Summoning and my hour of fame.

As many of you are aware this evenign at roughly 19:30 GMT I was the first person in the game to get 30 summoning (and be on the high scores)

At the start of the day I did not expect this, when summoning came out I did not expect this, 3 hours into summoning I did not expect it, 4 hours in and I thought it could be possible, 4 hours 30 minutes in and I was nervous, needed the last few crimson charms. At 19:30 I was top and only one on the highscores, brilliant feeling. I logged back into Runescape and switched private to "On" instantly getting spammed with hundreds upon hundreds of people messaging me with congratulations.

I was sitting there, in shock, I WAS the best summoner on Runescape. Not just for 5 minutes, It wasn't until over an hour later I was joined by someone else, and a matter of minutes after that I was moved down to 2nd. I didn't mind, I had just made Runescape history by being the first player to get on to the summoning highscores, argubly the most anticipated skill in Runescape's history.

I've been top 20 for both Farming and Construction, but neither of those lives up to the feeling of being the first #1 person in summoning and I'm the only person in the whole world who can say that. It just feels so surreal to have experienced that.

I stopped training Summoning once I hit 30, I knew that was it for me, I'd be training for 5 hours straight I needed a break.

My hour of fame is gone, although I'm sure my name will still be mentioned every now and then when people talk about summoning, I may get the odd "You were first to 30 summoning!" and such comments but I doubt they'll be that common.

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me, I'm sure a lot of you did in my clan chat or via private messages, obviously I couldn't respond to every single one as I literally got messages by thousands of people.

Good luck training summoning everyone! Enjoy it!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congratz man, just remember you was the first person in the WORLD to be ranked on summoning, now its not just a few people u beat millions to the #1 spot gr8 job, but how did u get so quick, what did u kill for charms?

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Pics or it didn't happen.

Naw, just kidding. Congrats.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Before i pulled up TIF, i looked at highscores, and instantly saw your name...

Was going to pm you here a huge gratz, then i looked in here before i did, and here it was, "the thread"

So i'll just post a gratz here

...Gratz man, you earned it.

First person, in the world, ever ever ever with 30 summoning.

*starts to relate this to the first person on Everest*

(Except not the same)

<3:

Gratz once again!

=D>

Buddysig.png

3,200 to 99 Fishing

Achieved August 25, 2007

Nice, you famous in an online video game... Does this get you any higher in life at all? I don't think so.

Hey there, Johnny Wetblanket. Isn't there a parade for you to rain on somewhere?

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

Gj dark =D>

Nice, you famous in an online video game... Does this get you any higher in life at all? I don't think so.
Nice, you're spamming someone on an online video game forum. Does this get you any higher in life at all? I don't think so. Go get a life loser.

To anyone who didn't see it I can confirm that I saw him a the top of the highscores. I imagine you got a lot of PMs because I pmed you 3 times and didn't get a reply :lol:

Anyway, congratulations, and very well done.

Lets see more tipiters on those highscores!

EDIT: Just saw his piccies - Guess my confirmation wasn't needed :XD:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Grats Darkdude!!! You should put those pics in you sig lol!! And yea I guess you have made RS history...now the race is on to see who gets 99 summoning first lol.

Hunter

rawr7zv.gif

Thanks to Goldwolflord, megadedhed, willmcdermot, Biabf, jak722, born2die, Mediumwell, xxxShade, Random, speedofsound, edtheripper, and Alduron for the awesome sig