Free Pixel Sig - Closed

misterxman

I feel like doing pixel art now that I have some more time, but I don't know what to make. I'd like to make some sigs for some friends but first I feel like making it for the best idea out there.

You have until Monday December 17 (1 week) to think of an idea and post it on this topic. Few rules:

-Only 1 name on the signature. Do not combine with someone else.

-RS related.

-Post only 1 idea and only once. Posting the same idea twice disqualifies you.

-No gore.

-Do not PM your idea. PMed ideas will be ignored.

-Challenge me. I most likely will not make what has been done before.

-Be patient. The sig will be finished when the sig is finished.

-Has to be max size.

-Whining/flaming = instant disqualifying.

-For personal use only, not to be used as a riot message.

-Recommended: Post a screenshot of your character wearing what you want in your sig so I make it accurate.

Take the time to write out your idea, the more details the better, or else I will add in my own stuff. The winner will get the finished sig by PM, so it'll be a while before anyone knows who won.

Go :P

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a pixel!

I would like this to be related to the recent Jagex updates. On somewhere on the sig, I want some people representing Jagex Staff, with worried looks on their faces (and the crowns).

I also want a huge angry Mob of RuneScapians, rioting about the recent updates. Make them people like merchanters, with phats and rich clothes, and pkers, with maybe monk robes and rune scimmies and strength ammies.

I would like my name somewhere on it, and if you can, put December 10, 2007: The Day RuneScape Died

I would greatly appreciate it! Tell me if you need more details.

zeddude, by challenge I mean that please give me a very cool idea, not something you've seen before. Remember, it'd be for you, so make it stand out :P

RS related yep.

I would like a pixel!

I would like this to be related to the recent Jagex updates. On somewhere on the sig, I want some people representing Jagex Staff, with worried looks on their faces (and the crowns).

I also want a huge angry Mob of RuneScapians, rioting about the recent updates. Make them people like merchanters, with phats and rich clothes, and pkers, with maybe monk robes and rune scimmies and strength ammies.

I would like my name somewhere on it, and if you can, put December 10, 2007: The Day RuneScape Died

I would greatly appreciate it! Tell me if you need more details.

Edited the rules a bit. Sorry, the sig has to be for personal use and that idea is mostly for the general population of RS that dislikes the new updates. You may repost a new idea though.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I'd really like one of your pixels! O:)

I have an idea, hopefully it is chosen? :pray:

Character

I'd like a slightly tanned male, muscular, average height. Wearing dragon chain and legs. I'd like him to be wearing the attack hood, drooping over his face, making him look evil. I'd like the cape (trimmed) flying behind him as if there is a lot of wind. I'd like him to be standing holding a Zamorak Godsword in his hands, raised above his head, looking rather strong/powerful. He would have an amulet of fury hanging around his neck, swinging in the wind like the cape. He would also have dragon boots and gloves.

Surroundings

I would like the area it is based in to seem wilderness-like. But it isn't actually going to be a pking sig. My character would be standing in the center of the sig, with dark grey stoney floor beneath him. A few dead trees to the left and a large boulder or two to the right, with a black salamander climbing it. There could be skulls, and skeletons scattered around the floor. In the distance, i'd like there to be a large volcano, with a lava river going along in the distance over some mountains. I'd like it to be night time, with a few stars and a large moon. Possibly a black dragon flying through the sky. I'd like a lot of fires, maybe even a ring of fire surrounding my player, trying to make him look evil.

Pictures

6yd4h3o.png

This is the outfit my player would wear, except with an Attack Hood (Dragon colour) and an Attack Cape (dragon colour, but with golden trimmings)

themightybeargd7.png

This is the weapon my player would be brandishing above his head.

Text

I'd just like my name, to be simply placed wherever looks best, white colouring, black outline, just like on your signature. Please use this font: AngryBlue.

I'd really appreciate it if you accepted my idea, i'd love it to be made <3:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Hey Misterxman. Haven't seen you in a while. Not sure if I count as a friend, so it couldn't hurt to post here with my request.

Heard you were offering one of your legendary sigs, and couldn't pass up the chance to get it.

Very simple idea, just have a bloodveld sitting on a mountain peak/ledge, (no snow please :P), staring at a beautiful sky. What kind of sky is up to you, I'd like it maybe with a sunset and a rich purple color, but it's really up to you. Have the bloodveld sitting like a dog.

asafsdfqa8.png

^^ Example

asafsdf2tv7.png

^^Example with sunset.

I'd prefer it to be 300x150 (less is more), but I'm perfectly happy with max size.

I doubt you'll pick me (you probably want something flashier), but whatever.

Thanks in advance if I am picked. ;) I can easily supply any pictures of bloodvelds you need, just tell me so.

Oh, and just for the record, I'm going to add it to my gallery and use it on my main forums. My current sig will still get plenty of love, so don't turn me down based on that.

-RS related.

-No gore.

-Has to be max size.

-Recommended: Post a screenshot of your character wearing what you want in your sig so I make it accurate.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

Well, this is a chance worth jumping at. However x-man I think I am going to plan my approach and not jump in. I feel like giving you as much help as possible, should i be chosen and therefore I am going to make some reference pictues for you.

The basic principle is there is a man (me) smithing, on an anvil, obviously :).

As I strike the visage, dragon head looking thing, flames burst out, animation is not needed however it would challenge you perhaps? I really do not mind, it would be up to your personal choice. Refence picture below.

Out of the flames is a phoenix bursting out, however only as an entity with the flames, so rather it is a phoenix looking flames. Vast oranges reds and yellows everwhere with slight smoke dispilling upwards out of the skyroof in the top.

My character is dressed in black bleeches and a dragon hide body (black). He is wearing a salve amulet and in the hand without the hammer is a black knife. On the mans hip a whip is curled up ready to be used, however this would be a nice subtle extra than a main focous of the piece. Refence picture below.

The scene would be in a room, nothing particually special about it, no rares or vast amounts of cash. However there could possibly be random items of skills around the side. Mounted side by side a rune pick axe and a dragon hatchet on the wall. A glass blowing pipe below that possibly?

Another nice touch would be a room leading off to the back with a furnace in it containing some rune bars, out of the furnace dor will be heat erupting causing the top of the furnace to be distorted.

Such items like arrow heads and headless arrow piles would be a nice touch to make the piece feel welcoming, not empty yet bustling.

As I plan on keeping this sig for a while, I would appreciate 24 pegs ready for skill capes to be hung as I achieve them one by one.

Because this is a christmas give-away I would like to see some recognition to the people of tip it so perhaps a cabinet on the wall with a fairy wearing a santa hat. Underneath could perhaps be a plaque entitled "Tip it Chistmas" or something slightly more fitting, you're probably more eloquent with words than me.

I would like to challenge you too, and put you to the test. And it is for that reason that I think something like a mirror in the background that shows the smithing from another angle would be pretty nice too :)

Oh and for finalising, I don't really need a border however if you think it looks better with one, then if my idea is picked you can choose. On the Sig i would like my name "Edtheripper" to be places somewhere out of the way, yet still visable to my player. If a subtext would be fitting I would like the text "Rebirth through skills".

Either way if you pick me or not I am just happy that you have read over my idea, and if you don't choose to take my request then I am looking fowards all the more to you making someone else happy.

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Merry Christmas

Reference pictures:

referencepicsmxmxe8.jpg

dfshe6.jpg

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

-RS related. 

-No gore. 

-Has to be max size. 

OOO, you make awesome pixels! Let's see what I can come up with... :-k

I want a volcanic scene with roaring fire spitting up out of the ground, magma streaming across the landscape, and soot flying through the air. In the scene is a knight (full dragon, no helmet, red gloves, fire cape, dragon longsword, obby shield) pinning down an Archer (Full Blue d'hide and blue h'ween mask) to the ground. there should be rune arrows scattered every here and there as well as one stuck through the knights' leg. the archer, pinned and defeated with the knight's dragon longsword drawn up to his neck is reaching out for his beloved bow. In the background there should be a mage (all green robes, green hat, green cape, green boots, green gloves, book of balance, earth battle staff) simply watching on, possibly even nodding his head. The text should read:

"There is no Peace in Balance" and then have my name "Rpg Gamer1" on it.

I hope you like the idea :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I got a cool idea...

I want my character to be wearing white mystic robes, but really anything magic-related (can be improvised) will work. I want to be sitting on a desk on the very end of the wilderness (you know, the way end...please improv on that or just pixel it black) drawing some mythical beast (a dragon might work, but choose anything you'd like) at a desk with a reading lamp. The background is a brilliant starry sky with a full moon, and possibly a volcano or something else. Please improv a bit on the background as well, but the most important thing is the starry sky with the moon.

If you choose to do this piece, please personalize it and have fun with it. I look forward to seeing the end result if you choose it! :)

Ohhh! I like your sigs.

Here it is.

Appearence: A man with tanned skin sitting down and slapping his knee and laughing like someone told him a good joke. He should be sitting on a fallen log with a used axe leaning on it. He is to wear rune bodyplate and rune legs with a magic amulet and a sardamoin cape and hood and addy boots. His whip should coiled up on a big rock/boulder. His mith defender should be stabbed into the ground not far from him.

Scenary: A forest in a little clearing. Where there are small rocks and twigs. And a soft loamy part where the defender is.

Text: Redknighte

And then below it says: Having fun while it lasts.

Redknighte should be bigger.

Xman.jpg

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

Only 1 name on the signature. Do not combine with someone else. 

-RS related. 

-No gore. 

-Has to be max size. 

- Name: D4rk Dr34m3r

- Idea: D4rk is facing towards the (viewer of the picture) and is viewable from the waste-up (which should take up atleast 1/4 or 1/3 of the picture). He has a smile that shows warmth and kindness. His eyes are closed and his arms are folded over eachother with leather gloves on each hand. In the background are icy mountains and snow is falling lightly.

The character in the following pictures is D4rk Dr34m3r

D4rkD.jpg

-RS related.

-No gore.

-Has to be max size.

Characters: This guy below

lean2.jpg

Scene: The guy above is leaning* against the walls of varrock with a beer in his hand. He's laughing real hard and his hat is slightly tilted on his head. Behind him you can see flames jumping up behind the walls of varrock. In the sky the moon is burning and flying towards earth and lightening is striking across the sky. The varrock walls have all kinds of grafiti on them. Then laying at the guys feet is a pile of rares (santa's and partyhats) and sticking out of the ground is a rune scimmy.

(Optional - In the background theres a yew tree frozen over with ice hanging off its limbs)

*leaning (sort of like this, just an example)

lean.jpg

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Character:

Well i would like the charcter wearing this setup but i want it gnarled up and really torn and tatty.

0000iz6.png

can he be wielding a shwag bag in one hand and a slayer gem in the other.If you could make it so he looks like hes in distress or scared from whats behind him then and running wildy away then that would be great.

Setting:

can i have a landscape similar to edgeville with the bank in the background and a few locals like doris or the guards.

from this perspective:

07sep07203442fg7ol3.png

Just behind my character running away i want sharks,hunter monsters,slayer monsters,farmers,barrows brothers,pharaohs,monkeys,newbie players,guards and cats.I want them to all look like theyre in motion chasing me down and with facial expressions like theyre really angry.

The idea is payback,all the npc's that i have encountered,all the monsters that ive slain,all the monsters ive hunted and all the people ive double crossed in quests have come back to get rid of me.You can change the ones ive suggested because ive probably encountered them before anyway and you can probably think of some more expressive ones.

simple sketch(i cant draw well with a mouse)

07sep07203442fg7bn0.png

Obviousley theyre will be more npcs chasing but it was just an idea of what the motion will look like.

text:Kris

Good luck mxm ive always liked the humour in youre sigs and youre art style.

tifsdac6mc.gif

ill post pic when i get home but i would like me in the dks lair ranging prime as he is shooting a water wave at me and im shooting back with a crystal bow and the other 2 kings in the backround sup and rex.

tbh that would be hard lol as u asked for.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

hey, i love your work! my idea is me sitting indian style on the ground, toasting marshmallows on my barbed tail harpoon, over my fire cape in front of me. the setting is the woods at night. in the background, hiding in the bushes, you can see the eyes of slayer monsters, plotting their terrible revenge on me :shock: Name is same as tif name

(important edit: this idea has been accepted by another siggy maker, however, idk if it will get done or not. so i will leave it here in case i win. if the siggy does get made, i will defer to the second place entry.)

sigstuffji8.png

(sorry for high edit count, pic wasn't working, and i had more to add ::'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Okay one I have in mind uses a character with the same attire as below:

godsword1vo0.th.png

In the stance below:

godsword2bw0.th.png

In a setting similar to the one below:

96def111907sb6.png

Simple Summary:

A person in purple naval with a big sword blocking an attack from a skeleton in dark caves, sounds rawrrrrish enough!!!

You can change the idea however you want, if you want to use the idea have fun!!!

Ooo, a sig by MXM!? I am so there!

I have a challenge for you. High speed chase on the traveling magic carpets in the desert. I have had that idea in my head for a long time and I absolutely loved it. It would be me running away on a carpet from a group of al-kharid guards on their own carpets. I don't think I would have anything stolen, I just thought it would be fun to watch a high speed chase in Runescape.

I would be in my regular "camel outfit" if that would be doable, if not I can submit another outfit. I don't have either one saved on my home computer but I can load them up later if you wish.

Thanks MXM, best of luck with the sig. I hope the best idea wins.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Guest AbyssDragon

I have a sig idea that may even be too hard for you!!! It is non-runescape related though. The concept is as follows, and I will be updating it when I get more ideas.

Concept: Ok so this is the idea, I have kinda incorporated two sigs into one.

Venom and Carnage (from spiderman series) are fighting in the air and there are a bunch of webs that are keeping them up. Down on the ground a third and fourth symbiote are taking Mary-Jane over, and are halfway of doing so, so half of her body is covered by one of the symbiotes in the pics, and the other half covered by the other symbiote in the pic. She is screaming from fright.

she_is_me_venom.jpg

179943-scream_150.jpg

Please do this sig for me Misterxman! And have no text please, but if text is mandatory, make it The New Symbiote.

Thanks,

AbyssDragon

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Heh, you owe me this from kicking me from tetchat a while back :twisted:

You can see the pic of my old acct in my sig, draw him in that gear, holding the helmet and looking proud, and a few wretched looking slaves at my feet. Let's call them Duradel and Cursed You =P

the name should be "JamesBlond09, Lord of the Banned"

A good setting would be a dark, creepy looking place. Just imagine it's wherever banned accounts go.

Thanks =)

JamesBlond09: banned, 7-14-07

mysiggy.jpg

Guest Kickpointy

Mine is very simple.

A guy with full Bandos and a whip killing The Bandos Boss

It should say 3 Point Man and in the corner write 'I Will Miss It'

Okay, here is the idea: I am at Trouble Brewing gathering Bitternuts.

My red monkey is climbing the tree and throwing a Bitternut down to me, but it hits my head :o

Other players should run around in the background doing the minigame Perhaps one or two is laughing at me? :wink:

I would love if you made this for me!

Here is a pic of what I could wear. If you want too, change the colors and stuff. Entirely up to you. :wink:

I would like my RSN to be on, not forum name. My RSN is Sheep455

picdf8.png

~Sheep455

20477083.gif

[Whip drops: 13]

Ah beautiful. A challenge eh? I have just the thing. As far as I know, this is original. Note: I will edit in pictures and extra details if I think of them after I post them.

Details: I would like a signature of me, hoarding off an abyssal walker (on the left of the screen) with a Saradomin Godsword in the right hand, with two or three pouches (of different size) in the left hand. I would be running in the same direction as your signature of the castlewars one. To the right of my character there will be a death rift which, as stated, I will be running towards. In the background I would just like it to look like the abyss (the red stuff :) ) with the Abyss Mage (the levitating guy who fixes pouches) keeping the portal open.

Me: Let's make it flashy why not. I will be wearing Bandos body and legs (I will try and find a picture) with long, rough, darkish grey hair. I will be wearing an untrimmed runecrafting cape and hood (Try and make the hair seem long if you get what I mean. A little like your signature actually \' )

Text: I would like it to say 'Calcium' in any colour that you think fits the signature, and in the top left as there is not much going on there.

Template:

Heres to a cruddy template! :XD: This should be specific enough.

signaturetemplatett2.png

Thanks for reading and holding this competition for a pixel signature! In my opinion this would be quite a challenge for many as bandos and the godsword is new, and has never been done before (as far as I can see).

Thanks again MXM and I hope you choose to make this pixel signature for me! :mrgreen:

~Calcium

EDIT: I forgot where I wanted text put.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!