Solo Bandos Guide

toast647

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used this to solo. It's overall a very well written and informative guide. I would highly recommend an Armadyl godsword over Saradomin and Bandos though, as I have gotten Graardor under half hp with just the 2 specials. Although it's rare and I've only done it a few times it does help ALOT. The only time A Bandos gs is useful is with a 50+ spec, and how often does that happen?

Using this guide I soloed a pair of Tassets, in under 15 trips. Very fun to solo Graardor and well worth the low risk ( only losing ~400k if you die ) Thanks for the guide, and I'm still hoping for that hilt :lol:

[hide=Piccy]solotassetszx2.png[/hide]

Wesleyao.png

Drops- GWD: Bandos - Solo Tassets, Solo Shard 1, Solo D spear, Chest on CS

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Metal Drags - 5x Legs 3x Skirts

Barrows -Lost count

DK's - 1 Axe 1 Berserker Ring

Used this to solo. It's overall a very well written and informative guide. I would highly recommend an Armadyl godsword over Saradomin and Bandos though, as I have gotten Graardor under half hp with just the 2 specials. Although it's rare and I've only done it a few times it does help ALOT. The only time A Bandos gs is useful is with a 50+ spec, and how often does that happen?

Using this guide I soloed a pair of Tassets, in under 15 trips. Very fun to solo Graardor and well worth the low risk ( only losing ~400k if you die ) Thanks for the guide, and I'm still hoping for that hilt :lol:

Grats :P

Got a pic so I can add it on?

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

Awesome guide, I used a Bandos Plate and Zammy Chaps as I don't have Zammy D'hide, seemed to work fine as an alternative though maybe a bit too less magic defence. I got three kills first trip (thanks to a food drop), going again as it is such great fun. :P

most probably you where totally lucky to have 2 good hits with the special of the AGS. I tried twice with AGS and my only hit was that of 11 all other hits where 0. Had to teleport after I ate all the sharks in my inventory and tortoise. With my SGS the story is totally different since I can do 2 to 3 kills every time. Not lucky in drops though since never got anything good in maybe 20 rounds.

Mitchartz.gif

GWD:

Sara : 6 saradomin swords in 3 trips with team

Bandos : Hilt, Tassets, Chest and Boots (with team) 2 Shard 3 from minions

Armadyl : nothing yet

Zamorak : 1 steam staff (with team)

Spiritual Mages : over 40 dragon boots

most probably you where totally lucky to have 2 good hits with the special of the AGS. I tried twice with AGS and my only hit was that of 11 all other hits where 0. Had to teleport after I ate all the sharks in my inventory and tortoise. With my SGS the story is totally different since I can do 2 to 3 kills every time. Not lucky in drops though since never got anything good in maybe 20 rounds.

Well I haven't tried sgs yet so I probably shouldn't have said ags was better untill I try for myself. I don't see how you only hit 0's with ags though, seems unlikely to me. Even when the specs fail I still hit 40+ alot.

Wesleyao.png

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Barrows -Lost count

• 2 weeks later...

With SGS (i'm too poor to buy an ags =p) do you run and spec a minion, or spec Graardor himself? I'm willing to give this a try (with melee) with my bad stats =)

BTW for the ranging section, maybe add a section to kill him Zil style? I've brought terr bird+ran around like a noob shooting him before, worked pretty well but him being bigger, still got hits off here and there at corners.

Xenon_101.png

Xenon_101.png

99 Range on 08/25/08!

Solo Arma Hilt on 12/06/08! (clicky)

no worries...I did solo around 60 times and same never got a good drop

Mitchartz.gif

GWD:

Sara : 6 saradomin swords in 3 trips with team

Bandos : Hilt, Tassets, Chest and Boots (with team) 2 Shard 3 from minions

Armadyl : nothing yet

Zamorak : 1 steam staff (with team)

Spiritual Mages : over 40 dragon boots

Wow Bandos is odd... Nice guide though Toast! :thumbsup:

I use War tortle most of the time and I get anything from 1.75-3 kills per trip. No drops so far. :(

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Well I haven't tried sgs yet so I probably shouldn't have said ags was better untill I try for myself.

I managed to get a hold of a sgs lend and tried at Bandos. Overall it IS better for soloing, I got a usual 2 kills a trip after I got a little technique down compared to my 1.5 kills with ags. One spec on first kill so you have 2 specs for the next spawn. You'll (hopefully) save some food on the 2nd spawn with 2 specs instead of 1 (assuming they hit). However I still prefer the ags, as I solo for fun and come on, seeing 70+ hits IS fun am I right? ::'

Wesleyao.png

Armadyl - Hilt on CS

Barrows -Lost count

Do you think I could solo with these stats:

sarg1010.png

And this setup...

bandossetup.png

or should I get torags? (might be hard to get though, acidy and his group bought out legs -.- )

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

sarg1010.png

And this setup...

bandossetup.png

or should I get torags? (might be hard to get though, acidy and his group bought out legs -.- )

You kinda went over board with the p pots, and 1 sup set.

sarg1010.png

And this setup...

bandossetup.png

You kinda went over board with the p pots, and 1 sup set.

and also, you could get your summoning up a little bit...7 levels to be exact and use a war tortoise which would make your trip waaay longer. change the rune boots for dragon boots if you can, and also if you can bring a few sara brews with sup restores, it would replace the prayer pots

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you if

^^^^read backwards^^^^

anish00b.png

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=757562&p=6009903

^^^^The Best Melee Training Spot In The Game^^^^

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=786213

^^^^The new Bandits^^^^

even i have the misfile craze!!!

bandossetup.png

Why do you have so many ppots?

Bring one brew, one super restore, one prayer potion, super attack and str pot. rest sharks tab and hammer

yea sorry that was the inv I got for a team, not solo (from the guide on tip) :? :ugeek:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I might take a trip there this weekend and have a go. Never been to GWD before.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12