week ago?

I'm 22, have a g/f, go to college full time, work, go clubbing, and I still find family guy funny. Just last night I was cracking up at it. Because u don't find it funny cuz you're "Grown up" doesn't mean others wont. What would u say if I didn't like South Park. I personally think Family guy is funnier than South Park. Ive never gotten into South Park, just not my cup of tea. Am i gonna go bashing it saying its for kids and not funny? No, that's my opinion, and no1 forces me to watch it. If u don't like it, don't watch it, watch that C-Span congress/government channel instead if you're so "grown up"

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

IL is most definitely the midwest. Even Indiana and Ohio are part of the midwest. If your in northern IL your nearly the middle of the midwest. The only one closer to the center is me in Iowa. Yes there is a giant slow moving ice storm crossing the midwest. The entire midwest (including IL) has been under a winter storm warning since yesterday at 6pm. If it's not there yet just wait. It's taking about 5hours just to cross Iowa. There are power outages but at the same time there are tons of cancellations and people staying home. I know several people that are on rs because their college classes are cancelled and they've got nothing else to do so it probably balances out. I'm here because my truck can't even get out of the driveway.

It could be that its 8:00-11:00 PM in the United States which most of the RS players are at and are currently sleeping or watching Night TV.

Luckily i can do both :thumbsup:

+1 spooks here in england. However, as that same tv is on every night it can't be considered a reason :shame:

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

We aren't talking about timezones here. Did you all drop out of highschool and don't watch the news or weather? The US is broken down into the west, midwest, south, and northeast. While the exact states that make up these sections are a little different depending on who is using the term the following states are nearly always officially included under the term midwest: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio. Do a google search for midwest or US midwest and you'll find a few dozen maps that include at least those states under the midwest region. I even searched for the definition that included the least amount of states under the midwest region and both IL and OH were still listed.

This is interesting..

The Alexa ranking of RuneScape is rather inaccurate. Alexa calculates a website's popularity by the number of average page views per person and the number of people who visit the website.

It doesn't check how long you've been on a certain page. When you play RuneScape, you simply load the page with the applet and play there, and Alexa will count that as a single page view.

The sudden increase of activity is likely caused by the large amount of views in the rants forum.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)