Hmm Luck much? Not just GWD

I am soo happy right now :P

Well i asked lodewijk if he would teach me to fight Kree and he said next tuesday. So today (tuesday) arrived he said get ready so i got prepared for my first ever trip to armadyl at only 76 range :P

Bouwzie came with us as well. They were both good at Kree so i was comfortable with them :)

We went off and hopped to get kill count and i was the last to get as i was the lowest range. I got 77 range at that time.

We were already on a ls world so we ran to the door and potted up, i was told to range pray and run to a corner. We got in ran to a corner and started attacking that huge bird :P I used afew doeses of brew but wasnt a problem as the 16's came every so often. I then saw it was red-barred and was liek phew first kill nothing bad has happened. Then POOF some numbers came up:

[hide=Warning may contain serious jelousy]Trip1ArmaHilt.png[/hide]

We then killed the minions then teled because we wer'nt prepared to push our luck

And that's it my first ever trip to armadyl and first kill :D As you can see onyl afew supplies were used and the kc is set to 0 just as she died.

My luck has finally started as most of my money comes from skills not monster hunting drops.

I wish to say a big thanks to lode and bouwzie for taking me.

May the next trip be a prosporous one :P

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

add that in your sig tbh :)

really lucky sid! <3:

im glad 2 of my friends got 30m for free lol =D>

Etp 8-) :thumbup:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Thank you guys :D

I decided to spend the money on a dragonfire shield as it is the best shield in the game and will benefit me for slayer ::'

<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

The luck here is that someone actually took you on a trip with 77 range and 79 def :|

Nothing wrong with taking friends to have a fun trip :thumbsup: I LOVE YOU SID, you helped me get enough for 99 herblore ::'

My picture:

[hide=]080624145907dg0.png[/hide]

2j3qh46.jpg

The luck here is that someone actually took you on a trip with 77 range and 79 def :|

Wow nice to know i have support from you <.<

Thanks bouwzie :D Gl with herby matey.

Inded kranked :D. Sorry smelly gl with future arma trips <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Gtfo Bou could of waited till I got out of school..

As I've said in IRC once: "It sucks to have multiple armadyl partners. If you get a drop with one, the other gets pissed."

2j3qh46.jpg

Wow, nicely done!

Enjoy the shield. =D>

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I'm not evil anymore.

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!

:thumbsup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

77 Range = fail

79 Defence = fail

You = lucky

Thanks <.<

Wow, nicely done!

Enjoy the shield. =D>

Thanks neil :D

77 Range = fail

79 Defence = fail

You = lucky

Addy gloves=fail

93 defence=fail

Lol toastie got pwnt

I'm not evil anymore.

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!

:thumbsup:

Hah thanks mate, now you are godly

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Umm, Lode just reminded me that I coulda went. You all shoulda seen my setup [hide=Set up]armasetup.png[/hide]

Coulda bought me bgs :roll:

Anyway, congratz you three, you deserve it. Especially Lode as.. well.. he's a nub tbh

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I hate you. \'

I really and turely, hate you. \'

^ would be the words if it was someone i didn't love ^

Omfg you lucky fudger <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealoussss :wall: :wall: :wall:

edit: LODE AND HERBY NOOB WENT ASWELL!? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

gratz guys :thumbsup:

I hate you. \'

I really and turely, hate you. \'

^ would be the words if it was someone i didn't love ^

Omfg you lucky fudger <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealoussss :wall: :wall: :wall:

edit: LODE AND HERBY NOOB WENT ASWELL!? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

gratz guys :thumbsup:

Herby noob is ftw ::'

2j3qh46.jpg