Your thoughts on the new Tif.

sarg1010

I like the colours, the online/offline button that appears next to peoples usernames, and the tipit logo at the top with the "log out, 0 new messages, FAQ, search, members, user control panel and view your posts" thing there, but I don't think I could get used to the skin itself, I still prefer the older tipit skin, but with what I mentioned just now, in it :mrgreen:

Loving the tan/blue/stone colours theme btw :D

Edit: I like the subsilver2 skin but with the tipit logo and colour theme (blue/tan/stone colours) from this skin.

2vuhgcn.png

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the new skin. And the rune tips button makes me feel great too! I have missed it very much and now I'm so happy that it have returned!

If I could vote in that poll again I would vote for that the new forums are excellent and much better than the old ones, and not for that I still need to get used to the changes. Great work TIF mods, admins and all others who are members of the TIF crew :mrgreen: =D>

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm really diggin this new layout, looks very much like the website.

A quick question on the programming or whatever, is it possible to make the forum be apart (ah forgot what's it's called, but on the main website if you click on say, bestiary, you still had the sidebar. I took a web page design class 3 years ago but forgot what it's called :wall: ) and it just pops up with the sidebar still there.

Not that I want it implemented or anything, just wanted to know if it's possible.

Quality posting at its finest.

Still a bit too big text wise but it's 10 times better with the skin and the logo. Maybe work on the smilies a bit.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Still a bit too big text wise but it's 10 times better with the skin and the logo. Maybe work on the smilies a bit.

We will be :)

~tripsis

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

More or less the same as the old forum except a little bit smarter (or maybe it just feels like it cos its new/different).

BUt yeah its great to have it back.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Yay its getting back to the way it was :D

WEll done tipit team, it looks great now and fits with the main page too.

<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Ever since the forums came back I have been on a lot more. I really do like the new forums, it looks more modern, and when more skins are introduced and we can start to change around and have a bit more variety, well I am will be even happier.

This is a vast improvement. it looks very professional now. I love the new skin and the new layout but as master smither said above, i think a little work needs to be done on the smilies, other than that i think its flawless.

Great work! :D

ichigosig2da4.jpg

i guess i can live with the changes. i still like this community. i think yesterday i was a little unrealistic about my expectations.

i appreciate the work of the staff getting the site back up and doing their best to get it organised etc.

i still see a lot of cut-off posts but i'm sure mods will get to those eventually.

so i'm back and rolling with the changes; i really do like this site and i'm optimistic but hands off when it comes to how it's run. hoping for the best.

i look forward to seeing this forum grow and i'll stick around. come what may. :?

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

The new forum is fine, some features are better.

I think the friends thing is new, the online and offline is always cool.

One thing I don't like is that for me at least, it shows the same moderaters being online twice at the top of the page. Kinda annoying but not really a big deal.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

I really like that we have a few choices for the skin now. I think I'll stick with prosilver since I've gotten used to it lol.

I hope the ability to put a hide tag within another hide tag can be fixed/added soon though. My blog depends on it :XD:

K_G_Is_Me.png

I like looking at the new forums better than the old ones. Can't really say about posting because I have never posted on the old forums :P

Like everything change takes time to get used to.

©Tom®

Tomarothar.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~Goals keep you going~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current goal : All skills 80+. Skills left: 69/80 Summoning.

Next goal : 99 Magic. Skills left: 96/99 Magic.