Summoning F2P?

Benoit4whc

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who said it effects combat? if it does it might be the way mage and range effects combat

New dev diary.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

will this mean f2p for summoning? or will max stay at 126 there?

Since they said it was related to hunter as the way smithing is to mining...

I would say its only trainable in p2p. And being able to summon in f2p worlds would make a huge rift in all F2p know. XD.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

I can see it being Free to Play.

After all I've never known a game to stop you becoming the maximum level because you don't pay.

I've never known a game with an unlimited free trial. Point is Runecape is a bit different from other MMOs

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

After all I've never known a game to stop you becoming the maximum level because you don't pay.

wow

Care to elaborate?

Or do you just like to spam your post count up?

RobinHoodie.

http://www.battleon.com

http://www.dragonfable.com

http://www.mechquest.com

http://www.godsoftime.com

Yes you may say the first three are not multiplayer, however they do have multiplayers parts (wars, PvP)

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

wow

Care to elaborate?

world of warcraft perhaps?

me - [0.02% of total / 0.62 posts per day]

you - [0.12% of total / 6.28 posts per day]

lol irony much?

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

wow

Care to elaborate?

RobinHoodie.

http://www.battleon.com

http://www.dragonfable.com

http://www.mechquest.com

http://www.godsoftime.com

Yes you may say the first three are not multiplayer, however they do have multiplayers parts (wars, PvP)

Battleon has that wierd Server in log in thing so most f2ps are forced to Either pay or never log in. My 8 yr old bro plays dragonfable and mechquest with no problem so thats ok. And never heard of godoftime.

A_Punk.png

Formerly RobinHoodie.

<.< On topic...

Says it's related to hunter! This is like asking if Hunters is going to become part f2p?

EDIT: It says thinking actually so it may be a possibility. However, shop is in yanille. Which is in P2p. ::'

The core idea being that these summoned animals would do more than just fight for you. "We were also thinking Animal Lore would be to Hunter, what Smithing is to Mining," he continues - you'd either catch and train up animals or call them out of the wild to aid you.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

No it wont be F2P. Seeing as the Pet Shop or whatever it's going to be is in Yanille. There are probably plenty of other examples, but this is the only one i could think off.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I doubt it will be f2p, seeing as we have recieved what many believe to be "our quota" of what is so-called "fair" , in comparison to p2p'ers.

THan again, this is waht the p2p'ers say :roll:

Let me remind ppl that Jagex said f2p wouldnt recieve more updates, yet they introduced Runecrafting as a new skill in f2p, after they stated that.

<.< On topic...

Says it's related to hunter! This is like asking if Hunters is going to become part f2p?

yup and the pet store is in yanille the same way the hunter store is in yanille.

have fun staying at 126 combat f2p, even though it was nearly impossible for you to get to 126 in f2p anyway.

I doubt it will be f2p, seeing as we have recieved what many believe to be "our quota" of what is so-called "fair" , in comparison to p2p'ers.

THan again, this is waht the p2p'ers say :roll:

Let me remind ppl that Jagex said f2p wouldnt recieve more updates, yet they introduced Runecrafting as a new skill in f2p, after they stated that.

lol i always see you complaining in a way to get people to agree with you, how much did you support the game btw? ive given at least $200 in membership, i dont see how you deserve anything by supporting nothing.

the other updates were to give you a taste, by giving you useless aspects of runecraft and letting you only have rune ess and not pure ess, and not even giving you the ability to touch nats or laws, and pretty much limit you from everything else in every skill.

if you get summoning it will be like raising prayer for you, they will only give you the ability to summon imps, instead of dragon imps.

like you not being able to touch dragon bones and only normal bones.

and oh yeah, i cant see how its fair comparison considering we pay money and you dont :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

ahh good point on the pet store....

unless

this is Jagex making runescape all F2P in hopes or changing everyone to MechScape!

:twisted: :shock: :o

CONSPIRACY!!

(i really hope that they aren't that stupid)

8,539th to 99 cooking!!! Achieved January 17, 2007, one day before I turned 16!

dragonmsanta,benoit4whc.gif

Just because it affects combat level doesn't mean that it will become a freeplay skill.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Max combat is 138 and it's P2P skill only, as I posted 3 weeks ago.

And was a good estimate as well :P

I don't see why a small part of it wouldn't be f2p as they have the ability to get to 126, why not 138. Yet, so far everything proves it to be p2p only. Location of the pet store, JaGEx saying no more f2p updates, a new quest which would be another update to f2p.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Your way off bbc.

If Runecrafting was just a taste for f2p, why did they leave out thieving, herblaw, fletching BEFORE runecrafting was put in the game? one would think that they would add aspects of ALL member skills, to make f2p'ers want to get p2p, with your logic.

I frankly don't care what you deem fair, seeing as you consider yourself better for paying $200, when you at the same time recieve roughly 3/4 more of the game, including items and training bonuses in comparison.

so do shut up about whats fair and not fair.

Just because you p2p'ers are under the impression that f2p shouldnt recieve aspects of summoning, doesnt mean you share the same logic as jagex.

If it was up to the PLAYERS like you to to decide, we wouldnt have GE or clan chat or anything either.. But jagex seems to not care as much about $5 a month as you do. since we got those updates.

p.s. where do you see me complaining ?

i simply stated that p2p players have a much harder look on things having to do with f2p, than jagex has. obviously p2p consider us a thorn in the side, since we also are capable of being good players, WITHOUT PAYING MONEY.

Here's what's fair: those who get things for free should be quietly grateful and not expect even MORE free stuff that was developed using membership fees.

obviously p2p consider us a thorn in the side, since we also are capable of being good players, WITHOUT PAYING MONEY.

Thorn? Hardly.

I'd imagine that most P2Pers consider F2Pers to be freeloaders -- which you are. And that's fine, as long as you don't take the next step to being whiny ingrates.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Here's what's fair: those who get things for free should be quietly grateful and not expect even MORE free stuff that was developed using membership fees.

obviously p2p consider us a thorn in the side, since we also are capable of being good players, WITHOUT PAYING MONEY.

Thorn? Hardly.

I'd imagine that most P2Pers consider F2Pers to be freeloaders -- which you are. And that's fine, as long as you don't take the next step to being whiny ingrates.

Whats this got to do with me?

You're trying to say something here, but what?

Try to find a post where I demand anything for f2p.

Find in THIS topic where I have stated that f2p SHOULD be for f2p

I'm sizing up the odds and chances for summoning becoming f2p, or semi-f2p.

And last but not least, do you see some sort of difference between people who whine for free, and people who pay to whine? One can only differentiate them by which level of pathetic the two have reached. One guy is actually paying for something he hates, the other one is not.

And another thing. You think we care that p2p'ers consider us freeloaders. But we are content people, most of us anyway.

We freeload, yeah. Got a problem with that? Take it to jagex, they obviously don't care if a few thousand remain f2p for 10 years, since the majority will join p2p in the long run.

And another thing again, what do you know of which money is used for development. Kindly show some form of evidence, you being Truthscape, of which funds are used for game development. Since I've played before membership was out, I know that game development in RS is possible without outside funding. As far as I'm concerned you pay $5 to keep YOUR member servers running and your servers maintained.

f2p, the oldest form of runescape available, has been backed by advertisements. notice that you don't see banners on each side of the browser , thats what you pay $5 for among other things.