FM needs good update, read tifers ideas 5K+ Views!

Dire_Wolf

I got FM to Level 70 today woot!

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they will give use the ablilty to use it as a weapon...like lighting people or people's homes on fire...I certainly wouldn't mind that :twisted: :twisted:

Firemaking guild:

A bank, 27 empty spots, another bank

I could bet that's what they're gonna do :P

That's what they said about RuneCrafting. You never know, they could implement a Firemaking minigame inside the guild.

j0xPu5R.png

Well, personally, I just hope for something to do with my 99 Firemaking.

They should of made 99 Firemaking lets you burn down other peoples houses and boats when "Sailing" comes apparently (LOL AT EVERYONE WHO THINKS THAT'S A SKILL).

I agree that firemaking needs a serious buff, because it's really only useful for quests right now.

And anyone that yells at you because you're burning yew logs is an idiot.

RBqi.gif

Can be looted to obtain a variable item and reobtain the imp jar. If you are insane, it can instead be exchanged for impling jars from Elnock Inquisitor.

Does anyone think the so promising Phoenix might be related to the update :?:

My guess is it'll be related to the sequel to Spirit of Summer, since that's our first quest line to involve summoning.

Gosh, I really want something exciting to happend with firemaking (i gots meh 99 F1R3M4K1NG!!)

Maybe like a minigame of some sort.

I have an idea for the game : There could be an assault course of some sort with unlit mounted torches dotted randomly every game, you must like all these torches and when you do, an unlit Fire stand will appear in the middle, and you need 3 - 4 players to light it, but..its not that simple, e:g blue team vs red team, the blue teams fire's are red and the red's obviously red, you must beat the other team, but..yes another but.. there are gaurdian's of the torches and if they spot you then you will be knocked to the ground and will have to start the assault course again. Whoever manages to light all the torches and the big torch stand in the middle first will get points, points = rewards. The rewards could be anything from logs, to new outfits, to maybe even some sort of upgraded tinderbox? tell me what you think :thumbsup:

Credit to Dalek403 (Sam) for this Sig

runekidysig2.png

So what did we get from this? Gloves, a ring, and some sort of hybrid hatchet/pickaxe that sets your logs on fire when you chop them? I like that last one, but the other ones just give you extra fm exp, no? That's pretty unnecessary, tbh...fm is already a fast skill to train. If they don't do anything else, I have to say I'm disappointed in the rewards.

• 3 weeks later...
There is no difference between 70 (for magic logs i think?) and 99 apart from the cape

75 for magic and 82 for cursed, 92 to light all the beacons. Your statement is a load of rubbish.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

There is no difference between 70 (for magic logs i think?) and 99 apart from the cape

75 for magic and 82 for cursed, 92 to light all the beacons. Your statement is a load of rubbish.

What's the beacons good for?

More xp, and that hybrid axe, which in turn is only really good for more xp and the abyss. A bit of a weak effort, really.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

So let me clear it up:

Inferal Adze - Only good ability is burning logs. Others: More exp when burning logs - stinks.

The other 2 fire items: more exp - stinks.

Beacon -more exp....do i need to say it? ok, stinks.

so what was the major impact of the update: Faster leveling to 99 =D> WOOW JAGEX your a genius. A skill thats uber fast to level, has gone beyond speed of light to level! :o :o

Now i am gonna go and level some firemaking, cause i got a HOT CAPE to get at 99. After that im done with firemaking.

Woow THATS SO AWESOME! NOT

What a stupid joke.

The skill is nothing good now or before the update. Great job dumb as jagex. Out of all ideas , you took a lame one.

There was tons, and i say it again: tons great ideas from players. You truly are ignorant.

If you think the FM update was a 5-10 on a scale of 10 then your post is 10/10 in rubbishness.

Dude, what's your problem?

They rolled out an update to give people something to do. You don't like it? So what. I bet you other people do, as long as one of them likes it. Jagex have made someone happy, who are you to knock that?

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Dude, what's your problem?

They rolled out an update to give people something to do. You don't like it? So what. I bet you other people do, as long as one of them likes it. Jagex have made someone happy, who are you to knock that?

Tell me, if you had the opportonity and the choice to give 4 kids a present each. Would you do it or not? You got 15 presents btw...and you can give 4 to the 4 kids.

I am guessing your answer is a yes. I don't got a problem i am just telling how i feel about the update. Maybe i find it stupid the Update, but i don't got a problem with it. I just think they could do better.

The 15 present = is suggestions players had for the FM update...

Meaning Jagex had tons of suggestions from players to build a good game update from, so if one of them would make game bad they could choose a other. Yet they made their "own". Out of those 4 kids i mentioned earlier as example.

Jagex gave present to 1 of 4 only.

That's all.