Summoning F2P?

Benoit4whc

3 hit u is right as always.

also fook a ji stop complaining, if you want to experience summoning so bad then pay $5, you have no purpose on this game f2p garbage, your opinions dont even matter since you cant even support the game.

Stop spewing crap out of that moral cesspit that you call a mouth, and don't talk to people that way, you spoiled little brat. I know people in F2P that are fifteen times more decent than you and don't attack someone for no good reason, including Fook. I bet Fook is better than you at this game and at his life and one sign is that he doesn't label people garbage because they do/don't pay $5 a month to a multimillion dollar company. STFU, go confess your sins, and think before you act.

you sir, win! (or miss, dont blame me, I dont know :oops: )

Fighterman_X.png

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the whole Fook-A-Ji, BBC3, and Qeltar debate...lay off each other! All of you make valid points but lets just put two and two together. Yes F2pers enjoy many freebies and Jagex has my ultimate gratitude because of it. As F2pers we should not bite the hand that feeds us and appreciate the awesome game we are getting for free. It gives me a good feeling that Jagex cares for us in that respect!

However, just because members pay a fee it does not give them a certain entitlement. It does not mean you are of higher status than an F2per and you certainly are not being dubbed knights by the queen of England. It just means you are a paying for more features in the game not for a higher rank in the RuneScape community :roll:.

Anyways, as far as summoning, there is an extremely rare chance that a slim few features of it may be F2p...but I doubt it. This certainly is shaping up to be a P2p skill (the Yanille Pet Shop being most evident of that). Also, have any of the summoning eggs that have been hidden indications of the skill ever been found in F2p? That also might be another pointer that the skill will be 100% P2p. But it does not bother me as an F2per. It just gives me more skills to oogle over and consider working on if I ever become P2p. All in all, I don't think you need to be F2p or P2p to realise that this will be an awesome update :thumbsup:.

You can't get maple logs yourself in F2P but still your able to use them for firemaking, maybe its the same with summoning.

it could be f2p but jagex says that it will caus much lag if everyone has a follower, and if p2p and f2p get followers this will cause to much lag so prob p2p only
They will probably add more worlds and change maximum players in one world to 1500, so 500 players can summon and it will still be the same as having 2000 players. there are 150 worlds atm (if your going to say no it are 159 you should think again and look, there are some worlds missing + you need to add the 3 german worlds) 150 worlds are enough for 225k people that is allready more then there will be online but i think Jagex will add more worlds.

it could be f2p but jagex says that it will caus much lag if everyone has a follower, and if p2p and f2p get followers this will cause to much lag so prob p2p only

They are two separate servers. They don't affect each other. :wink:

I think that Summoning will be P2P. Why? They said that a quest will be required. F2P won't get anymore quests really.. :?

If it becomes F2P, it will be limited. I'm okay with that. I'm just not okay with the fact of members getting a way higher combat level than F2Pers. It would totally ruin the F2P Bounty Hunter mini-game and clan wars. :(

also fook a ji stop complaining, if you want to experience summoning so bad then pay $5, you have no purpose on this game f2p garbage, your opinions dont even matter since you cant even support the game.

F2P players are people too you know. I'm sick and tired of this classification between F2P and P2P. Just because you pay $5, it doesn't make you any more of a human being than anyone else. In fact, it makes you an even less of one if you decide to flame other users for it. Major fallacy to be honest. :|

j0xPu5R.png

I sure hope not, they've already gave too much to F2P recently, who deserve nothing. <.<

Deserve and deserve...I don't think the people in the Jagex tower goes around thinking ..."What does F2p deserve and what do they not deserve?" It's more like, "What is needed to add to F2p so we can get more members?"

Don't look at F2p'ers and P2p'ers as 2 different races because it's a game and Jagex is the owner, the decision maker, the mighty god of RuneScape and the company that have a goal to keep their game alive, please their costumers and make a profit of their work.

No matter what you call F2p'ers, Freeloaders, F2p garbage, leechers, whiners etc. It won't change Jagex decision to update F2p or not update. Calling us bad names simply makes you look like an idiot infront of other people.

Deserve? It's not like you work to make the game better, you simply pay to play the whole game. I am gratefull to what I get and so should everyone else be whether they pay or not and everyone should have the right to complain whether they pay or not after all without some critizism Jagex wouldn't be able to fix what's wrong.

Well said Bini. =D>

-----

It is unlikely that f2p will get a new skill. If it is a members only skill I won't mind, simply will make non members of the same combat levels as a member more powerful in f2p worlds because some of their combat levels with come from a skill which does not work in f2p.

But of course if by some decision summoning is a f2p skill (or some part of it anyways) I will appreciate it no matter what it is that we get...

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Stop spewing crap out of that moral cesspit that you call a mouth, and don't talk to people that way, you spoiled little brat. I know people in F2P that are fifteen times more decent than you and don't attack someone for no good reason, including Fook. I bet Fook is better than you at this game and at his life and one sign is that he doesn't label people garbage because they do/don't pay $5 a month to a multimillion dollar company. STFU, go confess your sins, and think before you act.

lol i dont need my mouth to type, ok i wont talk to people that way either but ill still type.

and how can f2p people be more decent when they dont care about the game enough to support it.

everytime i see fook post he makes no sense so of course i had to say something eventually.

and confess to what sins? lol?

your a member and your stats still suck, go raise them :lol:

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

F2P and P2P are the same since you are playing the same game which is called Runescape :wink:. So no need for those issues/discussions between F2P and P2P.

Anyway, I've never been a member and you know what? I hope Summoning will not be F2P.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

F2P players are people too you know. I'm sick and tired of this classification between F2P and P2P. Just because you pay $5, it doesn't make you any more of a human being than anyone else. In fact, it makes you an even less of one if you decide to flame other users for it. Major fallacy to be honest. :|

he was the one complaining that f2p gets nothing and p2p gets everything, who knows why he even posted in the first place.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

he was the one complaining that f2p gets nothing and p2p gets everything, who knows why he even posted in the first place.

Who knows when you have to stop making this kind of messages... I do! stop it!?!

I sure do hope it's F2P! That would be alittle bit cruel for Jagex to release a whole new combat skill, and brag about it and talk about it for weeks, ... and then have it be members. One could argue that we don't pay, so we don't deserve it, but i'm just saying...

On anouther note, I bet that it will be F2P, but most of the things you can summon will be members, seeing as apparently (to my understanding) you have to find these things so that you can summon them, and F2P doesn't have much space to hide these new npcs.

I don't know, I probably have it all wrong, feel free to make me feel stupid.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Quote from someone:

They are possible customers, ontop of all this they can't make a combat skill without giving it to f2p

Slayer was diffrent because it did not effect combat

He is right. Even though it would take f2pers ALOOOT longer to achieve 99 summoning, we still have the chance to.. advantages p2pers would have over f2pers:

- p2p players level summoning faster

- F2P & p2p pets, p2p only pets - p2pers cant use p2p pets in f2p

- gain more items from doing summoning than f2pers

I wanna gain some levels.. im excited about LEVELING COMBAT FAST! hehe

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

you have no prove, so you have no topic.

besides, we have another topic on this already.

No prove about what?

Polnar: its different with this update. It will affect combat level. Pretty big, it isnt just some new quest or minigame.

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

If they make it F2P and giveP P2Pers more pets they will be able to use them in F2P aswel, this will make every fight unfair. However if its going to be F2P and we can all make all summons it must be harder for F2Pers to gain levels so P2P can level faster and make it "fair" because P2Pers always think its only fair if there having more profits of it. Maybe you could keep talking in other topics about this aswell.

you have no prove, so you have no topic.

besides, we have another topic on this already.

No prove about what?

Polnar: its different with this update. It will affect combat level. Pretty big, it isnt just some new quest or minigame.

Construction was pretty big, you have need for a saw in f2p or ... ?

Polnar.png

Tbh I think he's right.

Mems that were above lvl 126 could just go to BH in f2p worlds and would have a huge advantage. Being 12 cb lvls higher than someone and being able to take their items just because they're not mems isn't very fair, and I don't think Jagex would do that.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

And summoning requires 4 member quest

gf

better luck next year

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

1. You have no proof summoning will be a combat skill. They have said it will not be a magic skill book, and even if it leveled people similar to magic, there are few people who gain levels based on mage and range, as most are melee based. Still, summoning would not be combat as it is not fighting, and we don't even know if summoned creatures will be able to fight (in PvP or PvE).

2. You say 'slayer wasn't affected by combat'... If anything, summoning is likely to be somewhat similar to slayer in terms of it using combat but not boosting it (my opinion).

3. Many people think summoning will be directly related to hunter, I think this might have been mentioned in a development diary? Since hunter is noncombat there is no reason why summoning would be.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

1. You have no proof summoning will be a combat skill. They have said it will not be a magic skill book, and even if it leveled people similar to magic, there are few people who gain levels based on mage and range, as most are melee based. Still, summoning would not be combat as it is not fighting, and we don't even know if summoned creatures will be able to fight (in PvP or PvE).

2. You say 'slayer wasn't affected by combat'... If anything, summoning is likely to be somewhat similar to slayer in terms of it using combat but not boosting it (my opinion).

3. Many people think summoning will be directly related to hunter, I think this might have been mentioned in a development diary? Since hunter is noncombat there is no reason why summoning would be.

Read Summoning: Part 3

It is directly related to combat

and will raise the max level to 138

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

And summoning requires 4 member quest

gf

better luck next year

Lol nice reading... not. It said that the person who make the Wolf Quest made 4 other memb quests. It NO WHERE says that the new quest will be p2p-only

gf, go learn how to read properly -_-

Mod Wilson (whose previous quests include Rag and Bone Man, Cabin Fever, Rum Deal and Great Brain Robbery).

Working out topic

lol i dont need my mouth to type, ok i wont talk to people that way either but ill still type.

and how can f2p people be more decent when they dont care about the game enough to support it.

everytime i see fook post he makes no sense so of course i had to say something eventually.

and confess to what sins? lol?

your a member and your stats still suck, go raise them :lol:

My friend cares about the game, his parents won't let him get a subscription, though. You need to get a life. you need to stop buying accounts off e-bay. :lol: You also need to be at least 13 to play, but you sound like you're an 11-year-old fatso that always gets his way. I'm pretty sure that Fook cares about the game too, but you have too much fat in your head to realize it.

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.