Free Pixel Sig - Closed

misterxman

I don't know if this is considered creative but...

Character:

Will be in a position similar to this picture right here. Sorry if it's too big...

AC.jpg

Except the hand that's raised will hold a DDS. His Victim will be similar to the guard in the picture though he will have a Bezerker helm and a Rune top and Bottom (can be changed.) If you don't like this because of the Wilderness update, you can change it to a Bandit. Though I personally think that it looks better with the character.

Bandit picture:

desert_bandit.gif

Equipment:

I'll try to get a picture, though it may take a while to collect the items..

Helm: Neitiznot, if not berserker.

Body: Black Mystic would be pretty awesome.

Legs: I guess if you use the Black Mystic top then you have to use the bottom, right? If not use rune...

Weapon: DDS

Shield: None, if you want you can put a rune defender.

Boots: Dragon.

Gloves: Bare Handed.

Amulet: Fury

Cape: Obby would look the greatest, I don't have a matching skillcape :-$

In the picture he has the little thing that holds arrows, though that's optional as the cape would get in the way. If you feel that a hood is needed for the head, go ahead and do it. You can always innovate the gear as I'm not very good at choosing. Ghostly robes would look pretty nice as well \'

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd LOVE a signature having to do with the Fight Pits.

07Dec15-183829.png

That's my fight pits gear. Ignore the inventory lol.

Me hopes you choose me. <3:

[edit] I'll try and type out some ideas:

When I actually pit, I venge a LOAD, so you could do something with that. Here's a pic of me venging:

07Dec15-190856.png

I normally challenge the highest level player in the arena, and I consistently win with more than 75% hp left.

I know nearly every regular pitter on every world, and have earned the respect of a lot of them. I love the pits simply because you can fight dm style, and if you're dishonorable, you WILL get piled.

The unspoken code is law.

I've also won about 620k Tokkul so far.

And got 94 mage alching there to pass time haha.

(Afterthought: Is there such thing as too much detail?)

(I really hope it's not too much... O:) )

(I say this a lot throughout the post, so sorry for repetition in advance:P)

Heya Misterxman! IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve admired your pixel art ever since I joined the OoC so I definitely wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t give up the chance of getting a sig from you :)! After going through some old sigs that youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve made, I think IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve developed a creative, challenging, and super original idea worthy of your consideration. (I also personally think it'd be fun to make) So! Enough of this blathering and letÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s get on with the best idea!

General Overview

- The setting is the party room (during a party). Imps have overrun the place and are popping balloons, stealing the drops, climbing on furniture, and causing general chaos and harassment to the partygoers, the party room knights, barmaids, Pete etc. Balloons are still falling and being popped by imps so many pretty colours can me expected.

- A mage in dark grey (void) robes is swirling around at the center of the room, in front of the long table. With his (lunar) staff in hand, he conjures forth a swirling torrent of crimson flames (fire wave) and azure lightening bolts (quest cape emote). Some imps that have been clinging on to him are flung off, and sent flying in multiple directions.

- (I love the sig where you are putting up all your paintings onto the wall in your ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Ålittle gallery/museum.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

The OoC: Order of Cabbage. Guardians of 3,600,000+ Cabbages! That a lotta cabbage!

----

Quest Cape: 249 QP || Skill Total: 1623+ || 88/91 Thieving ||

ysigfo7.png

mirajux3.png

Character similar to the one above trying to catch an impling, preferably dragon but any will do. You can make the background anything you want.

Please and thanks! :)

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Good evening.

What I'd love to see for a character/signature design (honestly I was having my cousin LunaNuri design this, but she has a life now) is a concept that I've been brewing up since practically high school.

Here goes -- let me know if I lose you.

The character should be male, dark skinned (black male), with no facial hair, black eyebrows and long white hair. I'm not talking about girlish hair, I mean the following hairstyle exaggerated to near his armpits:

makoavatarreferencepo2.png

Ignore virtually everything else on that picture, save for the skin tone -- it's not quite necessary. 90% of the stuff here is going to be concept anyway.

The armor is the tricky part. It has to be as according:

1. No helmet. The kind of helmet hair this guy gets is insane.

2. The plate is actually going to be a variation of a double brassard. Here's a concept that I shopped with an image pulled from RuneWeb (of course, with their permission):

dblbrassardhh3.png

The only problem with this concept is that it can't convey the appropriate curvature that humans (or even the RS avatars!) have. So in effect, since I don't have members at the moment (and I will replace this part with an image the second it goes through), picture a brassard on both arms instead of one. Major difference here is that the sides of the brassards do not appear nearly as exaggerated. Recall that a brassard if seen from the side ingame comes to just below eye level; mine need to be just below the chin.

3. The necklace that he wears is actually a specialized amulet. Kind of tough and tricky to get a good concept going (try as I might), but let's see what we get here.

amuletreferenceeg1.png

In effect, what I'm conveying here is the following: Dragonstones and Diamonds make up the perimeter, where in the center a very expensive Onyx rests gently. I'd prefer it if the necklace itself were circular or a teardrop-shaped (with the string being at the top of the 'drop').

4. The leg armor is a hybrid concept between the Black Mystic robes and Ahrim's plateskirt. In effect, it will have a near-charcoal color (#232323) inside of it, with the plateskirt weaving inside as well. On the outside, a slight trim of crimson lines it, but make it so that it's a lot thinner than what's found on normal Mystic. The overall skirt would fall just below his knees.

5. The shoes are short-cut Dragon boots; not those giant things you see in the avatar image.

Now, for the fun parts.

The character's weapon will be held in his right hand over his shoulder, left arm not doing much of anything. It's a dragon 2h, only slightly modified.

d2hreferencemp6.png

(Yet another image from RuneWeb, borrowed with permission).

Instead of the obvious gap between the hilt and the blade (meaning that diamond-shaped thing), reduce that distance. From there, the sword will elongate until the very tip, where it becomes resemblant of the Bounty Hunter organizer:

mandrithfs0.gif

...without the hook on the left.

The hilt itself will be shaped pretty much like a phoenix. I'm rather partial to the first image with obviously less exaggeration, but this one is also good:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/648/ ... cilhw3.gif

41d0syndzllaa280xo7.jpg

Both would have to have their heads laying on the sword, immediately after the hilt itself. The pommel and grip are fine as they are, just adding slight medieval details.

The cape is a ragged, trimmed Attack cape, blowing in the breeze.

The overall pose for the character would be him with his sword, looking off into the distance (to his slight left).

The background: Tirannwn, specifically of focus Arandar (with the mountain range chiefly to the backside). If I can find a decent reference picture, I'll get it to you. The sun is setting.

EDIT: Nearly forgot the name: Makoto (or Makoto D). Leave it somewhere in the bottom right-hand corner. My preference is that you use the actual Japanese symbol for Makoto in lieu of the actual spelling of the name, but if you don't feel like it, then I can live with that.

------

I hope that challenges you enough. :D

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Sorry this is gonna be a little hard to understand because my rs isn't working and i can't get a screeny.

This is how my guy will be dressed

Helm: Guthan Helm

Body: Guthan Body

Legs: Guthan Skirt

Boots: Rune Boots

Gloves: Barrows Gloves

Weapon: A slayer Stuff like sitting across his back and an abyssal whip curled up sittin around his waist

Amulet: Glory

Can I have my guy shoveling into dharoks mound at barrows in the sun set and you can see just under the ground and you can see just the top of the tomb and you can see "Who Dares Disturb My Sleep" in the tomb.

My name can like go in top corner or something like that. I hope this isn't to vague but if you pick it have fun with it I don't mind how you do it cause I like your pixel sigs and it will always look good.

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

A Siggy by MXM, YES PLEASE!

lol :thumbsup:

Hey MXM,

I'm not sure if i still fall under the Rules, But here goes anyway.

Could i please request a retired Runescape Signature.

What i want:

Character:

A male character, Lightly Tanned with White short hair (not shaven short) and a goatee, looking tired and worn after an age of fighting, questing and skilling. If you can see his hands clear enough, some old fading scars would be great (from sword practice). Wearing Naval Shirt and Slacks, a Santa and a glory ammulet + Legends cape.

Image:

The character, (above) slumped (an exhausted sitting position) in an expensive POH throne (not an actually throne, just something to signify wealth)with light slightly shining down on him from a window in the peak of the roof (like a church style), His shin and forearm guards strewn -sort of neatly, but not placed- at the botton of his throne.

On the wall to the side there are previous achievements, such as castlewars sara hood, cape, blue sword and shield. (setout like it is in the equip your character screen.

[hide=like this equip screen]

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w159 ... e/Xman.jpg[/hide])

You can sort this out so how it can look good.

But the same set out for full Guthans, a blue and red mask, and possibly a mass of willow/yew logs somehow fitted in.

I want this signature to represent my life in runescape. Like looking back at all my achievements and such.

The Castlewars, My love for castlewars

GUthans, my (short) passion for slayer, before i lost the set.

The Masks and Willow logs, they represent a deal i did way back in '04

And yet show the undermining of the life by changes in the game (could i leave that bit up to you, you are very creative.) And a Big used book, for my love of keeping Records (blogs), if you could somehow Fit in TET - that'd be great

So basically.

A guy looking worn out in a throne, with light shining from a setting sun in the roof. He is wearing black naval and a santa (or possibly the santa on his knee) and he is leaning his head on one of his hands, like running his fingers through it.

Positioned somehow around the setting of the room (inside and out, window??)

Guthans

Sara cape, hood, blue sword + Shield.

Red and Blue Mask

Willow-Yew Logs ?

Skilling utensils, hard worn.

The game changed in someway (like the differences since '01), such as one person helping a guy out whilst another guy is stealing from someone hurt. etc :P be imaginative.

Coins + other forms of wealth

Quest Cape

KBD head

TEXT (in top left? or bottom right?, im not good with that stuff): Rummy 15

SUB-TEXT: Retired (?From Rs?) - what ever looks good.

SubSUBtect: (along the bottom) Made by MXM

If this doesn't make sense, please just ask. I wouldnt pass up and opportunity for MXM to make a signature

~! Necro !~

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

Hey mxm, ive got an idea.

How about something along the lines of "when im not being controlled"

My rs char just lying on the sofa watching tv. a surreal landscape behind him *kinda where i last logged off* so when my rs char is not being controlled.

Details of character.

myrschar.jpg

myrscharstuff.jpg

-Muscular

in the background

-Anywhere, somewehere exciting in runescape where youd usually log off.

-lots of dragon items and armour.

Text

-Zeddude

-When im not being controlled.

thanks. <3:

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Here is my idea for a pixel signature. :anxious:

It would be set in the "back garden" of my player-owned house, which has the tropical wood walls and decor. My character would be standing on a podium of skulls in the garden, creating purple thunder with his hands. I'd like him to be wearing the following:

-Bear helmet

-Guthix Stole

-Guthix dragonhide

-Guthix Chaps

-Infinity Boots

-No gloves

(Yes Skully used my outfit picture in his idea).

I think the house could be in the background, and the garden in the foreground. In my garden I have a large fountain and colourful flowers. I'll summarise it to give you a better picture of my idea.

Character

Position: On top of a podium of skulls, summoning purple thunder around him (similar to the bolt enchant spell)

Clothing: -Bear helmet

-Guthix Stole

-Guthix dragonhide

-Guthix Chaps

-Infinity Boots

-No gloves

Foreground

Colourful flowers and maybe even a rabbit or two. :wink:

Background

My house, which is tropical wood decor.

I hope that isn't too ambitious, thanks for reading my idea and for taking it into consideration.

I really hope this is enough RS related, actually it's TIF related, but whatever.

I've had this idea in my mind for like a year ago, when I still had my shop going on. I edited it a bit, so it's better for nowaday.

runemetsapixelsigwipay7.jpg

Okey, first of there is the wall with the signatures. There could be like most famous signatures from tip.it made into pixels (if they aren't pixels already). The carpet just says welcome. On the left there is the Soda Machine, which would have different kinds of potions in it (strenght, attack etc.) There would be the buttons for each one of them. Also some sort of logo to the left side of it. (Can be just plain Coca-Cola etc) On top of the Soda machine would be a warrior helm, just lying there. And the ventilation. Towards the fence would be a guy leaning against it. Just something plain, brown quite short hair, a black t-shirt and jeans.

In the middle of the room is my 'Mod Trainee Badge' :P in some sort of an stand. At the left is a work desk, which has lots of paper on it with some sort of drawings. There is the pile of rs pics under it. Then above it are some wips and the dragon long sword. Next to it is the 'Pit of Failures' and some brushes in a basket. On the right side is the sofa, which has rune armour lying on it and a water-o-matic. Next to it is a stairway with tip.it logo and Deviantart logo. You can forget the fork which is in there.

Backside is kind of simple. There is a table for ready work (has some paper with markings on them), then the order-o-matic (just some buttons, a screen and a bin for ready work , sound system with tthe speakers and some kiteshields. Can be like rune G and T. There is also stairs in there, which are very simple.

Hope that's enough for you. If there is any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Thank you!

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

Might as well try my luck at getting a MXM sig :)

I'd like me in ghostly wearing santa (much like my current sig) in a POH workshop-type room (most important feature from the room being the workbench, which I should be sitting at) with a friend standing next to me, holding a pile of planks in his arms. Around the room I'd simply like various skill-related items, perhaps a pile of fish in the corner, some ores, definitely runecrafting pouches with some nature runes. I'll edit this if I can think of more to stick in the room, but if you take the idea, just fill the room with as much skilling stuff as you can thing of <3:

Have fun,

Saidin

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

plateskirt1jk8.png

ABOVE THE CLIFF:I would prefer the back picture of my character. Like shown above looking down a cliff. With next to him a box trap open and having a red chinchompa going in to it. Pictures off kb of box trap and red chins.

redchinrw2.png

DOWN IN THE VALLEY: A city (maybe something looking like edge), being able to see the wilderness ditch with revents in the wild, with other monsters (posted below pictures of different monsters to put in the wild).

wildmonstersyp2.png

If any of it didnt make sense just message me and be glad to explain thanks alot!

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Ok, well here is my idea. IsnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t much but I tried to be as creative as I could.

The setting is a cold snowy mountain region. The snowy is everywhere, with the mountain and a howling wolf in the background and it looks almost as itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s a blizzard. But you can see a figure in the snow. You see it is a female by the blue long hair and can see what she looks like. The figure is a tan skin wearing runeplate armor with rune legs armor. She has white gloves with a big white hood and long white cape (the hood and cape looks to be like one items instead of two). On her feet are white shoes or boots and around her waist is a white sash. Around the neck is a white bandanna covering her mouth. On her back is a blue holder for adamant arrows and a maple bow. On her sash is her adamant pickaxe and in her hand is a rune scimitar. She is kneeled down on one knee dusting the snow uncovering a mithril or rune rocks she is about to mine. However there is an NPC (or another person) coming up behind her and she is about ready to attack him for trying to sneak up on her and kill her.

Here are screen shots of what sheÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢d look like. Again, the hood, cape, boots, and gloves are white. She would have a white sash around her waist and white bandanna around her neck.(Also sorry if the screenshots look bad)

rs2.jpg

rs.jpg

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

My idea-

Character- A newbish person with a wooden sheild and bronze sword. He should probably be wearing a pair of leather gloves/boots, and a blue wizard hat. In the hand not holding his sword, he should be holding a torch.

Setting-A gloomy cave, dripping wet. It is pitch black except for the parts iluminated by the torch. The person is standing in the middle of the picture, holding up the torch to reveal the faces of the three Dagganoth Kings. In the background, there are all the boss monsters of runescape, as well as several famously dangerous monsters, such as iron and steel dragons.

Monsters-The three Dagganoth Kings(In the front), The King black dragon, the chaos elemental, the KQ, The lvl 702 Jad monster from the fight caves(sorry, cant spell his name), mithril dragons, iron dragons, abyssal demons, dust devils, and maybe Elfavrag(the Dragon slayer dragon) too.

Layout picture-

kings.png

Thank you very much! ::'

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

I hope its ok me posting as i've only just joined this forum!

This pixel is something a bit different, although RS related it doesnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t follow the same conventions as the repetitive and clichÃÆÃâÃâéd pixels witnessed numerous times on these boards.

My proposed outline for this pixel revolves around my account (Destr0ya59) standing there whilst my two cousins (Zasfis and Z Fury Elf) are looking up to me in a God-like stature. My other real life friend (Mr Marmalade) is in the bushes taking photos, similar to that of the paparazzi. I imagine it taking place next to Edgeville bank on a sunny day.

Characters:

Destr0ya59:

Posture: Should be standing there with his hands on his hips, legs slightly apart (reminiscent of a super heroÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s stance) head slightly titled upward looking towards the sky.

Clothes: I have been thinking of him wearing just normal clothes and just my attack cape (t), but if you have any other suggestions, feel free to try them out. (Consult me first though)

I think thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s pretty self-explanatory, any queries donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t hesitate to ask.

Zasfis:

Posture: Should be at Destr0yaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s feet bowing, like Destr0yaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s his idol.

Clothes: Not that important, but a range cape (non trim) would be nice for him to wear, I suppose the cape would cover most of his body if heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s on his knees on the floor.

Z Fury Elf:

Posture: Should be standing there holding a piece of paper and a pen, trying to get Destr0yaÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s autograph.

Clothes: Should be in ghostly and obby cape I suppose?

Mr Marmalade:

Posture: In the bushes taking photoÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s of Destr0ya, as if heÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s doing it covertly, if you want to give him a journalist style hat then itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s fine, but not too important. THE CAMERA SHOULD BE AN SLR, not a compact digital one.

Clothes of Destr0ya:

destpixelmz2.jpg

Well, i'd like a sig about my skills :thumbsup:

Here's my pic

Sig.jpg

The trees are oaks, the plants are strawberries, marigolds and watermelons from up to down. Im cooking a lob on a pan (yea, even if there are no pans in RS) the hand thing next to the door is a hand trophy, got by slayers. The hanging thing is a mask, the one usd by Rick Tupertine, for example.The Craft's section is a vitral with a ring, a necklace, a bracelet and some random runes, you choose which kind \'

If you dont mind, i'd like to add a text saying:

"Busy but enjoying"

I hope you can make it <3:

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

ummmmmm kk here goes nothing

couldn't really get a pic of it but

Equipment:

head - robinhood

necklace - fury

body - black dragonhide

legs - black chaps

hands - black vambraces

back - hunting cape

w/ quiver under it

feet - archer boots

weapon - magic shortbow

arrow - dragon arrow

Background - snowy mountain/hilly scene some trees

Action - shooting one of the saber tooth tiger things [i cant remember what they're called] while its running at him about to pounce or pouncing on him.... could have jumping off like a mountain ledge a little higher whatever you think would work

Text: Kingcomet32

thanks for considering it

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Must... request.... pixel....

Description- A guy with short brown hair VVVV style. With light skin. Wearing this outfit :

70range2ct8.png

Could he be on top of a castle wall? With warriors, mages and other rangers at the bottom of the wall, with other rangers and mages also on the wall maybe? With my character shooting an arrow at one.

Could there be trees and other people in the background too? As if it's a war?

I'm not describing much because I know if you do mine you'll be able to make anything better than I can think of!

Thanks for reading!

-Jamie

kirbyoptim.jpg

Sig by me :D

1337 total as of 3/2/08 at 14 : 52 GMT. Recieved 1338 total 32 minutes later

Hawt Pixel avvy by Jopie

Barrow drops: (2) - Verac's Brassard, Ahrim's Hood

-Only 1 name on the signature. Do not combine with someone else.

-Vincent

[/b]-RS related.

-Yes

-Post only 1 idea and only once. Posting the same idea twice disqualifies you.

-If i don't double post by mistake.

-No gore.

-Roger.

-Do not PM your idea. PMed ideas will be ignored.[/b]

-Roger.

-Challenge me. I most likely will not make what has been done before.

-Roger.

-Be patient. The sig will be finished when the sig is finished.

No hurreh pl0x (just kidding- Roger).

-Has to be max size.

-Roger.

-Whining/flaming = instant disqualifying.

-Roger.

-For personal use only, not to be used as a riot message.

-Roger

-Recommended: Post a screenshot of your character wearing what you want in your sig so I make it accurate.

-Will do.

Okay:

VERY basic sketch + pictures

[hide]http://i4.tinypic.com/8bzqhd5.png

http://i8.tinypic.com/8aa2tj8.png[/hide]

My idea was that The Victim (character) Is facing the sun while being on a mountain (large cliff) while sitting on a large boulder with a karils crossbow, guthans spear, verac helmet, dragon axe, scattered around him.

The character shall look like one of those 2 larger character pictures but with the hood not on but still being fastened to the cape and with the hair (watch pictures) the sea should be to the horizon line, Maybe a bird in the sky + clouds.

Edit: characters back should be showed to you + a bit of his right arm.

I made this quickly in desperation that I was to late to post this if I was ignore this.

igsig.png