Real life pictures - 3

meol

AUGH FINE CALM DOWN EVERYONE

This was at my Mamaw's birthday in early July. Hence fancy clothes and other people. I was posing with my cousin, hence face and pointing. Oh, and you can probably see my name on that nametag. I can't, but I already know my name, so I guess it doesn't matter. And those are the coolest sunglasses ever.

[hide=]2d8n8tj.png[/hide]

Holy crap!

I didn't expect you to look like that.

Heck, I didn't expect to ever see what you look like, Jeff. Jeff? It looks like Jeff. Or Jett? Are you Joan Jett?

I'll stick with Lenty.

Here's a picture of me! Got a haircut recently, so my hair isn't quite as crazy. But it's still pretty crazy.

iheartdew.jpg

:twss: See the resemblance?

(Can it replace the one of me that's indexed? That's an old stupid one.)

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=]4700_109880030398_500280398_3077272_5342074_n.jpg

4700_109880020398_500280398_3077271_2880049_n.jpg

4700_109880050398_500280398_3077276_233831_n.jpg[/hide]

You play keyboard? That's badass dude, I love hearing talented keyboard artists'. Keyboard players tend to be so overlooked and under-valued, people assume it's easy because it's just buttons. I'm gonna' assume that's your band, if you guys have a Myspace Music or anything post a link, I'd love to hear your stuff.

The link is in his sig.

I like keyboards but I think it doesn't necessarily fit for black metal bands.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I know theres a lot of metal fans in here but if you're not into metal you probably won't dig us too much. I'm influenced by all metal though, even though we are an Emperor-ish black metal style I still do crazy solos ala-Children of Bodom, etc. 8-)

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

You're not ugly, by the by. You're not really good looking either, but ugly implies you're repulsive. And you're not, actually you have healthy hair. Don't put yourself down. ;)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

[hide=Yeah, I'm ugly. Get over it >.>]P8110852.jpg[/hide]

Yeah... you can index it or whatever =P

Hey man your hair looks almost just like mine! :P except yours is alittle thicker and healthier...you lucky bastard.. :( And you're definatly not ugly, you have a look that alot of girls would like as long as you have the clothes to match.

Well...here goes.... :ohnoes:

2640_56582227701_555252701_1519430_.jpg

I never smile, but somehow someone got me too.... :roll:

5616_211493675276_841485276_7862331.jpg

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Qatar.

Really ? That's interesting. I didn't know that you were [caucasian] white.

But what's with the emo glasses and appropriate fringe in the first photograph ? :?

I'm an Ex-pat Brat :D

And i'm no Emo, that i can assure you :)

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Qatar.

Really ? That's interesting. I didn't know that you were [caucasian] white.

But what's with the emo glasses and appropriate fringe in the first photograph ? :?

I'm an Ex-pat Brat :D

And i'm no Emo, that i can assure you :)

A couple of months ago maybe you were telling me in the CC that you were a white South African..

and you said there were many unmentionable things happening in South Africa :?