Teens kill 7 year old Girl with Mortal Kombat moves

Flame_guy3

i heard about this at school...

but i didn't hear the full story... i thought it was a joke...

but for teenagers to even play fight with a little kid is really stupid...

but for them to actually fight a 6 yr old girl, they deserve to be in jail..

i hope they get bad nights in jail if you know wut i mean :-w :-w

8a6769dab0.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did they do it in the first place?
Probably just havin a laugh .... still went a bit far id say..

I can't say when i read the title i didnt laugh like hell :lol: but thinking about it it s pretty sick :roll:

Yeah I can see it now....

"Dude I'm so bored of babysitting"

"Yeah. I know! lets use some violent videogame moves on a 7 year old and see what happens!"

"awesome! violence never killed anyone!"

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I can't say when i read the title i didnt laugh like hell :lol: but thinking about it it s pretty sick :roll:

"Yeah. I know! lets use some violent videogame moves on a 7 year old and see what happens!"

Makes sense when you are drunk.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

i'm playing MK: deception at the minute, does it mean i'm going to use some moves on my little sister when i'm baby sitting her tomorrow? NO.

all this article really shows IMO is that the 2 guys are completely (mentally backwards) and desrve to be strung up by a very delicate area of the male anatomy for doing that to a defence less little girl.

:notalk:

Vengeful+Dusk.png

I may have had photos taken with saucepans on my head, fake moustaches, a head full of clothes pegs and many other things but seriously, even when you're drunker than drunk, killing a kid with a side kick to the face, isn't on the funny things to do list.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Now more parents are going to be all over the gaming industry as it "causes children to hurt each other". They should include more information about the intelligence of the people who do these kinds of things.

It's sad what happened, that's nearly as bad as the guy who was hit with a crossbar after a friend played the game, "Manhunt".

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

babality.gif

:shock:

Thats sick....probably right after they raped her :wall:

I've read that post four or five times now, and it still doesn't make sense...

Anyway, the whole article is nonsense. Kicking and throwing are a part of many forms of martial arts, and as such end up in movies, video games, TV shows, etc.. They're way too generic to be used like this, yet they can easily be linked to any scapegoat the journalist (using that term loosely here) feels like targeting today.

babality.gif

I think I got it :o! The shock emoticon refers to the video, and the rest refers to the topic.

It still doesn't make sense to say that they raped her.

p2gq.jpg

babality.gif

I think I got it :o! The shock emoticon refers to the video, and the rest refers to the topic.

It still doesn't make sense to say that they raped her.

Or does it???

I got a couple of black eyes while trying to do Mortal Kombat moves when I was really little, but to have someone actually die?! That's just beyond my imagination! Couldn't you tell when she wasn't breathing anymore? Seriously. They get my vote for the vote babysitters ever.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I may have had photos taken with saucepans on my head, fake moustaches, a head full of clothes pegs and many other things but seriously, even when you're drunker than drunk, killing a kid with a side kick to the face, isn't on the funny things to do list.

Thing is, people handle their ale differently.

Absolutely stinking hammered means you do pretty much anything, and you really don't know your own strength.

Blame Alchohol, not games.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Ok. The laughing part is over.

Now that is seriously screwed up. Look at her injuries. . . how the hell are you [developmentally delayed] enough to beat around a seven-year-old with martial arts (here is where you should have stopped) to the extent of giving her injuries like that (here is where you stopped).

At least they won't reproduce while in jail (oh they'll "reproduce").

O_M_G_Guasto.png

Do you people honestly believe that they're telling the truth when they said 'I was drunk' and 'We were practicing mortal kombat moves'?

People, they killed a 7 year old. They are going to say ANYTHING to try to get people to see it their way. And you wanna know why they sad MK? video games are said to be one of the most violent kinds of media out there...if they say that, it'll appear to make sense to some people. They'll think 'Oh, it was video games that did it again".

I don't believe a word they said.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Do you people honestly believe that they're telling the truth when they said 'I was drunk' and 'We were practicing mortal kombat moves'?

People, they killed a 7 year old. They are going to say ANYTHING to try to get people to see it their way. And you wanna know why they sad MK? video games are said to be one of the most violent kinds of media out there...if they say that, it'll appear to make sense to some people. They'll think 'Oh, it was video games that did it again".

I don't believe a word they said.

They would have been breath tested, do you have any idea how the police handle these things? lol.

This is stupid. To me, it looks like the morons are just using MK as a means of diverting the blame so they don't take the brunt of it themselves. If Mortal Kombat never existed, they'd probably just do the same thing but this time blame some Wrestlemania game.

00000000000000000000000ub8.jpg

and people wonder why we protest against violent video games. yeah there fun as heck but look what happens when stupid [ bleeper's ] get hold of them

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"]and people wonder why we protest against violent video games. yeah there fun as heck but look what happens when stupid [ bleeper's ] get hold of them

oh right so boycott games that lots of people love because of 2 or 3 idiots that made a mistake. thats sure to solve everything :roll:

they were drunk and they were trying to have a little fun. but they didnt know their own strentgh and accidentally killed her why is everyone bashing on them so hard? it was tragic but it was still an ACCIDENT they even tried to revive her afterwards

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

y_anima"]and people wonder why we protest against violent video games. yeah there fun as heck but look what happens when stupid [ bleeper's ] get hold of them

If you are so damn stupid that you go to test Mortal Kombat moves, hockey stick hits or gun shooting at streets just because of a video game, you got some problems with your brains. A person like that would most likely have a tendency to violent behaviour even with games like RS or Gran Turismo only.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

they were drunk and they were trying to have a little fun. but they didnt know their own strentgh and accidentally killed her why is everyone bashing on them so hard? it was tragic but it was still an ACCIDENT they even tried to revive her afterwards

I doubt it was an accident. I mean, its not like any sane person would wrestle and tackle a 7 year old. I don't think it was accidental they killed her.

(Person/People) do (Funny/Stupid) thing! (Tragic/Hilarious) results!

Something seems familiar about this ... :-k

I doubt it was an accident. I mean, its not like any sane person would wrestle and tackle a 7 year old. I don't think it was accidental they killed her.

Wrestle and tackle? I'd be more worried about Ice Clone and Harpoon.

My greatest ambition is to kill every member of the human race.

crackersapparentlyiu8.png

However I am a realist and therefore know that I probably wont be able to.

idiotacyoa5.png

On one hand i LOL!

How could you possibly find that funny? :|

i feel sorry for the small girl, just shows how important life is and how fragile it is. Its upsetting how old they were and how stupid they were to do that.

interesting how you pick one half of my sentence and not the other. If you read it through then i say that i found it sick myself.

A lot of people reading this would've found it funny that they killed her with MORTAL KOMBAT moves. They just wont've posted that because that would be a publically incorrect thing to do.

Still I admit i laughed first time i read this, but then i realised it was pretty sick. Don't just pick out half the quote when the other half totally contradicts your argument.

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

A lot of people reading this would've found it funny that they killed her with MORTAL KOMBAT moves. They just wont've posted that because that would be a publically incorrect thing to do.

I laughed on the inside, people don't hurt me that way :anxious:

You know those times you know you REALLY REALLY have to be serious and a smirk creeps in and you have to butt your lips together and hide it with a cough or look the other direction lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.